Tyres Now

Old 24-08-02, 19:00   #51
exchaser
9.96@134mph

Car: 'ONC16'
Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via ICQ to exchaser
haa yeah **** hoe.. U SUCK THE ****.

indy would be mad.. but who has the money.. I am flat out being able to afford a cheesburger when i'm hungry.

Maybe if u take out a huge loan and cart us all along.. we'd be in..
Indy is good tho.. but if ur into the actually race.. its better to go on friday/friday night/saturday and then watch the race on ur TV.

anyway Simon.. ur a ****smoker, ball suck !
eat me.
bye
Old 24-08-02, 20:05   #52
VLT87
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (16)
Send a message via MSN to VLT87
re

haha yeah im goign to indy but im workign there as a marhsall. i get in for free and get access everywhere and beast veiw of track. also get a spare pass as well )
VLT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-02, 20:25   #53
OVL087
I wish I had an XE Falcon

Car: 9.90 @ 139mph
Trader Rating: (28)
well if all goes well ill be on the pit crew for ben bray (victors son)
ill be in the same boat as u vlt87 , on the inside havin all the fun.
Old 26-08-02, 19:10   #54
ZED 310
Player

Car: POS Cressida
Trader Rating: (0)
hey exchaser you poorby ****

you suck.. Just gonna hijack ya thread again

Indy - Do what gormo's doing and become a marshal, but take a change of clothes, get inside the gates, change ya clothes in the dunnies, and get free entry for the weekend, easy as!

On the plus side u get a funky uniform, FREE

OH YEAH - shotgun gormo's spare pass.

Might get more free tickets off my hoe sister, exchaser, show her your **** and it'll be guranteed.
ZED 310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-02, 19:36   #55
exchaser
9.96@134mph

hahahaha...
get me the tickets simo !
i dont need to show her my noodle ! hahahahah !!

anyway man.. i like ur tactics regarding the whole marshall 'get in for free' idea...
beats jumping the fence.
Old 30-08-02, 19:50   #56
MADNESS
Player

Car: Yours!
have ya figered out a date yet?
MADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-02, 14:47   #57
ZED 310
Player

Exchaser Cruise #4 TUNNEL CRUISE SUGGESTION

Yeh Ollie. What did you reckon of the EXCHASER CRUISE #4 TUNNEL RUN idea??

Thought of another few tunnels you could pass through, upto EIGHT potential tunnels... This is just a description of where we can go... I could make a map like Brendan did, but well, that takes effort. I know where I'm going and just wanna gauge interest cos no one else seems to be making any real positive comments. For this cruise I'd be in VLT87s car leading the way. He just doesnt know it yet. I've got a good path in my head, but couldnt be ****ed finding out proper street details until I get feedback from a) you ollie and b) the ****ers who'll be cruising

This is just a thought I threw to Ollie a little while back, and he seemed to like it, but that was cos I mentioned we could have a BBQ on the way. He loved that idea BIG TIME.

I thought maybe a run through all the tunnels in Brisbane could be a bit entertaining, we've got a fair few of them now thanks to the inner city bypass. (2x Toombul tunnels north/south, 1x Brekky creek, 1xRNA tunnel, 1x Normanby 5ways tunnel, 1x Roma St parklands Tunnel, 1x Art Gallery/Museum tunnel (in and out), and 1x Ivory St tunnel...

Toombul shopping centre has a nice big empty bottom carpark which isnt really used (unless its flooding and its under water), plus, it has the benefit of being kinda central to northsiders and southsiders (via gateway). westsiders can **** off, u live far out so u can expect heaps of driving.. Otherwise meet at local spots like Sunnybank and Carseldine, then cruise together to Toombul.

OK, u could meet at Toombul carpark, exit to the north on the main rd (dunno which one, maybe Sandgate Rd I think) and head through the northbound tunnel, drive passed the Mitsubishu dealership and oo-ahh at the Evo 6.5s, drop a u-turn, and head south through the southbound tunnel... Alternatively, you could just head through the back streets of toombul and just go through the south tunnel. THEN, turn left to go to the airport, and turn RIGHT at the first set of lights to go passed the police station where the dead hooker was found. (clayfield/hendra perhaps..) - its the road that goes between the racecourses..

Then follow that to the end to kingsford smith drive, chuck a right, and follow that along the river to join the inner city bypass, where there'll be a brief tunnel at the brekky creek hotel, then another one under the RNA.. Get to the Normanby Hotel (Kelvin Grove Rd)(I think) and go through another little tunnel there, down under the roma st Rail bridge, hook a left and enter the Roma St parklands (apparently getting bigger for cars/cruises). there is a little tunnel as you enter the parklands from near the Rail/Bus centre... then exit the parklands to spring hill and go to the road Brissie Boys College(I think, anyway, one of them fag schools) is on, go left, and turn left to go down Kelvin Grove Rd and then go across the William Jolly Bridge.

Hook a left before the museum, and hook a right at the roundabout and drive safely through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel u can do a u-turn in a ****ed spot, or, at about 3/4 of the length of the tunnel there is a spot to drop a legal u-turn. Good spot for those with LSDs and boost and videocameras.

Then u can go across the Grey St bridge (???).. the one near the museum, to cruise through the city to the valley. Dont know the roads by name, but if you follow the roads closest to the river heading towards the valley, you'll pass the marriott and a few other buildings etc, on your way to the ivory st tunnel. this leads to the storey bridge, and the southside... which, I dont think has any tunnels other than the bus ones, and @ a $30 fine for entering, I dont think would be good for too many people. From there, there is The Maccas / KFC on Main Rd near the Gabba, just after the Pineapple Hotel. From there cruise could go to Sunnybank / Gold Coast / someone else offer suggestion cos I'm a northside boy...

JUST AN IDEA PEOPLE!!! Something different to the usual "meet at carseldine, drive to sunnybank" deal, plus, the sound of a turbo spooling in a tunnel is ****ing great.

C'mon, I want every chance for a ride in Brendan's VL.. Plus, Ollie promised to bring his mum and share the love. WHAT DO YA'S THINK?? SUGGESTIONS / COMMENTS, and I know plenty of you guys have PLENTY TO BITCH ABOUT, love the idea, hate it, let us know.... This exchaser cruise thread needs to get going again!!!

-Simo

sorry, that was just my 2 cents worth. Oh yeah, I'd make a map if people got keen.
Old 04-09-02, 17:02   #58
exchaser
9.96@134mph

Hey Simon.. thanks for the genuine idea man. good to see the topic gettin back into action, as the cruise comes closer to being finalised..

Quote:
but that was cos I mentioned we could have a BBQ on the way. He loved that idea BIG TIME.
hehehe. ohh u know how much i love BBQ's on cruises lol

well yeah anyway i thought your idea was pretty sweet.. if not maybe a little 'westisdeeeerrr' unfriendly, but i do agree would make for some good filming etc.

hopefully we'll get some more feedback from ppl who are interested in coming.
Old 04-09-02, 17:50   #59
OVL087

well i am interested in coming and im quite fond of the bbq idea. please dont pay me out :cry:
Old 04-09-02, 17:50   #60
OVL087

Re: Exchaser Cruise #4 TUNNEL CRUISE SUGGESTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED 310
Hook a left before the museum, and hook a right at the roundabout and drive safely through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel u can do a u-turn in a ****ed spot, or, at about 3/4 of the length of the tunnel there is a spot to drop a legal u-turn. Good spot for those with LSDs and boost and videocameras.

i like that idea
Old 04-09-02, 18:45   #61
my88vl
Player

Car: Toyota Surf
Yeah i love the idea... especially the u-turn in the tunnel.

There's been a few times i've come back from West End to Milton and detoured via there to hook a u turn.

Anyway i love the idea...

p.s. i can bring a bbq if ya want Ollie? :P
my88vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-02, 18:46   #62
ZED 310
Player

Yeh I like the BBQ idea too hey, serious!

mm, after consultation with Ollie, it was determined a) he is gay b) his mum SUCKS THE ****, and c) tunnel Run idea blows and we're gonna do something Mt Cootha based... No, not just me and ollie, cruise based...

Ollie doesnt like the trekking all over Brisbane business, but hey, how silly of me wanting to GET SOME DRIVING DONE on a cruise... JEEZ.

I like the museum tunnel thing BIG TIME, regardless of what happens that should be included.
Old 04-09-02, 18:48   #63
my88vl
Player

Yeah there's nothing better than a burnout in a tunnel....

But Mt Cootha based??? wtf?? oh well... should be good regardless
Old 04-09-02, 19:03   #64
VLT87
Player

Car:
haha let me get some new wheels and tyres first i need traction !!!!!
someone find me someone who is selling a 8"-9" set of simmons
Old 04-09-02, 19:13   #65
OVL087

i didnt think ur car had enuf power to turn the tyres brendan lol
old mate is sellin fr17s up the coast , has he got in touch with ya about them
Old 04-09-02, 19:58   #66
VLT87
Player

Car:
re

i was hoping everyone would give me a push
Old 04-09-02, 20:39   #67
OVL087

lol
at the rate im going ill need a push too
Old 04-09-02, 20:58   #68
ZED 310
Player

Gormo you ****, I've been ****ing round with avatars all nite but gave up cos paint was being a bitch........ shoulda told you to make me one...

Umm. yeh. Speaking of pushing cars round, anyone got suggestions on how to kill Datto engines, cos well, I want an excuse to stick my new engine in sooner as opposed to later... Sorry, just needed some lame excuse to get my post count up cos I dont wanna be a newbie anymore
Old 04-09-02, 22:40   #69
VLT87
Player

Car:
ok advance the timing as far as it will go and rev the **** outta it
Old 04-09-02, 23:48   #70
Qik_HDT
Player

Car:
Sounding good

All sounds good peoples. I don't see what was wrong with the idea of Milton or Indro Maccas though. Would anyone have any objections if my brother in law came along with his GT-R? I know you all only wanted VL's there, but he seemed keen to stretch the cars legs a little. It's a 1999 GT-R R33 V-Spec, so it will give most of us a damn good run for our money (in all reality, flog most of us).

Where ever the cruise takes us, count me in.
Qik_HDT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-02, 23:56   #71
Jet Pilot
Player

Car:
Send a message via ICQ to Jet Pilot
hell yes tell him to bring it
Old 05-09-02, 10:56   #72
VLT87
Player

Car:
re

GTRs are not unbeatable but are quick off the line. is is stock? I got a few GTR scalps. But my favourite was beating that twin turbo supra at drag combat ))
Old 05-09-02, 20:22   #73
exchaser
9.96@134mph

haha ok guys. I have to admit, i also like that BBQ idea. lol hahahah !!! NOT !!!!!! lick my scrotum.

Me and Simon also came to the conclusion last night that, the main reason behind his decision to meet at mt cootha, was becuase he really likes to go up to peoples windows who are gettin it on and rub his noodle all over their windows.. (dont ask me why, must be some wierd ass thing he likes to do)

ohh anyway.. yeah the milton, or indro maccas idea does sound pretty cool, could then cruise through the city.. do a few tunnels and then cruise out toward sunnybank.. after we done a few laps. :P hehe

man we already have a trillion vls coming, as well as a vn ss grp a lookalike, a vu LS1 ute, sv5000 lookalike ute, and prolly a few more sketch dogs in the wack punk cars. The majorty so far being vl's tho.
Tell ur mate hes very welcome to come in the GT-R. !

Hey Gormo. U want traction, I shotgun back left seat :P hahahahha !!! (NOT THAT I"M A FAT ASS, but a good 63 kilos might help) hahaha !!

Hey Simmo.. take out the sparkplugs, put some small nuts and bolts down there and then put the plugs back in.. BANG her up and u wont even need to take out the engine yourself.. the mofo will blow so high u'll just have to worry about puttin the new motor in... hahahaha !!!

burnout in tunnel is mad, cept if there are cameras in there.
I am goin now...... . . . . . . ByE
Old 06-09-02, 12:31   #74
ZED 310
Player

OK, so far we got a meeting spot of sorts, and a list of people/cars that'll be there...

WHAT ABOUT A TIME AND A DATE!?!?!

like somebody said.. get a few ideas, make DECISIONS (thats you OLLIE), and the sheep will follow.

Ollie - you're just jealous your d!ck isnt long enough to rub on car windows without resorting to standing on ya mum's back while she's getting it doggie from some bloke she just met.
Old 06-09-02, 21:27   #75
my88vl
Player

Ollie mate,

I like the idea of the Mt Cootha thing now, and if we meet at Milton Maccas, we can head down Park Road and show up some of the snobby pricks in Porsches and Ferrari's...

Infact there is nothing i love more about cruising than running down Park Rd with the windows down and the system up, would look even better in a huge big line-up of VL's.

And you're right, we go do a few tunnels, and a couple of laps in the city before back on the M1 for a blast all the way through to Sunnybank.