CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Readers Rides > VL Turbos
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 25-10-05, 20:45   #1
TRBOWAGN
Player

Car: VLT calais WaGon, VL berlina Wagon
Trader Rating: (1)
Trbowagn

Hey guys, just thought I would post sum pics of my car up and show u all where i`m up too.

I came across this wagon, just by chance coz i was actually looking for a sedan to do a bt1 mock up project. It`s a factory turbo optioned berlina, manual with four wheel disc brakes, lsd, central locking, calais mouldings and side skirts, and also came with factory fitted csa 5 spoke wheels and purple window tint On the clock showing 150,000`ks, bought it for off and old lady that her and her husband bought brand new.

I stripped it completly about a 4 and a half months ago, and has been in the panel shop ever since, hope to hav it back soon, so I can put it back together and go cruising Future plans are to have a complete standard spec rebuild, hi-flow turbo and bigger injectors, 3"inch exhaust from turbo back, front mount cooler, electronic boost controller, kmac suspension, lowered bout 2 1/2" inch`s, with bigger swaybars front and rear. Hope to get sum vr-vs gts front seats put in and rework sum of the interior. Oh and of course a calaisturbo.com sticker....

Its a berlina but has the calais moulds and that, so im also getting a calais front end and im having it fully resprayed in moring blue over asteriod silver.

Heres the lastest pic`s ive got of it before the outside is done!!!

I hope to have it back by the end of this month, then the fun starts trying to get it all back 2gether, so i`ll post sum more pic`s up later. Let us no wot you think!!!

Cheers
TRBOWAGN
TRBOWAGN is offline   Reply With Quote