Join Date: 09-10-02
Location: Melbourne, S.E.
Car: '67 Camaro in the Build... And still looking for a stock'ish BT1
Trader Rating: (40)
www.CalaisTurbo.com.au Drag Racing CLASS Explination
*All VL based Shells.
1. PRO RWD- Can run any RB block, unlimited chassis mods, tyre size, all head/turbo/gearbox combinations etc, any fuels allowed. * Nitrous must be noted.
2. Competition Modified (COMP MOD) - this class is for mini-tubbed cars. chassis mods are limited to mini tubbed rear ends with 4 link/ladderbar suspension with a max tyre size of 29x11! once again all head/turbo/gearbox combinations etc and any fuels are allowed * Nitrous must be noted.
3. PRO STREET- cars must run standard rear inner wheel tubbs and outer guards and open to any tyre size that when fitted doesn't protrude past outer guard lip, addition of coil overs permitted, must retain factory control arm mounting points but adjustable or boxed arms accepted , must run rb series block, open to all head/turbo/fuel combinations. Interior trim removal and lightweight racing seats permissible. * Nitrous must be noted
4. SUPER STREET- cars must run a standard rear end, shock/spring suspension mods are fine, must run rb30 block, open to all head/turbo/computer combinations, Full Exhaust must be run (turbo to Bumper), open to any tyre size up to 26x8.5" slicks and any fuel mix allowed. Cars must retain full interior and trim panels with no weight reduction measures allowed(boot trim accepted), including aluminium and plastic race seats. Regular bucket or racing seats permissible. *No nitrous allowed*
5. STREET - cars must run a standard rear end, shock/spring suspension mods are fine, must run rb block, any ECU accepted, Full Exhaust must be run (turbo to Bumper), DOT approved tires, pump fuel only * No nitrous allowed*
What CLASS do you fall in? Go through this easy to Follow flow Chart/Picture to find out.
*Have something to add? Head over HERE....
www.CalaisTurbo.com.au Official Memebership Information CLICK HERE
My 1967 Camaro Rebuild.... Current Status: Stalled....