Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Readers Rides > Other Readers Cars
Calais Turbo Advertising

Old 15-04-06, 12:15   #1
commiedoo
Player

Car: 86 vl calais turbo + 2 vn's
Trader Rating: (8)
my vn commodore .....

hi this is my first commodore , its an alpine white 89 vn v6 i have owned for 8 years now .its been a slow build up but as it sits now it has ..engine mods - pacemaker headers with 2.5 '' system and a turbo muffler , holden cai with a k&n panel filter , v8 throttle body and a custom memcal . drive line/ suspension - kited auto , lowered 2.5 '' with kings springs front and rear , whiteline strut brace , 18'' xhp scorch chromies , v8 sloted discs and v8 calipers with a 1'' mastercylinder . body - vn grpa front and rear bars , vp senator skirts and grill to give it that smooth look . interiour - kenwood cd/mp3 head unit with 4'' sony front speakers and sony 6x9 three ways in the parcel shelf , in the boot there is an avalanche 600w amp and a kenwood 400w 12'' sub , the centre console is trimed in alloy checker plate with the same on the floor . the interiour colour is dark palimino , far better than grey i think .but mind you try to find brown or tan mats and carpet these days ... i call her '' STRAP-ON '' cause its big , smooth, white and plastic and it does have a battery ! hope u like oh yeah by the way i turn 46 this year ..

commiedoo is offline   Reply With Quote