CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Readers Rides > Other VLs
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 18-11-05, 11:29   #1
CRZNVQ
Player

Car: VQ STATESMAN
Trader Rating: (0)
Adrians VL and VQ

hey guys , bored out of my brain so id thought id put up a couple of pics of my old VL before it got written off in june this year . got the car back in october last year but had to wait until may this year till i could drive it properly once i got my P's . i managed to do the stereo up pretty well in this car and was lound as **** lol . future plans to it was a set of 18" VY SS's , calais pop ups and rear , superlows ,and a turbo conversion . unfortunetly none of this could be achieved due to the accident .

anyways i always liked the colour of it because u dont see many nice VL's cruzing round with this aqua sorta colour . the car was resprayed just before i got it so the paint was immac!

next car on the list was a VQ Stato , as i couldnt afford a 5lt i went the cheap option and picked up a nice clean V6 series 2 VQ Stato , since i got this car i have removed the spoiler and tricked up the stereo again . had 2 rims from the VL which were still good so i put them on the front wif stockies on the back ... mmm tuff ...

yer feel free to comment on both cars

thanks , adrian