Calais Turbo Advertising

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-10, 13:33   #51
ANK
BANNED

Car: stolen wrx sti
Trader Rating: (7)
well if 2 vks can come surly duf's mates 31 can and the rb30 gemini

quit ur winging steve they all have a 30 in them and the 31 cam with a 30 not a 202
Old 31-03-10, 14:24   #52
Duke57TT
Missile Performance

Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
meh anything with a dirty thirty is ok with me. I just want to see some cars get squirrely around half track
Old 05-04-10, 15:07   #53
Oliver
DB Tech Polarized

Trader Rating: (44)
Less than 3 weeks to go guys, make sure you get your tickets via the website www.vlturbonational.com.au its going to be an awesome weekend!

I'm bringing a car full of girls for you as a thank you haha
Old 18-04-10, 20:59   #54
Antranik
GAMISETTA Peformance

Car: 2004 VY SS Series II
Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to Antranik
paypal not working for me, i think its cos im not ticking the boxes. Im only spectating so which ones am i ment to choose?

also im asuming the tickets are sent to the email address u enter?
Old 18-04-10, 21:39   #55
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antranik View Post
paypal not working for me, i think its cos im not ticking the boxes. Im only spectating so which ones am i ment to choose?

also im asuming the tickets are sent to the email address u enter?

Ive just done a test run it appears to be working fine. Even as a spectator. Give it another go. If you have an issue call me direct.

ONLY 6 days till show time guys

Prepaid option finishes tuesday night. TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED TO ENTER AND TO BE A SPECTATOR FROM THE GATE ON THE DAY
Old 19-04-10, 15:16   #56
wepnvl
Player

Car: a kool 1
Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via MSN to wepnvl
anychance of posting up a list of the cars that are 100% entering or have i missed that ?.. cheers.
Old 19-04-10, 18:40   #57
Antranik
GAMISETTA Peformance

I'd like someone for the 3rd time to tell me if they get emailed or posted to you. Theres 4 working days left so if there posted I obviously have to buy at the gate.
Old 19-04-10, 18:45   #58
Ricstar
Player

Car: vlt
Trader Rating: (2)
all tickets are keeptd at the gate and all u do is show id at the front and they give u ur tickets
its so people dont make fake tickets up or try other things so dont stress out
Old 19-04-10, 18:51   #59
Antranik
GAMISETTA Peformance

Hows that ment to stop delays if you have to line up and show ID.. not bein a smart ass serious question
Old 19-04-10, 20:58   #60
scaryride
30psi + e85= :)

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wepnvl View Post
anychance of posting up a list of the cars that are 100% entering or have i missed that ?.. cheers.
Don't like your chances of getting that list mate. To many
Old 19-04-10, 21:25   #61
Wizbiki
Gold Members

Car: what else
How much to race if i pay on the day?
Old 19-04-10, 21:34   #62
Ricstar
Player

well u dont need to wait there whlist every1 gives cash and fu<ks around and plus it also give an idea to the people making this day possiable that ur paid up and racing not just another person say yeah ill be there 100% and dont show and then we are stuck wif no number then u pay thru paypal u get an email also with all the info but its to hard for u just pay on the day ??
Old 19-04-10, 21:51   #63
Wizbiki
Gold Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricstar View Post
well u dont need to wait there whlist every1 gives cash and fu<ks around and plus it also give an idea to the people making this day possiable that ur paid up and racing not just another person say yeah ill be there 100% and dont show and then we are stuck wif no number then u pay thru paypal u get an email also with all the info but its to hard for u just pay on the day ??
Didnt really understand what your trying to say in the end mate? Im coming unless the car falls off the bloody trailer on the way up! Id just rather pay when i get there. Doesnt take long to pay some cash and get some change does it? Took 10 seconds last time! Probably would take longer to find my ticket at the gate and verify that i have paid! Looking forward to it
Old 19-04-10, 22:03   #64
Ricstar
Player

it just gives Xchase the guy who has put this all togher a betta idea who is coming aswell im guessin u will have to fill out form of events u wanna enter at the gate if u do it on the net its all there easy as and plus u save some $$
Old 19-04-10, 23:31   #65
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Thanks guys. For trying to explain the situation. Ill go over this in dot point to be brief

I wont be putting up the list as it will take to long and i have heaps of stuff to do and some of which dont wish to be mentioned

We are planing on having the express lane which will hopefully run nice and smooth. There will be 2 sides to the gate. Well thats what we are planing on anyway. One for paid and other will be wait in line till your turn.Trust me i dont like loading up envelopes on the friday night before the event with tickets but yes i will do what i have to do.

Yes prepaid was to help pay for some of the things you guys had requested. Example security on the Saturday night and a lot of Australia wide advertising. Flyers banners stickers etc. I've traveled and put my own business on hold a lot in the last 4 months to make this a success.

I have been shilling out for most things regarding event and the prepaid option was an offer to save you a few dollars and to try offering an express entry.

We have been in talks with the track owner and in the event that one of the days is a total wash out he has offered us the Monday to continue the event. I know this will not suit everybody but its the best option we have seeing as so many people are travelling from interstate. This has only been decided in the last 24hrs.

Any other questions please feel free to ask. Ill try my best to answer even though im under the pump right at the minute im trying the best i can.

Thanks Steve
Old 20-04-10, 01:32   #66
Antranik
GAMISETTA Peformance

sounds good. anyidea what time you'll stop prepaid 2moro night? having palpay dramas, wont let me ad a creditcard, saying the banks refusing it. gonna try again 2moro arvo with my mates
Old 20-04-10, 07:10   #67
Wizbiki
Gold Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricstar View Post
it just gives Xchase the guy who has put this all togher a betta idea who is coming aswell im guessin u will have to fill out form of events u wanna enter at the gate if u do it on the net its all there easy as and plus u save some $$
How much extra to pay on the day? You've both said it will be extra but how much exactly? Would be good to know?
Old 20-04-10, 07:35   #68
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Cut off will be about 7pm tonight.

The extra charge isnt huge it will be $3 per day for spectators and i think $10 for car racers.
Closed Thread