Trader Rating: (40)
Send a message via ICQ to SirGeo Send a message via MSN to SirGeo
***VL Nationals Event info and Ticket Pricing**

***Ticket Pricing****

One Day Spectator - $22

Two Day Spectator - $44

Two Day Spectator (with Camping pass) - $55

Show and Shine entry - $80

Car Entrant (includes camping free) - Access to all entrys that are related to your car $150

Purchase your tickets securely online thru Paypal. You can also make direct deposit send a cheque or money order. Just fill out the form on the VLTNATS webpage.

This will save you the large line up on the day and also the risk of losing your tickets. All details will be logged and passes given out on the day. Just bring your paypal receipt if you use someone else's account to pay for tickets or your valid drivers licence.
This will assure you a speedy entrance on the day.

Last years SA v's Vic Drags held at Heathcote there were huge line ups to get in. Those who were there will tell you. So get in early now....

VL TURBO NATIONALS EVENTS:
{Street fighter}
Street trim cars on pump fuel and street approved tyres.
All other classes can run any fuel or tire, Strict rules apply in street fighter.

{Test and Tune}
Free time to hit the track in any category

{Pro VL}
Modified wheel arches and chassis rails custom suspension/diff mounts

{Street Racer}
Street modified cars with slick tyres in race spec.

{Pro VL HEADS UP}
Leave on the light. Quickest to the finish wins

{Pro VL Fastest ET}

{Pro Street VL HEADS UP}
Modified wheel tubs stock chassis rails modified suspension
Leave on the light. Quickest to the finish wins

{Power skid challenge}
Drop clutch or release the transbrake and see who can leave the longest lines and the tuffest smoke trail. While maintaining car control to please the audience.

{Passenger Ride}
Where else can you show your mates just how fast your car feels. Take them for a quick 1/4 Mile dash in a controlled environment.

{Burnout competition}
Smokiest burnout with tyre popping action
All other class any fuel or tire can be used. Only exact rules apply in Street Fighter class

{Meguire's Show n Shine}
Put your Meguire products to use in our VL Turbo Show n Shine

If you have any further questions please ask in this thread. XCHASE will answer all your questions you may have,

Also feel free to let other CT users know who has entered and what events.

DONT FORGET TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW GO TO www.vlturbonationals.com.au CLICK NOW

*Previous threads about vltnats

**Australian Vl Turbo Nationals** - Original thread about the Nats.

*VL Turbo Nationals - TICKETS NOW ON SALE!* - Original ticket info thread.
Old 02-03-10, 18:59   #2
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (19)
Cheers Steve for the new thread. I know I've purchased my ticket. Any questions please ask. Hopefully this will stop people that clearly haven't been to our web page asking the same questions.
Old 02-03-10, 19:07   #3
ANK
BANNED

Car: stolen wrx sti
Trader Rating: (7)
hey steve's the pro et class is an insult to drag racing, its one thing to sit on the line waiting for boost its another thing to acknowledge this with its own class
Old 03-03-10, 19:20   #4
Ricstar
Player

Car: vlt
Trader Rating: (2)
{Street fighter}

just some info on tyres for this dont wanna rock up wif the wrong 1'z i have some M/T semi slicks are these ok?
Old 03-03-10, 20:02   #5
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Picked up a Stanley 5 Draw Tool Chest full of tools today. This is going to be a great prize for one of the entrants on the day. Thats Thanks to Mitre10 Barrow and bench from Good old Adelaide.

Its not to late to become a cash or prize sponsor and get listed on our flyer. Great opportunity to have your logo out and about nation wide. We have sent a few hundred up to IGNITE for this weekends car show in QLD. We can ad you to the list for the Easternats flyer run and not only will you be helping secure this event as a success but the exposure is nation wide!!! Last week we gave out over 3000 flyers in SA and NSW.

We have spoken with Michael from World Advertising. He is now distributing some posters and flyers also some window stickers. They should be there this week, Im sure he will post here when they arrive. Cheers Mike!
Find him @:
Factory 3
41-43 Allied Drive,
Tullamarine, 03 9330 3440

If someone is going to easternats and can help get them out please contact me. Everyones be a great help Australia wide. Show your support!

Thanks Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricstar
{Street fighter}

just some info on tyres for this dont wanna rock up wif the wrong 1'z i have some M/T semi slicks are these ok?
MT drag radials are fine mate.

Last edited by XCHASE; 03-03-10 at 20:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-03-10, 20:05   #6
aaron09_
Official Member

Car: '88 SL LE
Trader Rating: (4)
im going for the 1 day pass...can i take a 1/4 mile ride? or is that sunday?
Old 03-03-10, 21:44   #7
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Passenger ride will be conducted during the test and tune time. As the scheduling is being figured out there will be way to much happening over the weekend to have it's own time. There will be testing and tuning time run on both days. If the knock out finishes early on Sunday we will more than likely go back to free runs to finish the day off.

Event schedule will be up in about a weeks time. Just waiting to hear back from some of the big teams. If you have a team that's coming please email or pm me. It will help for organising of the time table.

Last edited by XCHASE; 03-03-10 at 21:48.
Old 03-03-10, 22:23   #8
aaron09_
Official Member

Car: '88 SL LE
Trader Rating: (4)
thanks mate
Old 04-03-10, 22:11   #9
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
##SCORE A FREE 2 DAY PASS TO THE VL TURBO NATIONALS##

Hey Guys.

VL TURBO NATIONALS is running a promotion for our event at Easternats. We are looking for fellow users of Calaisturbo to promote the event at Easternats, We will provide you with our window sticker. You can put this on the front or back window. Hopefully the people who scored the sheds thru SIRGEO will oblige. Our event helps also to promote Calaisturbo!

What's in it for you i hear you ask???

What we are offering: We are running a competition. We want to see some pictures of you at your best ripping a huge powerskid burnout crusing the track etc.

THE CATCH: We want to see the sticker in the picture. Get your mates to take some pics at the event and PM or email them to me.

I will host them up and get a poll happening. Who ever has the most votes after 1 week, will WIN a double spectator pass to our event. This means you will get free entry into The VL TURBO NATIONALS for 2 days!!! FREE

Jason: 88-CHASER will have the stickers on the day. So please put one on your car. I am also happy to send them out direct to you aswell. So PM me and ill get them in the post ASAP

We hope that you will be willing to help promote. Any questions please contact me.

Thanks Steve
Old 08-03-10, 18:30   #10
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Hey guys.

Well we have been busy chasing sponsors to make the weekend a great success. The prize pool is growing and theres more people joining and buying tickets everyday.

A mention to our latest sponsors must be made,

Thanks to DALKAT http://www.dalkat.com.au/ Visit there website. They do all your plastic and Fibre glass repairs.

Also a big mention to another prize sponsor. Ice Ignition
http://www.iceignition.com/

So i hope you guys are getting your cars ready for the big weekend. With only about 7 weeks to go its really not that long.

On another note seeing i haven't had any interest on the Charter bus service i wont be booking the service for the weekend. Im not prepared to shell out a heap of money for nothing. Sorry
Old 09-03-10, 19:46   #11
Mr_VL
Fabricate THIS!

Car: SV88, Blue VLCT S2, Grandpa Spec Red N/A Calais
Trader Rating: (14)
Brightline will be down at the event with a trade show to display and sell all our VL products.

We recieved our Promotional Advertisements this week:

On our Office Enrty

On one of our VL Calais' (Venetians work well as a poster holder, LOL)

Old 09-03-10, 20:37   #12
Ricstar
Player

Car: vlt
Trader Rating: (2)
trying to pay for my ticket over the website thru paypal everything is done write but when i click finalise its comes up wif "invaild input" what am i ment to put in the bottom text box im am :S can some1 please help thanks
Old 09-03-10, 21:24   #13
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Sorry guys. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. The problem has been fixed and tickets can be easily purchased buy clicking on this link below, and filling in the fields required.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

http://www.vlturbonationals.com.au/i...2&Itemid=99999

Guys its not long now so save the hassle on the day and save your self some money and get a more express entry with pre-purchased tickets.

Any dramas contact me direct via PM or email me at steve@vlturbonationals.com.au

Last edited by XCHASE; 09-03-10 at 21:27.
Old 10-03-10, 19:59   #14
88 Chaser
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (20)
Yeah problem is all solved, bought a ticket last night no problems
Old 10-03-10, 20:00   #15
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Ok Ladies and Gents.

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Have officially secured us a private room with access to 250 guest's on the Saturday night at the BLACK SWANS NIGHTCLUB upstairs . Includes DJ and also...

WAIT FOR IT..... 20% off all drinks during the duration of the whole weekend. Also Specific drink specials, exclusively for VL Turbo Nationals patrons.

We will also have free entry to the Pub and Nightclub upstairs on FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY Night .So that means free entry to get in. Not only that!! But express entry to VL Turbo Nationals patrons.

So get you drinking boots on guys. Its going to be a very long weekend. So thats a pretty huge saving which will be available all weekend. So needless to say that i think it would only be fair to call this one the CALAIS TURBO ROOM on Saturday night. Somehow i think we may need to get some username tags for that night so we can place a face to a CT member.

To obtain this special you will need to make your payment for tickets prior to the event so that i can data log who's getting an arm band. So get behind me guys i have been working real hard to give you the extras.
Hopefully it will be a night that wont be forgotten. Then again?
Old 10-03-10, 20:02   #16
88 Chaser
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (20)
Haha, good combo, plenty of piss the night before you go racing cars into and around the 8-9 second barrier.
Old 10-03-10, 20:07   #17
ANK
BANNED

just like jambo lol
Old 10-03-10, 20:32   #18
BONSVL
Official Member

Car: VZ SV6 and 1200 Datsun Ute
Trader Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCHASE
Ok Ladies and Gents.

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Have officially secured us a private room with access to 250 guest's on the Saturday night at the BLACK SWANS NIGHTCLUB upstairs . Includes DJ and also...

WAIT FOR IT..... 20% off all drinks during the duration of the whole weekend. Also Specific drink specials, exclusively for VL Turbo Nationals patrons.

We will also have free entry to the Pub and Nightclub upstairs on FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY Night .So that means free entry to get in. Not only that!! But express entry to VL Turbo Nationals patrons.

So get you drinking boots on guys. Its going to be a very long weekend. So thats a pretty huge saving which will be available all weekend. So needless to say that i think it would only be fair to call this one the CALAIS TURBO ROOM on Saturday night. Somehow i think we may need to get some username tags for that night so we can place a face to a CT member.

To obtain this special you will need to make your payment for tickets prior to the event so that i can data log who's getting an arm band. So get behind me guys i have been working real hard to give you the extras.
Hopefully it will be a night that wont be forgotten. Then again?
Will there still be those buses you spoke about?
Old 11-03-10, 08:08   #19
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BONSVL
Will there still be those buses you spoke about?
There was simply not enough interest in it. Unfortunatley i cant take the risk of hiring charter buses and not have them filled. The event itself is an expensive thing to run i simply just cant take the risk. My pockets are almost empty.
Old 11-03-10, 16:24   #20
BONSVL
Official Member

Car: VZ SV6 and 1200 Datsun Ute
Trader Rating: (6)
Quote:
There was simply not enough interest in it. Unfortunatley i cant take the risk of hiring charter buses and not have them filled. The event itself is an expensive thing to run i simply just cant take the risk. My pockets are almost empty.
Thats cool man
Old 11-03-10, 17:08   #21
ANK
BANNED

Old 11-03-10, 23:22   #22
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Good Job Ank. Hope it gets out the Shed before the event. You and I = Manual wars!
Old 12-03-10, 09:15   #23
ANK
BANNED

my microtech rocked up today
Old 12-03-10, 18:34   #24
vltnitron
Gold Members

Trader Rating: (30)
Quote:
Good Job Ank. Hope it gets out the Shed before the event. You and I = Manual wars!
;-)
Old 12-03-10, 19:53   #25
Duke57TT
Missile Performance

Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Duke57TT
Whats the go with trying to pay via paypal? its not working.