CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Calais Turbo Advertising

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 24-11-11, 16:37   #26
pickled
Player
 
Join Date: 29-05-08
Location: VIC, Melbourne
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Mate it's crimebourne, the rats will try to steal anything that's not bolted down.
pickled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 16:47   #27
CSL-FLY
Gold Members
 
Join Date: 11-01-09
Location: VIC, Melbourne
Car: Subaru WRX
Trader Rating: (14)
what i'd be doing is literally walking up to the car and asking 'wtf are you doing here'

im very territorial in my street if anything suss goes on, people blasting music in cars down my street late at night or doing burnouts, skating around the bend that i live on, then im straight out there...

i literally went up to a car just 2 weeks ago as he and his mates constantly fly up and down my street, waking up my family, almost hitting my mrs car etc, i told him 'can you please not drive like a ****wit in my street'

MOST people will be scared off when they realise that they are also being watched and have been noticed!
__________________
MSC performance - 9469 5282
CSL-FLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 17:40   #28
EVLTBO1
Player
 
EVLTBO1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-10-11
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Car: 1987 VL exec Turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL-FLY View Post
what i'd be doing is literally walking up to the car and asking 'wtf are you doing here'

im very territorial in my street if anything suss goes on, people blasting music in cars down my street late at night or doing burnouts, skating around the bend that i live on, then im straight out there...

i literally went up to a car just 2 weeks ago as he and his mates constantly fly up and down my street, waking up my family, almost hitting my mrs car etc, i told him 'can you please not drive like a ****wit in my street'

MOST people will be scared off when they realise that they are also being watched and have been noticed!
yeah bud ive done that but they dont seem to keen to hang around to talk they just take off up the road the police have been great the have been here 3 or 4 times now checking on things and stuff and i noticed the tow truck has not been back since the other night when the police were called but im not relaxing on it just yet as stated before it is crimebourne and if it aint bolted down its probably gonna go missing but i have just done all the insurance and new alarm in car and in shed as well as a not so nice dog and a couple of cameras i hope that is enough to deter them a little but if not at least its insured
EVLTBO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 17:46   #29
CSL-FLY
Gold Members
 
Join Date: 11-01-09
Location: VIC, Melbourne
Car: Subaru WRX
Trader Rating: (14)
hope all settles down for you regardless dude im just down the road in langy, got a pretty good street, few hoony houses but majority of them are harmless.

ill be looking out for any suspiciousness in my street also now.. thanks for the heads up

ill be on alert
__________________
MSC performance - 9469 5282
.
CSL-FLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 18:00   #30
PROGMH
Moderator
 
PROGMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16-10-05
Location: VIC, VIC
Car:
Trader Rating: (26)
Not near safeway CSL-FLY?
PROGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 18:13   #31
CSL-FLY
Gold Members
 
Join Date: 11-01-09
Location: VIC, Melbourne
Car: Subaru WRX
Trader Rating: (14)
closer to the langy pub mate.
__________________
MSC performance - 9469 5282
CSL-FLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 18:24   #32
XEC747
328 PSI biteforce
 
XEC747's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28-07-02
Location: Melbourne, SIKTIR GIT
Car: VL, VR, VE
Trader Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL-FLY View Post
what i'd be doing is literally walking up to the car and asking 'wtf are you doing here'

im very territorial in my street if anything suss goes on, people blasting music in cars down my street late at night or doing burnouts, skating around the bend that i live on, then im straight out there...

i literally went up to a car just 2 weeks ago as he and his mates constantly fly up and down my street, waking up my family, almost hitting my mrs car etc, i told him 'can you please not drive like a ****wit in my street'

MOST people will be scared off when they realise that they are also being watched and have been noticed!
I agree.

When I had my old BT1 parked on my lawn, I had another 1 drive past a few days in a row.

Luckily I had mentioned it to my bro and he rang me when I was out 1 day.

Next time it drove by I ran out into the st and started waving in the air a WTF signal come back.

Never saw them again.
__________________
Tatum - ETA 25/6/13
XEC747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 20:48   #33
Epitaph
Y U MAD THO?
 
Epitaph's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15-10-02
Location: Melbourne, South Eastern Suburbs
Car: BF XR8 Ute
Trader Rating: (14)
Brett and James could be neighbours. kinda.
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-11, 21:08   #34
EVLTBO1
Player
 
EVLTBO1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-10-11
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Car: 1987 VL exec Turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL-FLY View Post
hope all settles down for you regardless dude im just down the road in langy, got a pretty good street, few hoony houses but majority of them are harmless.

ill be looking out for any suspiciousness in my street also now.. thanks for the heads up

ill be on alert
yea so do i mate i got enough to deal with just in engine dramas with out people trying to take it although sometimes i wish they would take the ****ing thing
EVLTBO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-11, 16:46   #35
CSL-FLY
Gold Members
 
Join Date: 11-01-09
Location: VIC, Melbourne
Car: Subaru WRX
Trader Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph View Post
Brett and James could be neighbours. kinda.
could even live in the same house, anything can happen near cranbourne lol
__________________
MSC performance - 9469 5282
CSL-FLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-11, 18:29   #36
RPYZ_VL
Official Member
 
RPYZ_VL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22-06-10
Location: VIC, Cranbourne
Car: 87' Berlina
Trader Rating: (0)
I live in Cranbourne and my front light is on a motion sensor. An the amount of times it'll go off and I hear people run back down my gravel driveway. My mates VN got knocked off in Merinda Park a few months ago. And a guy from work has had his VL manual stolen twice. That's why I always keep a steering wheel lock on, got a hornet alarm system installed and if your ever leaving your house on holiday or something, remove the green plug from the ignition terminal so the ignition doesn't fire
__________________
WTB - Venetians, Manual Conversion, VL Nose Panel
RPYZ_VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-11, 18:32   #37
PROGMH
Moderator
 
PROGMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16-10-05
Location: VIC, VIC
Car:
Trader Rating: (26)
merinda park lol... man that's the worst
PROGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-11, 19:21   #38
EVLTBO1
Player
 
EVLTBO1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-10-11
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Car: 1987 VL exec Turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPYZ_VL View Post
I live in Cranbourne and my front light is on a motion sensor. An the amount of times it'll go off and I hear people run back down my gravel driveway. My mates VN got knocked off in Merinda Park a few months ago. And a guy from work has had his VL manual stolen twice. That's why I always keep a steering wheel lock on, got a hornet alarm system installed and if your ever leaving your house on holiday or something, remove the green plug from the ignition terminal so the ignition doesn't fire
i take the microtech out and it has a viper alarm with motion sensor club lock and when im going away for a day or two its on stands and the wheels are at my mates
EVLTBO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-11, 22:41   #39
CSL-FLY
Gold Members
 
Join Date: 11-01-09
Location: VIC, Melbourne
Car: Subaru WRX
Trader Rating: (14)
really we shouldn't have to do any of this id love to see the day you can leave your car on the street over night lol... when i used to drive my car i never ONCE let it out of my sight...

its sad really that theres so many dogs out there
__________________
MSC performance - 9469 5282
CSL-FLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-11, 06:35   #40
deanoVLCT
MODERATERRRRR
 
deanoVLCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-01-05
Location: Melbourne, City
Car: Car: Hq gts coupe - Vl Sl turbo bt1 - Vl nitron - Vl v8 1k001 berlina - Fg xr6 ute - LJ coupe - LX slr 5000 rep
Trader Rating: (24)
if i take my monaro somewhere it does not leave my sight! sucks
deanoVLCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger