CalaisTurbo New Tags END Ignore Digital Niche Code -->
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > New South Wales
G-Cylinder

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 12-06-07, 22:12   #101
EAT-30T
Player
 
Join Date: 14-04-05
Location: International, In my own world...
Car:
Trader Rating: (7)
spotted this immac white VL Formula on Monday (long weekend) f*cking immac... even had original 15" turbo hubcaps... don't know if owners on here.....
__________________
Kebab Plus
351 Rocky point Rd Sans Souci
Best kebab's in town!!!
EAT-30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-07, 22:15   #102
SUB30T
Player
 
SUB30T's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13-01-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car: "Vl Calais Turbo"
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to SUB30T
sounds like a sleeper
__________________
SUB-30T
SUB30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-07, 22:25   #103
EAT-30T
Player
 
Join Date: 14-04-05
Location: International, In my own world...
Car:
Trader Rating: (7)
looked mint and original who knows ?
__________________
Kebab Plus
351 Rocky point Rd Sans Souci
Best kebab's in town!!!
EAT-30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-07, 22:34   #104
ISL33P
VLT Berlina 26/30 T56
 
ISL33P's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-06-02
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to ISL33P
stock...ish
__________________
Custom Plenum Creations
Ph: 0403 279 000
See Advertiser's or follow me on Facebook
.
ISL33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-07, 11:45   #105
2rismo
Player
 
2rismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18-05-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8__psi
Does any1 know of any new vls coming out in the gong?
There's a 'gong VL coming out tomorrow in Extreme Street Magazine
2rismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-07, 18:30   #106
digban
Player
 
digban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-02-06
Location: NSW, shellharbour
Car: vl bt1 turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
would that be one know as hvatos
digban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-07, 18:47   #107
2rismo
Player
 
2rismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18-05-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Nope - IRB30T - Enzo's gorgeous 9 second weapon. Fast as hell and flawless.
2rismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-07, 18:51   #108
digban
Player
 
digban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-02-06
Location: NSW, shellharbour
Car: vl bt1 turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
yeah is an awesome car, off topic adrian hace got any copies of the world street nats
digban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-07, 19:01   #109
2rismo
Player
 
2rismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18-05-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
in about a week mate - gimme a buzz at work and i'll sort one out for you.
2rismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 16:41   #110
SUB30T
Player
 
SUB30T's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13-01-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car: "Vl Calais Turbo"
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to SUB30T
1RB30T is similar car of TUB30t just untubbed and other stuff
__________________
SUB-30T

Last edited by SUB30T; 16-06-07 at 13:33.
SUB30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 16:51   #111
SYKO3L
OHH HERRO
 
SYKO3L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-04
Location: International, Overseas
Car: The Petercopter
Trader Rating: (14)
So who was the guy that followed me through traffic and parked behind me , then came and asked if my car was a bt1? lol
SYKO3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 19:20   #112
h8__psi
Player
 
h8__psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-04-07
Location: Sydney, wollongong
Car: vl calais
Trader Rating: (0)
1RB30T is minitubbed. nice vl
h8__psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 21:28   #113
1RB.30T
Player
 
1RB.30T's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30-05-04
Location: NSW, wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to 1RB.30T
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB30T
1RB30T is i copy version of TUB30t just untubbed and other stuff
So u think i copied Tub30t if that was true y havnt i got candy yellow bumpers like tub30t was when they bought the car and white interior.
They are very similar i know but beleive me there is a difference and it is mini tubbed not untubbed so i dont know where u are getting your info from .

Last edited by 1RB.30T; 15-06-07 at 21:44.
1RB.30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 21:53   #114
ISN-00R
IMNEXT
 
ISN-00R's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-04-07
Location: NSW, Sydney
Car: vlt88bt1, VL TURBO CALAIS SERIES 2, IMNEXT
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB30T
1RB30T is i copy version of TUB30t just untubbed and other stuff
hey if that was true 1RB-30T WOULD have too pull 250rwhp out of the car.
tub30t is a nugget what time has that car run again, can someone tell me...............

tub30t


1. 05/05/07 - BOOSTN RB26/30 - 8.650 @ 163.35
2. 06/06/07 - VL GOD RB30 - 8.884 @ 143 (harlequin car)
3. 19/05/07 - MAXPSI RB30 - 8.960 @ 156
4. 19/05/07 - JETF18 RB30 - 8.987 @ 155.06
5. 30/05/07 - OOH-30T RB30 - 9.087 @ 146.50
6. 17/01/07 - NOEXQS RB30 9.106 @ 150.20
7. 21/02/07 - IRB-30T RB30 - 9.267 @ 145.58
8. 24/09/06 - ONO-30T RB30 - 9.360 @ 146.85
9. [DATE] - 22 INCH - RB30 - 9.374 @ 143.16
10. 14/02/07 - TKR-006 RB30 - 9.47 @ 142
11. 05/04/06 - VL GOD RB30 - 9.55 @ 140 (pink car) std plenum
12. 06/06/07 - JOYRYD RB30 - 9.96 @ 136
13. 06/04/07 - KIL-351 RB30 - 9.996 @ 133.95
14. [DATE] - ZOO-00S RB30 - 10.10 @ 135
15. 23/08/06 - ELA-747 RB30 - 10.1 @ 133
16. 12/11/06 - U2SLOW RB30 - 10.32 @ 135.5
17. 24/11/06 - "MOTORTECH" RB30 - 10.32 @ 131.95
18. 30/05/07 - 2FREAK RB30 - 10.365 @ 133.35 5 spd
19. 15/02/06 - TUB-30T RB30 - 10.3 @ 129
20. 09/05/07 - ITG-05Z RB30 - 10.398 @ 131.64

Last edited by ISN-00R; 15-06-07 at 21:56.
ISN-00R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 21:56   #115
ISL33P
VLT Berlina 26/30 T56
 
ISL33P's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-06-02
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to ISL33P
good one sub...you have no idea. tub is bought not built for around the $6k mark then a majority of hvatos' old running gear. now it may have changed, but not when it origianlly came out.

ps no offence meant to the twins....its a tuf car and even tuffer now from what i hear
__________________
Custom Plenum Creations
Ph: 0403 279 000
See Advertiser's or follow me on Facebook

Last edited by ISL33P; 15-06-07 at 22:11.
ISL33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 22:25   #116
ITSWAR
Gold Members
 
ITSWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 24-09-03
Location: NSW, Serby Heights 90210
Car: Ride on Mower
Trader Rating: (2)
tuffer is not the word, it sounds like an animal, so watch out tub-30t is back. Some people need to stop talking crap about anybodys car and build your own if you can do better.

Last edited by ITSWAR; 15-06-07 at 22:28.
ITSWAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 22:30   #117
ISL33P
VLT Berlina 26/30 T56
 
ISL33P's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-06-02
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to ISL33P
sounds like its time to bring out the twin cam
__________________
Custom Plenum Creations
Ph: 0403 279 000
See Advertiser's or follow me on Facebook
ISL33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 22:46   #118
ISN-00R
IMNEXT
 
ISN-00R's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-04-07
Location: NSW, Sydney
Car: vlt88bt1, VL TURBO CALAIS SERIES 2, IMNEXT
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calais30T
tuffer is not the word, it sounds like an animal, so watch out tub-30t is back. Some people need to stop talking crap about anybodys car and build your own if you can do better.
OK WILL DO THAT THEN SEE YOU WHAT YOU GUYS CAN BRING TO THE TABLE, DON'T FORGET ITS TUBBED
__________________
CPC CUSTOM PLENUMS 0403279000
RACELINE FABRICATIONS 0423329156
ISN-00R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 22:54   #119
TUB-30T
Player
 
Join Date: 15-06-07
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Firstly, i want to say me and enzo are very good mates and you people need stop talking ****.

secondly i want to say to all you haters and doubters, lets see what you can bring to the table.... my car is ready to rumble it has a brand new engine package in it from the bottom end all the way up, no more of hvatos running gear left. i hate the fact that none of you people have 2 cents to rub together and you come on here talking **** about not just my car but everybody elses too.

some people just need to get a life....

Im not saying my car is gunna run 8s or 9s but i can tell you whatever it does it does let fate run its course.

Bob
TUB-30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 23:00   #120
ISL33P
VLT Berlina 26/30 T56
 
ISL33P's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-06-02
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to ISL33P
like i said bob....im hanging to see this thing get a boogie on...i reckon the more vl's from the gong the merrier
__________________
Custom Plenum Creations
Ph: 0403 279 000
See Advertiser's or follow me on Facebook
ISL33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-07, 23:06   #121
ITSWAR
Gold Members
 
ITSWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 24-09-03
Location: NSW, Serby Heights 90210
Car: Ride on Mower
Trader Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISL33P
sounds like its time to bring out the twin cam

thats just being nasty ariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUB-30T
Firstly, i want to say me and enzo are very good mates and you people need stop talking ****.

secondly i want to say to all you haters and doubters, lets see what you can bring to the table.... my car is ready to rumble it has a brand new engine package in it from the bottom end all the way up, no more of hvatos running gear left. i hate the fact that none of you people have 2 cents to rub together and you come on here talking **** about not just my car but everybody elses too.

some people just need to get a life....

Im not saying my car is gunna run 8s or 9s but i can tell you whatever it does it does let fate run its course.

Bob

well said bobby....best of luck with the car brother.

Last edited by ITSWAR; 15-06-07 at 23:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ITSWAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-07, 13:31   #122
SUB30T
Player
 
SUB30T's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13-01-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car: "Vl Calais Turbo"
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to SUB30T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISN-00R
hey if that was true 1RB-30T WOULD have too pull 250rwhp out of the car.
tub30t is a nugget what time has that car run again, can someone tell me...............

tub30t


1. 05/05/07 - BOOSTN RB26/30 - 8.650 @ 163.35
2. 06/06/07 - VL GOD RB30 - 8.884 @ 143 (harlequin car)
3. 19/05/07 - MAXPSI RB30 - 8.960 @ 156
4. 19/05/07 - JETF18 RB30 - 8.987 @ 155.06
5. 30/05/07 - OOH-30T RB30 - 9.087 @ 146.50
6. 17/01/07 - NOEXQS RB30 9.106 @ 150.20
7. 21/02/07 - IRB-30T RB30 - 9.267 @ 145.58
8. 24/09/06 - ONO-30T RB30 - 9.360 @ 146.85
9. [DATE] - 22 INCH - RB30 - 9.374 @ 143.16
10. 14/02/07 - TKR-006 RB30 - 9.47 @ 142
11. 05/04/06 - VL GOD RB30 - 9.55 @ 140 (pink car) std plenum
12. 06/06/07 - JOYRYD RB30 - 9.96 @ 136
13. 06/04/07 - KIL-351 RB30 - 9.996 @ 133.95
14. [DATE] - ZOO-00S RB30 - 10.10 @ 135
15. 23/08/06 - ELA-747 RB30 - 10.1 @ 133
16. 12/11/06 - U2SLOW RB30 - 10.32 @ 135.5
17. 24/11/06 - "MOTORTECH" RB30 - 10.32 @ 131.95
18. 30/05/07 - 2FREAK RB30 - 10.365 @ 133.35 5 spd
19. 15/02/06 - TUB-30T RB30 - 10.3 @ 129
20. 09/05/07 - ITG-05Z RB30 - 10.398 @ 131.64

ur just a ****En dumb ass mate what car do you have thats runs a good number so you can start **** about other peoples pride and joy build a car do a good number and then come and start **** and let other people say **** about ur car we'll see how u feel

some people need 2 get a life
__________________
SUB-30T
SUB30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-07, 13:52   #123
ISL33P
VLT Berlina 26/30 T56
 
ISL33P's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-06-02
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car:
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to ISL33P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calais30T
thats just being nasty ariel
cant be too far away now

just remember sub if it wasn't for your out there comment everything would have been fine....what would you expect when making comments like that.

as bob said, enzo and him get along well, no need to start crap
__________________
Custom Plenum Creations
Ph: 0403 279 000
See Advertiser's or follow me on Facebook
ISL33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-07, 13:56   #124
SUB30T
Player
 
SUB30T's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13-01-06
Location: NSW, Wollongong
Car: "Vl Calais Turbo"
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to SUB30T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISL33P
cant be too far away now

just remember sub if it wasn't for your out there comment everything would have been fine....what would you expect when making comments like that.

as bob said, enzo and him get along well, no need to start crap
na im not trying 2 start **** i just posted rong i was ment to say its similar i apoigise 2 enzo for that im sorry mate i posted the rong thing i was ment 2 say its similar not the same
__________________
SUB-30T

Last edited by SUB30T; 16-06-07 at 14:00.
SUB30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-07, 17:08   #125
ISN-00R
IMNEXT
 
ISN-00R's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-04-07
Location: NSW, Sydney
Car: vlt88bt1, VL TURBO CALAIS SERIES 2, IMNEXT
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB30T
ur just a ****En dumb ass mate what car do you have thats runs a good number so you can start **** about other peoples pride and joy build a car do a good number and then come and start **** and let other people say **** about ur car we'll see how u feel

some people need 2 get a life

sub30t i have alot more than you think buddy, if only you knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
CPC CUSTOM PLENUMS 0403279000
RACELINE FABRICATIONS 0423329156
ISN-00R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger