CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > VL Turbo Discussion
GRUNT Performance

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 27-05-17, 07:29   #1
1815261
Player
 
1815261's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-04
Location: QLD, Kewarra Beach
Car: VL8VX19-333
Trader Rating: (5)
Skyrocketing prices & police vin No#

Hey guys.
I just wanted to start a discussion on vl Calais with police vin numbers.
As we have seen the skyrocketing prices of vl's in general and the huge amount that were stolen back in the day (and now) I want to know what people think a Calais turbo, non turbo Calais and v8's are worth with a police vin number stamped on them. Are they worth as much as a non turbo exec dressed as a Calais? I have a 5L Calais that shows all the signs of a genuine car. I know it shouldn't but my Calais has the 3 vin tags on the fire wall but there is a "vp" number stamped on the strut tower, the sticker on the back of the cluster shows "checked march 87" and tags April 87, my car has exactly what the tags say, corrrct interior, paint, factory v8, battery tray on the right side etc...
__________________
[SPOOLED inc]
1815261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-17, 08:35   #2
Katsa
Gold Members
 
Katsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-08-04
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
If a car is worth 10k with a vp number it's worth 7.5k take 25% off
Most people paint over the strut number when you do up the bay anyway so only an issue when you buy/sell
__________________
R.I.P Mum 16/08/1958 - 10/07/2006
WTD GENUINE HDT VL TURBO OR HDT TURBO SHELL ..
Katsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-17, 09:37   #3
deanoVLCT
MODERATERRRRR
 
deanoVLCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-01-05
Location: Melbourne, City
Car: Car: Hq gts coupe - Vl Sl turbo bt1 - Vl nitron - Vl v8 1k001 berlina - Fg xr6 ute - LJ coupe - LX slr 5000 rep
Trader Rating: (24)
I personally walk away from any car with a VP new strut tower number
Who knows the history or what has been touched/done to it
Went to buy factory VH v8 manual last week, saw VP, left straight away
Each to their own I guess
deanoVLCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-17, 16:55   #4
Katsa
Gold Members
 
Katsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-08-04
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
I'm the opposite all I care about is the tags lol
If there's a vp number it doesn't bother me
__________________
R.I.P Mum 16/08/1958 - 10/07/2006
WTD GENUINE HDT VL TURBO OR HDT TURBO SHELL ..
.
Katsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-17, 14:25   #5
Morgz
Morgzano Racing
 
Morgz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28-01-04
Location: VIC, Ballarat
Car: VS exec forged LS3 + S482
Trader Rating: (27)
Send a message via MSN to Morgz
yeah there's defintely two differing opinions. I personally would never buy a BT1 (have in the past and sold it basically straight away).

As for calais turbos and factory turbos, they are only worth the money in original condition IMO. If you have a factory calais and a factory calais turbo.. and modify them both - I wouldn't pay extra for the one that's an original calais turbo - because when modified they are the same.
__________________
Morganzo Racing
Morgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 14:55   #6
OriginalG
Player
 
Join Date: 10-02-15
Location: NSW, Lost
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
VP wouldn't change prices for me in the slightest unless obviously if its a genuine BT1 absinthe yellow to make money on. Not my cup of tea but people paying $50k for one and still can't find them to purchase.

VLs in general, prices are going up quite a lot. There just isn't any left around. When was the last time you seen a clean example come up? once a year? And they're snapped up instantly. When do you even see them on the street anymore? Even old rusted out buckets?

It all comes down to originality for me but, I would rather pay $20k for a NA Calais with 120k on the clock in pristine factory condition 2 owner kind of thing, than say $20k for a plated Turbo Calais but completely modified, thrashed interior, cut up dash, resprayed etc.

If the Calais Turbo plated is in pristine original condition than obviously it can command a lot bigger money than the NA, but finding an owner to part with that now..?

And I think the majority of buyers and anyone with money is after the same thing. The cars rare enough as it is, now add in the terrible modifications, write offs, chop ups of the late 90s and 2000s, scraped cars, and we're looking at extremely low numbers. Lower than any HSV model newer than 1990 I would even dare say.

I got offered $20k recently for my NA I bought several years ago for $7k in one of the rare times I took it out for a cruise, nothings changed in that time just sat in the garage. Won't even entertain an offer but, because I'll never find one now with sandalwood S2 interior with a backseat that hasn't even been sat in before in the condition I want. Throw $50 at me, I don't care, I have money. Do I want to wait 5 years to find another car to pop up in a condition to my standard? Not on your life.

Last edited by OriginalG; 29-05-17 at 14:58.
OriginalG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 15:52   #7
mattlads
Player
 
Join Date: 12-09-15
Location: Brisbane, west side
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
i think you guys are having a bit of a wank down here in melbourne/ sydney when i was looking for a lw5 calais i saw about 5 in a few months on gumtree for 5000 -7000 for varying half decent condition less then a year ago and have seen about another 10 since, i bought my shell for 1100 i think it was put it mostly back together sold it for 4500 and then saw it advertised on gumtree lastweek for $8000 with new front end damage and a few pieces missing.

there are minimal in city areas but go up past sunshine coast or down near kyogleish area every oldboy and his dog is driving dead stockers that they probly boight new like alot of country towns.

the reason people are jacking up prices is because they read this forum and think there turbo plated / bt1 are up there with walkys ,brockys, and directors .
there just a standard family car that had a small turbo....
mattlads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 16:40   #8
OriginalG
Player
 
Join Date: 10-02-15
Location: NSW, Lost
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlads View Post
i think you guys are having a bit of a wank down here in melbourne/ sydney when i was looking for a lw5 calais i saw about 5 in a few months on gumtree for 5000 -7000 for varying half decent condition less then a year ago and have seen about another 10 since, i bought my shell for 1100 i think it was put it mostly back together sold it for 4500
$1,100 for a LW5 Calais shell? Mate, I'll take 30 tomorrow. People are asking that for the hubcaps.

And half decent condition LW5 Calais for $5-$7? I don't usually have a good chuckle but you provided one today. Find me just 1 for that price and I'll grab it tomorrow, I'll even throw you some cash for the trouble.
OriginalG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 17:05   #9
Katsa
Gold Members
 
Katsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-08-04
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlads View Post
i think you guys are having a bit of a wank down here in melbourne/ sydney when i was looking for a lw5 calais i saw about 5 in a few months on gumtree for 5000 -7000 for varying half decent condition less then a year ago and have seen about another 10 since, i bought my shell for 1100 i think it was put it mostly back together sold it for 4500 and then saw it advertised on gumtree lastweek for $8000 with new front end damage and a few pieces missing.

there are minimal in city areas but go up past sunshine coast or down near kyogleish area every oldboy and his dog is driving dead stockers that they probly boight new like alot of country towns.

the reason people are jacking up prices is because they read this forum and think there turbo plated / bt1 are up there with walkys ,brockys, and directors .
there just a standard family car that had a small turbo....
Hi mate not being rude or funny,
If you come across any LW5 plated Calais turbos in half decent condition for 5-7k I will keep buying them and give you 500 each one.
Happy to buy as many as you find, pm me, email, sms or call as my number is easy to find on here, I'm very serious. Just so we're on same page, LW5 plated, half decent (running/driving) for 5000-7000 I will buy the first 20 you find, happy to look at exec sl berlina bt1 etc as long as it's LW5 like you say.
__________________
R.I.P Mum 16/08/1958 - 10/07/2006
WTD GENUINE HDT VL TURBO OR HDT TURBO SHELL ..
Katsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 17:11   #10
mattlads
Player
 
Join Date: 12-09-15
Location: Brisbane, west side
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
im talking about the last year and a half boys iv seen about 15 . im not looking to buy one but i normally browse gumtree and other sites every day out of habit haha , ill post if i see

---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 17:12 ----------

https://australia.trovit.com/cars/li...o.1XD1Dg1751VU im sure you could haggle this guy down to 10k
mattlads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 18:02   #11
calaist5
Here since 2002
 
calaist5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-01-08
Location: SA, Adelaide
Car: 1D008D LW5 MX7 BT1, Vl sl Turbo 5speed, VZ
Trader Rating: (0)
Great to see comments ppl.
Definitely differing opinions (we are human)

I personally am all about originality.
I wouldn't be happy with a highly modified turbo in a n/a body (that's just me).
I wouldn't touch a police issued body number.

Bargains can be had in the right places however it is appearing that it is rare.

For SOME CARS I believe that what people advertise for and what they receive will be two different prices - you rarely hear of the sold price (sometimes hearsay).

A pet hate is seeing advertised half assed crap Na's that are rusted out, dirty cigarette burned interior and ask nearly $10g (some appear that they should be $200 wrecks).

At the moment there is two carsales LW5 cars.
One $13500 berlina (still there)
One built sl $22000 (still there)

Why, who knows.

This is fair enough because we are not going to advertise low - we expect to get haggled.

My above statements and opinions are solely my own and how I see it and may not be true.

Cheers

calaisturbo forum is back (I wish)..........
I won't hold my breath
__________________
John Moyle Motor Engineering
1A Collins St, Enfield SA 5085
(08) 8269 3214

http://www.johnmoylemotorengineering.com.au/

Last edited by calaist5; 29-05-17 at 18:10.
calaist5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 18:30   #12
deanoVLCT
MODERATERRRRR
 
deanoVLCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-01-05
Location: Melbourne, City
Car: Car: Hq gts coupe - Vl Sl turbo bt1 - Vl nitron - Vl v8 1k001 berlina - Fg xr6 ute - LJ coupe - LX slr 5000 rep
Trader Rating: (24)
Which one of you boys want my bank details? I can put it in here or pm you
Dave your correct, what they are advertised for they ain't selling for, they get interest for wank factor then they take off say "sold" but decided to keep cause they think it's so rare lol



---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 18:05 ----------

They advertise "in thé hope" some young foolish cashed up kid pays the stupid amount! If they sell good on them! When my tuxedo black v8 berlina is finished I'm gonna be that goose advertising for 40k "in the hope" some fool pays it too lol
deanoVLCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 19:19   #13
Katsa
Gold Members
 
Katsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-08-04
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlads View Post
im talking about the last year and a half boys iv seen about 15 . im not looking to buy one but i normally browse gumtree and other sites every day out of habit haha , ill post if i see

---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 17:12 ----------

https://australia.trovit.com/cars/li...o.1XD1Dg1751VU im sure you could haggle this guy down to 10k
Haha understand dude, but like I said my offer stands, if you spot anything sing out!!!

---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 19:24 ----------

To the OP to sum up your thread I'll buy your Vl and Deano won't lol

---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 19:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5 View Post
calaisturbo forum is back (I wish)..........
I won't hold my breath
The amount of hours I've spent on this forum over the years is ridiculous, it could be great again for sure IMO, to this day all the dealings I have with cars and parts (off marke/unlisted are still from current and ex Forum users.
Albeit I'm not as active on here as I once was I'm still on everyday for a look and post whenever I feel the need lol.
It would good to inject some fresh blood into this lace and become more active in terms of listings etc....who's the owner of the site these days?

In my opinion the only reason why listings would be lower is cause there simply aren't as many out there and people aren't trading them as mch as years gone buy, but pcs/discussion/parts for sale and wanted should be booming still.

Afew of the regulars should get together and have a brainstorm incl. site owner(s)
__________________
R.I.P Mum 16/08/1958 - 10/07/2006
WTD GENUINE HDT VL TURBO OR HDT TURBO SHELL ..
Katsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 19:42   #14
1815261
Player
 
1815261's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-04
Location: QLD, Kewarra Beach
Car: VL8VX19-333
Trader Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa View Post
Haha understand dude, but like I said my offer stands, if you spot anything sing out!!!

---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 19:24 ----------

To the OP to sum up your thread I'll buy your Vl and Deano won't lol
Lol cheers Katsa. I just haven't seen many around that have a VP numbers etc for the amount that were stolen. I dont plan on selling at all but I just can't believe some of the prices. 10g for a N/a exec? Ffs.... suppose.... supply and demand always wins. They are going to be more of a sort after thing than the hg,k n t's these days for stockers. I guess in 10/20 years time police vin numbers won't put people off too much because of the rarity of them.
__________________
[SPOOLED inc]
1815261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 19:48   #15
Katsa
Gold Members
 
Katsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-08-04
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1815261 View Post
Lol cheers Katsa. I just haven't seen many around that have a VP numbers etc for the amount that were stolen. I dont plan on selling at all but I just can't believe some of the prices. 10g for a N/a exec? Ffs.... suppose.... supply and demand always wins. They are going to be more of a sort after thing than the hg,k n t's these days for stockers. I guess in 10/20 years time police vin numbers won't put people off too much because of the rarity of them.
As an investment (which people are currently treating them as) I think a police number will be an issue, as a car for someone to enjoy different story, for me it would have no bearing as once the bay would be painted they would mostly be covered anyhow.
Slightly off topic, but is there a register where these vp numbers are recorded? What's to stop someone from buying your car then removing vp number and re stamping the avlxxxxxxm number, probably nothing. Do a search on the vehicles history and it might not even come up as previously stolen? Just thinking out loud here I do not support that kind of thing
__________________
R.I.P Mum 16/08/1958 - 10/07/2006
WTD GENUINE HDT VL TURBO OR HDT TURBO SHELL ..
Katsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 19:51   #16
OriginalG
Player
 
Join Date: 10-02-15
Location: NSW, Lost
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT View Post
Which one of you boys want my bank details? I can put it in here or pm you
Dave your correct, what they are advertised for they ain't selling for, they get interest for wank factor then they take off say "sold" but decided to keep cause they think it's so rare lol



---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 18:05 ----------

They advertise "in thé hope" some young foolish cashed up kid pays the stupid amount! If they sell good on them! When my tuxedo black v8 berlina is finished I'm gonna be that goose advertising for 40k "in the hope" some fool pays it too lol
Mate not to be a smartass but that sold within 5 minutes of being posted this morning and was just a shell, me and about 10 other people just I know of just personally where trying to contact him as soon as it appeared with no engine, gearbox and pretty trashed interior. The ads been pulled and wouldn't be surprised if he realised he can get double out of it from reactions today.

If it was a factory tuxedo black calais turbo $35-$40k all day long

Not to bag on the V8's but just not as sought after which is weird because they probably are rarer, mate did get rid of he's 333 maroon Calais pack for $23k easily and recently but.
OriginalG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 20:00   #17
Katsa
Gold Members
 
Katsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-08-04
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalG View Post
Mate not to be a smartass but that sold within 5 minutes of being posted this morning and was just a shell, me and about 10 other people just I know of just personally where trying to contact him as soon as it appeared with no engine, gearbox and pretty trashed interior. The ads been pulled and wouldn't be surprised if he realised he can get double out of it from reactions today.

If it was a factory tuxedo black calais turbo $35-$40k all day long

Not to bag on the V8's but just not as sought after which is weird because they probably are rarer, mate did get rid of he's 333 maroon Calais pack for $23k easily and recently but.
If he's pulled the add thinking he can get more due to reactions I'm not sure it's a good move, reactions arnt $$ in the bank, I advertised that gold LW5 Calais turbo and had honestly 40 calls and 15 people come look at it the first fortnight only to try crunch. Same thing happened with a mx7 mulberry Berlina turbo I sold all within the last 12 months, I've actually got afew LW5 rollers that I might start selling off if there going for circa 10k these days lol
__________________
R.I.P Mum 16/08/1958 - 10/07/2006
WTD GENUINE HDT VL TURBO OR HDT TURBO SHELL ..
Katsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-17, 23:15   #18
deanoVLCT
MODERATERRRRR
 
deanoVLCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-01-05
Location: Melbourne, City
Car: Car: Hq gts coupe - Vl Sl turbo bt1 - Vl nitron - Vl v8 1k001 berlina - Fg xr6 ute - LJ coupe - LX slr 5000 rep
Trader Rating: (24)
All good brother
But hence one of my points, hes put up for attention and attention is what he's got so now he's pulled it down thinking "jeEezz habbib my cars worth heaps everyone wanted it" pretty much what Chris said!

---------- Post added 29-05-17 at 22:47 ----------

So now back to Chris's other thread, ads been pulled so we will never know how much or if it actually ever sold but let's all guess and assume hey lol
deanoVLCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-17, 05:21   #19
calaist5
Here since 2002
 
calaist5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-01-08
Location: SA, Adelaide
Car: 1D008D LW5 MX7 BT1, Vl sl Turbo 5speed, VZ
Trader Rating: (0)
^^ exactly Deano (with a lot of cars - did it sell or......did the ad get pulled).
A lot of people (not all) will think this is the current going price now.

As said before, great discussion. I respect everyone's comments and input.

1815261 (yes supply and demand will help you hold value in your car however some % in monetary value will be lost to the vp number I believe.
Interest from buyers will deter most but not all.

On another view ----
As a car enthusiast, I do not care about how much it is worth, I have a passion for the car and that is it. If you are primarily interested in how much it is worth, you dont share the same Passion as me.
__________________
John Moyle Motor Engineering
1A Collins St, Enfield SA 5085
(08) 8269 3214

http://www.johnmoylemotorengineering.com.au/
calaist5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-17, 09:53   #20
1815261
Player
 
1815261's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-04
Location: QLD, Kewarra Beach
Car: VL8VX19-333
Trader Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5 View Post
^^ exactly Deano (with a lot of cars - did it sell or......did the ad get pulled).
A lot of people (not all) will think this is the current going price now.

As said before, great discussion. I respect everyone's comments and input.

1815261 (yes supply and demand will help you hold value in your car however some % in monetary value will be lost to the vp number I believe.
Interest from buyers will deter most but not all.

On another view ----
As a car enthusiast, I do not care about how much it is worth, I have a passion for the car and that is it. If you are primarily interested in how much it is worth, you dont share the same Passion as me.

Thanks everyone for the responses...I'm not completely held up on the monetary value of them either. I don't really ever plan on selling mine but I just thought it would be a topic of discussion as there isnt really much happening on this site lately.
__________________
[SPOOLED inc]
1815261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-17, 12:28   #21
calaist5
Here since 2002
 
calaist5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-01-08
Location: SA, Adelaide
Car: 1D008D LW5 MX7 BT1, Vl sl Turbo 5speed, VZ
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1815261 View Post
Thanks everyone for the responses...I'm not completely held up on the monetary value of them either. I don't really ever plan on selling mine but I just thought it would be a topic of discussion as there isnt really much happening on this site lately.
Great to get the ball rolling. Well done.


Cheers
__________________
John Moyle Motor Engineering
1A Collins St, Enfield SA 5085
(08) 8269 3214

http://www.johnmoylemotorengineering.com.au/
calaist5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-17, 15:11   #22
mattlads
Player
 
Join Date: 12-09-15
Location: Brisbane, west side
Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
i would definitely buy a car with a police replacement vin as a daily driver or a toy but if i was going for the all original and spending big money investing in the car i would not buy one
mattlads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-17, 14:19   #23
calaist5
Here since 2002
 
calaist5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-01-08
Location: SA, Adelaide
Car: 1D008D LW5 MX7 BT1, Vl sl Turbo 5speed, VZ
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlads View Post
"i bought my shell for 1100"
Of course, bargains can be had however things have changed since you bought that shell. Yes they have risen too dramatically as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlads View Post
"The reason people are jacking up prices is because they read this forum and think there turbo plated / bt1 are up there with walkys ,brockys, and directors"
I think maybe you are referring to Facebook. That's where I see a lot of this behaviour.

(Please note, I'm not attacking anyone's comments, I'm just trying to participate in like minded discussions with intelligent people).
Cheers,
David
__________________
John Moyle Motor Engineering
1A Collins St, Enfield SA 5085
(08) 8269 3214

http://www.johnmoylemotorengineering.com.au/

Last edited by calaist5; 31-05-17 at 14:21.
calaist5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-17, 20:35   #24
1815261
Player
 
1815261's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-08-04
Location: QLD, Kewarra Beach
Car: VL8VX19-333
Trader Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5 View Post
Of course, bargains can be had however things have changed since you bought that shell. Yes they have risen too dramatically as well.



I think maybe you are referring to Facebook. That's where I see a lot of this behaviour.

(Please note, I'm not attacking anyone's comments, I'm just trying to participate in like minded discussions with intelligent people).
Cheers,
David
I second Facebook too.... it's really accelerated in the past 2-3 years. My mate sold his lw5 mx7 Calais turbo without engine n box for 1500 about 3 year ago.
__________________
[SPOOLED inc]
1815261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-17, 09:22   #25
VL_JOHN
Player
 
VL_JOHN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-03-04
Location: Adelaide, Somewhere over the rainbow....
Car: Maranello Red LW5 MX7 BT1
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via ICQ to VL_JOHN Send a message via MSN to VL_JOHN
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5 View Post
Great to see comments ppl.
Definitely differing opinions (we are human)

I personally am all about originality.
I wouldn't be happy with a highly modified turbo in a n/a body (that's just me).
I wouldn't touch a police issued body number.

Bargains can be had in the right places however it is appearing that it is rare.

For SOME CARS I believe that what people advertise for and what they receive will be two different prices - you rarely hear of the sold price (sometimes hearsay).

A pet hate is seeing advertised half assed crap Na's that are rusted out, dirty cigarette burned interior and ask nearly $10g (some appear that they should be $200 wrecks).

At the moment there is two carsales LW5 cars.
One $13500 berlina (still there)
One built sl $22000 (still there)

Why, who knows.

This is fair enough because we are not going to advertise low - we expect to get haggled.

My above statements and opinions are solely my own and how I see it and may not be true.

Cheers

calaisturbo forum is back (I wish)..........
I won't hold my breath
Well put.
VL_JOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 14:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger