User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Calais Turbo Advertising

Old 13-06-12, 09:19   #51
tab
EVENT OFFICIAL

Car: black vl calais fuel injected with 8 pistons
Trader Rating: (3)
thanks guys, a lot of time and effort goes in putting a cruise together. thanks to all who attended.

thanks to signature photography for taking the time out and taking photos at the cruise,his photos are awesome. if someone ones a photoshoot of their cars then contact him via facebook. check out his photo shoots of cars he has done, they speak for them selfs!! here s the link http://www.facebook.com/siignature.imaging?ref=ts

also guys lots of responce in regards to my database of tuff cars and them attending private cruises and meets. keep the private messages coming to me with your phone number, name, wat car u drive and suburb u live in, if u want to be a part of some private cruises with tuff cars only. the ct cruise will still run like normal every few months, but this database im putting together is for smaller private cruises with tuff cars only!!!

---------- Post added 13-06-12 at 12:04 ----------

Just had a visit from the aldi area manager in regards to our meet in sunbury for this cruise, she showed me photos of the amount of rubbish that was left in their carpark, i cant farken understand wat sort of brains some people have that attended!! Have a bit of respect for people's property, its not hard to throw ur rubbish in the bins when u have finshed eating or drinking, there was rubbish bins everywhere even if front of aldi, she was not happy at all and i dont disagree with her, its so hard to organise a proper cruise and yet when i do some people have got no consideration how to behave at a meet!! Then u wonder y Organiser's like me are hesitant in organising future cruise's!! Seriously guys im disgusted the way the rubbish was left everywhere and could not say anything to the area manager but to applogise at such filth in her car park!! Farken discusting i tell ya. I'm so pissed off....
tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 16:59   #52
TWRACING
Player

Car: AERO Kitted VN 5.0L Calais, 1979 GH Chrysler Scorpion Turbo, 1977 LX Torana Sedan, VL SS GROUP A WALKINSHAW
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to TWRACING
Great cruise Tab, too bad some people don't know how to conduct themselves in a civilized way, but aside from that it was a great turnout and well done.
If you hold a private cruise or meet in the near future, I'm in, just send me a TXT.
THE WHEEL GALLERY
TWRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 17:27   #53
mkd.jet
Player

Car: BLACK VLT/ CHOPPER
Trader Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT View Post
Damm some mint rides, who's black Vl on club permit and who's yellow bt1 with bt1 plates?
I own the black exec on club reg it used to wear the plates GM-6747.

Z.T FABRICATION & ENGINEERING
mkd.jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 21:43   #54
deanoVLCT
MODERATERRRRR

Car: Car: Hq gts coupe - Vl Sl turbo bt1 - Vl nitron - Vl v8 1k001 berlina - Fg xr6 ute - LJ coupe - LX slr 5000 rep
Trader Rating: (24)
thats off its ball bag mate! looks super, what club?
deanoVLCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 22:25   #55
mkd.jet
Player

Car: BLACK VLT/ CHOPPER
Trader Rating: (5)
thanks mate pm sent

Z.T FABRICATION & ENGINEERING
mkd.jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 22:42   #56
silver vh
Player

Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
Just had a visit from the aldi area manager in regards to our meet in sunbury for this cruise, she showed me photos of the amount of rubbish that was left in their carpark, i cant farken understand wat sort of brains some people have that attended!! Have a bit of respect for people's property, its not hard to throw ur rubbish in the bins when u have finshed eating or drinking, there was rubbish bins everywhere even if front of aldi, she was not happy at all and i dont disagree with her, its so hard to organise a proper cruise and yet when i do some people have got no consideration how to behave at a meet!! Then u wonder y Organiser's like me are hesitant in organising future cruise's!! Seriously guys im disgusted the way the rubbish was left everywhere and could not say anything to the area manager but to applogise at such filth in her car park!! Farken discusting i tell ya. I'm so pissed off....
Absolute *** disgrace and these are the reasons why I don't even bother going to cruises much anymore. Down right slap in the face to the organiser. Everyone should hang their heads in shame. Tab does try to do the right thing for everyone and these is how ****s treat him? I don't blame you if you decide not to do anymore.

Back in the day we used to have private get together's and cruises and it was great. Everyone knew everyone, no ego's about and no one out to prove a point. Pity the same kind of respect wasn't shown to you here Tab and unfortunately whilst it looks like I missed a great turnout, I'm kind of glad I didn't go because I wouldn't want to associate myself with people with no *** respect.
silver vh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-12, 23:32   #57
gold308
Player

Car: GLD308
Trader Rating: (8)
any other pics floating around? havent seen any of mine i thought i saw cameras everywhere
Old 15-06-12, 10:54   #58
cengiz
Acute Realism

Car: office chair, dumped, black leather..arm rests!
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to cengiz
it's hard work for most people to walk to a bin and not litter. it takes a lot of energy, but being a bad **** is more appealing
Old 15-06-12, 11:07   #59
aus880
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cengiz View Post
it's hard work for most people to walk to a bin and not litter. it takes a lot of energy, but being a bad **** is more appealing
very well said

www.Facebook.com/cpv.com.au
"Real cars, real history"
aus880 is offline   Reply With Quote