CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > New South Wales
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 28-02-05, 15:09   #26
vlSPOOLR
Player

Car: Pink VL Calais turbo SPOOLR, Honda Accord Runaround..
Trader Rating: (0)
list is looking very strong Miz VL Turbo, keep it goin that way guys
vlSPOOLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-05, 16:44   #27
Gabzsta
Its ready for WAR bro

Car: 86' exec, 87' calais 300hp on 12psi
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to Gabzsta
OK count me in fella's! I love the entrance!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Gabzsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-05, 17:27   #28
MR 30L
Official Member

Car: VL Calais Turbo And A 5.7 Litre Statesman
Trader Rating: (2)
yep the list is looking good, but the real test is to see how many people actually come. but i will be in forsure, unless my car cant be fixed in between now and then. other then that do we need instructions on how to get to the F3 from homebush, or is everyone cool with gettin there
MR 30L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-05, 18:16   #29
Gabzsta
Its ready for WAR bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR 30L
yep the list is looking good, but the real test is to see how many people actually come. but i will be in forsure, unless my car cant be fixed in between now and then. other then that do we need instructions on how to get to the F3 from homebush, or is everyone cool with gettin there

I dont see why we dont just cruise together from homebush to the F3, through the F3 meetup where ever at the coast with the newi peeps n hit the entrance together ?
Old 28-02-05, 21:35   #30
smgreen87
Player

Car: Blue 87 VL SL 5-spd, Black 86 VLT 5-spd w/kit
Send a message via MSN to smgreen87
yeh add my name to the list!
Old 28-02-05, 22:25   #31
maso3L
Player

Car:
lol jeramy ur coming wit me.......i wanna show u what power fills like..
maso3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 11:17   #32
CAL415
Player

Car: #1 VL Calais Series II #2 Landrover Discovery II '02 4.0L V8 #3 VS Exec #4 VN 5 speed wagon #5 LR 110 Defender
Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via MSN to CAL415
maybe all the newcastle guys could meet up at charlestown somewhere, i was going to say maccas car park, but its pretty tiny out there. Otherwise we could go back to the idea someone mentioned in an earlier thread, meet up at kooragang under the windmill for some pics before we cruise down, but its probobly in the wrong direction for some.

as for the cruise, if you want to cut out the budgiewoi/doyalson turn and keep going towards the freeway to meetup at tugerah then thats always an option, but it cuts out the best parts of the trip past the beaches. We could always meet somewhere closer to the entrance so we dont have to drive right back out to tugerah.

Also the park you have pointed out may not have that much parking available if i remember right??

my VL is still having issues, i might have to drive my VT SS is that allowed on this cruise??
CAL415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 12:24   #33
Mr_VL
Fabricate THIS!

Car: SV88, Blue VLCT S2, Grandpa Spec Red N/A Calais
Trader Rating: (14)
lol billy.... your a funny kid!!

i cant wait to see this weapon!!
Mr_VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 12:41   #34
VN CLUBBY
Player

Car: VN Clubsport
erin this is bens mate with the silver vn clubsport, is benny comin? ill be there tho, cos I live in newcastle and will be goin home that day any way AIR.80Y
VN CLUBBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 13:35   #35
MS VLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL415
maybe all the newcastle guys could meet up at charlestown somewhere, i was going to say maccas car park, but its pretty tiny out there. Otherwise we could go back to the idea someone mentioned in an earlier thread, meet up at kooragang under the windmill for some pics before we cruise down, but its probobly in the wrong direction for some.

as for the cruise, if you want to cut out the budgiewoi/doyalson turn and keep going towards the freeway to meetup at tugerah then thats always an option, but it cuts out the best parts of the trip past the beaches. We could always meet somewhere closer to the entrance so we dont have to drive right back out to tugerah.

Also the park you have pointed out may not have that much parking available if i remember right??
stop changing your mind!!!!!!! guys make a route and stick to it please!!
Old 01-03-05, 18:48   #36
Mr_VL
Fabricate THIS!

Car: SV88, Blue VLCT S2, Grandpa Spec Red N/A Calais
Trader Rating: (14)
Charmers..... Its a VL cruise....

i guess ill see you there "AIR80Y"
Mr_VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 19:57   #37
87calais
legend

Car: '87 VLCT Manual, '11 VE SS-V Manual
Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to 87calais
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL415

my VL is still having issues, i might have to drive my VT SS is that allowed on this cruise??

Im easy , i dont care where we meet in newy or on the coast. Anywhere in newy is out of my way so im easy lol. The only big carpark closer to the entrance is probably at batau bay (bay village) and its not far from where the sydney people will be coming through anyway, other than that some of the beaches have ok car parks, maybe one of them? Toowoon bay has a decent sized car park and its only 5 min from the entrance, but it might be hard for people that dont know the area to find.
Old 01-03-05, 20:15   #38
MS VLT

scott you seem to know the area fairly well, why dont u decide on a place for us to go and we will go there, i still think we should just leave from the shells tho
Old 01-03-05, 20:57   #39
CAL415
Player

Car: #1 VL Calais Series II #2 Landrover Discovery II '02 4.0L V8 #3 VS Exec #4 VN 5 speed wagon #5 LR 110 Defender
Send a message via MSN to CAL415
leave from the shells, drive back along the new charlestown by pass and down the coast, around the scenic beach route through the entrance and meet up with the syndey people in the car park at batau bay near the speed camera?? hows that sound?
that way the newy people with no sense of direction dont get lost
CAL415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 21:34   #40
shred
OMG its full of stars

Car: 07 SSV, 88 BT1 Turbo, VS exec
i might come along but it all depends on how much i get the car repaired by then
i dont feel proud enuff driving a black golf ball
although i may have a new car by then currently lookin at a vr 5l bt1 fingers crossed
will post up closer to date when i know for sure

edit :
your choice of parking in the entrance may not be a good idea on a w/e especially with the current design of traffic routes an popularity as a w/e destination
may be better off either coming down through north entrance seein the beaches and checking out the situation
meeting up at either bateau bay shopping centre or edsacc across the road or westfields at tuggerah as suggested are the other 2 best options
but bear in mind all these places will be busy
theres always the skillion at terrigal 5 minutes up the road but then again it could be just as busy
gosford entrance terrigal get packed out real easy an real quick these days

Last edited by shred; 01-03-05 at 21:44.
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 21:54   #41
Gabzsta
Its ready for WAR bro

shreds right man, i think our best bet is batue bay shopping center or tuggerah westfields, also the carpark ur mensioning at the entrance always gets packedout early,(i know i go there everyweekend) also, be aware, last weekend i got pulled over 3 times in one day.....p platers in calais + being wog they really pick on ya.....and a few weeks ago on the hot 4's cruise alot of ppl got defected....im just letting use know so use can work something out or whatever/..
Old 02-03-05, 06:51   #42
87calais
legend

Car: '87 VLCT Manual, '11 VE SS-V Manual
Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to 87calais
Where else in the entrance will be big enough to fit all the cars in? about the only other option would be to pull over to the side of marina pde further round, but thats not going to be ideal either. As said the entrance gets pretty buisy and we need to find somewhere that will be able to fit all of us in easily?.

Im fine with meeting at the shells and going down that way, edsacc shouldnt be buisy on a sunday arvo should it?, that might be the best place to meet with the sydney guys and girls.
Old 02-03-05, 12:21   #43
WhiteBT1
xplayer

Car: You guest it a white Bt1
Why not terrigal and all the room and space that's over at the haven. Terrigal is always busy so all you need to do is one lap of terrigal (with enough cars you could almost run a complete circle around the shops) and then head straight over to the Haven. It's been the destination of many cruzes to the coast. Last weekend there was a mini truck cruz about 3 or 4 weeks ago there was a massive cruz with all types of 4's , 6's + rotarys. Street commodores had a cruz here and got all the pictures published in the magazine. It does get busy but there is plenty of room to park with no real parking restrictions around the haven. You can double park , park on a 90 or 45 degree parking, what ever because half of the haven has no white parking bay lines. And police pressence is not a real problem around here(don't hold me to that).There is no time restraint on parking times either. There is a small shop that sells food and drinks which is down by the boats at the haven. If its a hot day you are almost surrounded by water so there will always be a small sea breeze. Heaps of tables, shade etc. After Terrigal we can all cruz to the Entrance, hang around for a bit etc. When it's time to go we can all head down Wyong Road to Tuggerah and when we hit the F3 Sydney people can simple head south and Newy people head north. After a long day of driving, cruzing down or up the freeway is the only way to go.
WhiteBT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 13:07   #44
Miz_VL_Turbo
VLs always in the heart

Car: 87 Calais Turbo 5spd, RB25DET 180sx drift car, MY07 WRX
Trader Rating: (24)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VN CLUBBY
erin this is bens mate with the silver vn clubsport, is benny comin? ill be there tho, cos I live in newcastle and will be goin home that day any way AIR.80Y
yeh of course Ben is coming.

see ya there.

u should hav bought a vl turbo
Miz_VL_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 16:24   #45
WhiteBT1
xplayer

Car: You guest it a white Bt1
Heaps of room at the Haven.

WhiteBT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 19:46   #46
Gabzsta
Its ready for WAR bro

Yeah was there on the weekend, hopefully we get some good weather for the day too! I recon its not sucha bad spot......at night its the greatest
Old 02-03-05, 21:22   #47
maso3L
Player

Car:
cant wait guyssssss ill sit a made breaky 2...lol 4 d vl's
maso3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-05, 12:18   #48
david85dc
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (11)
Send a message via MSN to david85dc
Quote:
Originally Posted by maso3L
cant wait guyssssss ill sit a made breaky 2...lol 4 d vl's
what?
david85dc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-05, 14:03   #49
pascal
Player

Car: 88 Calais Turbo 5spd, (Coming Soon) 1981 Delorean DMC 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by VN CLUBBY
Yea ill be there man, even though its a vn its still a very tidy ride and will look good amungst the VL's. We should have done a turbo conv on your old car .
Old 03-03-05, 16:50   #50
MR 30L
Official Member

Car: VL Calais Turbo And A 5.7 Litre Statesman
Trader Rating: (2)
count my car out guys. will try and get a lift with someone in there VL
MR 30L is offline   Reply With Quote