User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Tyres Now

Old 07-01-10, 14:53   #51
KLR-747
MNML

Car: nothing :(
Trader Rating: (31)
that thread got shut down by mods cos apparently members of the public complained or some ****.
KLR-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-10, 08:08   #52
Mist187
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
reading al this is very interesting.. got me very curious now.. which it was lik10 years back in time cause id go to that la rundel place..
Mist187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-10, 20:44   #53
WHTGMH
20x11 7" Dish YES!!

Trader Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
all the good ones are knocked down but on that list...

La rundel was pretty freaky lol but nothing compared to greenvale

theres meant to be someplace near cragieburn too
thers a road just past highlands in craigieburn, has some buzzed out church that youve gotta walk a 1k to get to lol
WHTGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-10, 21:18   #54
thorpa
Player

Car: blue ova silver vlturbo
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to thorpa
theres prat street rezza just off chedar road pretty ***d up u drive along the street and its like 2 big blocks of land in 1 then u gotta go bak down cheder rd and walk down a alley way to get in

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=61263
thorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-10, 01:27   #55
OHW3LL
Player

Car: N/a VL
Wheres the point cook one? ive heard about it but never found it. Another good graveyard is behind port phillip prison in laverton north/tarneit way, real small dark graveyard scary as
OHW3LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-10, 10:06   #56
paparazzi
Player

Car: 97 STI Wagon, landcruiser & [PRORB-6] IN THE BUILD.
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to paparazzi
been to la rundle heaps of times never seen freaky stuff. a mate went syco doin research on it n found that there is a morgue in one of the building. it was underground and it now has a concrete slab covering the stair case leading to it. cant say its true but would be crazy if someone found it.

also there is a house off ernest wanky rd in hallam berwick wot ever. absolutely **** myself 1st time i went. little house made outta wood n old skool long ass car out the front sittin on the grass. care taker let his dog off on me n 2 mates, never been back since.
Old 26-01-10, 11:15   #57
Calais_Nv
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to Calais_Nv
bundooras one is just full of broken ****, actualy i saw some full scatterd chik with torn clothes an **** walk into the servo with 50$ note and buy like a chuppa chup or something. way scarier than the hospital lol

that would be pretty cool finding the morgue , lets make it happen. whos got a demolition saw
Calais_Nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-10, 19:28   #58
fusebox
Player

Car: 1986 VLCT Mx7 with sunroof & droptank :)
i went looking through an abandoned private mental joint acouple of weeks ago, ( pm if u want location ) spooky ****, theirs even peoples old files lying around the place saying like whats wrong with 'em and that. old trampolines n statues n that, anyone one had any bad run in's/ experiences at abandon joints ??
fusebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-10, 19:51   #59
[SLY.747]
LMCT 696969

Car: VZ HBD Calais 5.7, XR5 Turbo with the lot lol
Trader Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazzi
been to la rundle heaps of times never seen freaky stuff. a mate went syco doin research on it n found that there is a morgue in one of the building. it was underground and it now has a concrete slab covering the stair case leading to it. cant say its true but would be crazy if someone found it.

also there is a house off ernest wanky rd in hallam berwick wot ever. absolutely **** myself 1st time i went. little house made outta wood n old skool long ass car out the front sittin on the grass. care taker let his dog off on me n 2 mates, never been back since.
the morgue is true used to get there a fair bit in our high school days, was a crematorium in there as well as a few other ****ed up things, and yep its gone now.
[SLY.747] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-10, 00:41   #60
paparazzi
Player

Car: 97 STI Wagon, landcruiser & [PRORB-6] IN THE BUILD.
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to paparazzi
was the morgue in the hospital or in another section? my mate wants to go see if he can find one of them straight strap jackets wotever
Old 27-01-10, 09:36   #61
PSI_WAGN
Player

Car: vl calais 88'
Send a message via MSN to PSI_WAGN
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR-747
Ive encountered 1 ****ed up situation at larundel around the age of 16/17 again. Driving through with my cousin at like 1am once there was some flickering lights, possibly candles on in one of the top floors in one of the buildings (near where latrobe occupies some of the old buildings now). We were driving through and could see lights on as i said and cars parked behind the building. As we got closer about 8-12 people all dressed in white gowns from head to toe just walked from one side of the road into the building on the otherside right in front of us. None of them stopped for or even looked in our way! Scared the ****ing **** of us loll

And for the record i dont believe in any of that ghost bull****, it was prob just some ****ed cult wanting to commit mass suicide or some crap lol

Was just scary the way they were dressed & how we were about to run them over doing 20km/h and they didnt even stop or look at us, just walked on through.
same thing happened with us.. bout 4 cars parked near that big paddock on the road that follows down to the roundabout, sittin in the cars just lookin at the place n see some dark person walk out of one of the doors on the second level, walk along the balcony (bout 20m) then walk into another room. theres no way who ever it was wouldn't have heard us or given us attention.. horns going crazy and flashing lights repeatedly..

then we pretty much watched in amazement for about 10min only to see whoever/whatever it was, walk back across the balcony and back in the room. same thing, tooting and flashing but got nothing.
PSI_WAGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-10, 20:35   #62
ideatu
Player

Car: vs calais as daily 'N' vx ss n now vx clubby!!!
Trader Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISK8BY
point cook cemetery, mates dad told us to go there after midnight and wait with the cars off, theres one tombstone that is made from limestone and has a glow in the dark colour, not long after noticing that and hearing a few noises all 12 of us saw a guy running across the cemetery going back and fourth zig zagging towards us, flat shifted all the way home, never knew a nissan patrol could go so fast
whats it near is it worth going to?
ideatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-10, 20:36   #63
cyco-vs
SLAM & RAM

Car: A Car that Moves
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to cyco-vs
SLY-747

hay mate its chris here i brought the thumpster off ya few years ago

the post i wrote was what i was told man so thanks for clearing it up for me dude i though it was a bit strange but i heard it from 2 ppl that use to work there weird ****
cyco-vs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 17:30   #64
Matt.
Player

Car: 1988 VL Vacationer 5 spd Sedan, 1984 Toyota Corona (JDM Styled Stance Build).
An old thread I know, but I figured I'd put in my 2 cents.
I do alot of Urban Exploration photography and run an Urbex website
and so I spend almost every weekend wandering around random abandoned locations.
I'm quite sure Larundel's morgue is located in the restored section (the cream rendered building used by La Trobe Uni) hence the reason that nobody has found it.

I also know theres alot of rumours around about Larundel now being demolished but I think somewhere along the line Larundel got mixed up with the Greenvale T.B Sanitorium which has infact been demolished, although I was at Larundel only two weeks ago and I can assure you that it doesnt have long. One of the buildings is absolutely impossible to enter and has been completely sealed and there are temporary work offices and lunchrooms set up on-site along with several bulldozer's. So if you want to see it, get out there ASAP. But don't get you're hopes up, it's unfortunately pretty trashed.

As for other locations visit my website Melbourne Urbex -
http://pointsetshootphotos.wordpress.com
Old 07-09-10, 17:52   #65
[SLY.747]
LMCT 696969

Car: VZ HBD Calais 5.7, XR5 Turbo with the lot lol
Trader Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt. View Post
An old thread I know, but I figured I'd put in my 2 cents.
I do alot of Urban Exploration photography and run an Urbex website
and so I spend almost every weekend wandering around random abandoned locations.
I'm quite sure Larundel's morgue is located in the restored section (the cream rendered building used by La Trobe Uni) hence the reason that nobody has found it.

I also know theres alot of rumours around about Larundel now being demolished but I think somewhere along the line Larundel got mixed up with the Greenvale T.B Sanitorium which has infact been demolished, although I was at Larundel only two weeks ago and I can assure you that it doesnt have long. One of the buildings is absolutely impossible to enter and has been completely sealed and there are temporary work offices and lunchrooms set up on-site along with several bulldozer's. So if you want to see it, get out there ASAP. But don't get you're hopes up, it's unfortunately pretty trashed.

As for other locations visit my website Melbourne Urbex -
http://pointsetshootphotos.wordpress.com
larundel and greenvale are completely different i cant see how people confuse them!! greenvale hasnt been gone that long, and larundel might have 1 or 2 buildings left, but its nothing compared to what it used to be before the housing estates both went up, it used to be massive...
[SLY.747] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 18:01   #66
Matt.
Player

Car: 1988 VL Vacationer 5 spd Sedan, 1984 Toyota Corona (JDM Styled Stance Build).
Yeah I know hah but I've noticed people just say things like 'there used to be some hospital in the north' and its easy to see in that sense how some people could get confused. But yes it would of been massive before hand, Larundel still has 4 derelict buildings left; the eatery/food hall, meeting hall/gymnasium, main ward building and surgery building.
Mont Park still has 'untouched' sections left as well, as seen in my newest gallery on my site. The difference is though that Mont Park is very well sealed up and very well kept, I had a word with one of the archeaology guys there about access, and he told me he personally couldn't left me in as he no longer had a key to that section but believes that it is in the process being cleaned up to be rented out.
Old 07-09-10, 18:58   #67
lunnie
Player

Car:
been to larundel an few times and i thought the morgue was the building out the front as u walk in with no roof. but wat suburb is the greenvale one in
lunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 19:09   #68
Matt.
Player

The burnt out building opposite the main ward building? I'm unsure what that was but being where it is, it wouldnt make sense being a morgue as the patients from the opposite building would be able to see the bodies being carted to it, and by hospital laws thats basically a no-no.
All hospitals that have the morgue seperate to the main building have what is called a 'death tunnel' that runs underground to the morgue from the main building so the patients dont see the bodies being moved. Larundel doesnt seem to have a death tunnel though.

And the Greenvale one was in Greenvale, next to Woodlands Historic Park off Providence Rd, but that has since been demolished all that remains is a big concrete slab and some water tanks. There were plans to keep a couple heritage listed out-buildings, but these have since been burnt out by vandals, and pulled down.
Old 08-09-10, 12:07   #69
lunnie
Player

Car:
cheers mate yeh cos a few of my mates were wondering where it was apparently theres some otha haunted place in the dandenongs or something
lunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-10, 13:10   #70
LWBRKA
Player

Car: VR-BT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHTGMH View Post
thers a road just past highlands in craigieburn, has some buzzed out church that youve gotta walk a 1k to get to lol
im from craigieburn and want 2 find out where this is. do u have a street name or directions..will be appreciated.??

cheers, LWBRKA
LWBRKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-10, 13:39   #71
mz_vl
lasciate mi cantare

Car: JET86
Trader Rating: (4)
i wanna go on a mission and visit a few of these places, i went to Larundel last weekend.. but i stayed in my car

some people can sense/are more open to the spiritual world

the school i used to go to (6 years ago) had a very old convent and chapel.. i sensed allot in a room in the chapel and another section where the nuns used to sleep/live.. its beleived to be haunted, one of the nuns apparently killed themselves in there.. looking now on the net i just saw somthing on a few websites about it

Last edited by mz_vl; 08-09-10 at 14:00.
mz_vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-10, 13:58   #72
Matt.
Player

Lunnie; No worries, if the 'haunted place' you're talking about in the Dandenongs is a bluestone 'castle' in Olinda, its not haunted. Well it could be who knows but there is a couple that live there. They're in their late fifties and basically because they're sick of people coming up 'ghost hunting', they're opening the castle up as a bed & breakfast complete with ghost tours etc, it should be complete and open in early 2011 I believe, so don't bother going up yet.

Mz_vl; you can always tag along on one of my explores lol, I don't do ghost hunting, just Urbex photography, but feel free to ghost hunt ha.

My photography; MelbourneUrbex: http://pointsetshootphotos.wordpress.com

( Couldn't help the plug =) )
Old 08-09-10, 14:08   #73
mz_vl
lasciate mi cantare

Car: JET86
Trader Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt. View Post
Lunnie; No worries, if the 'haunted place' you're talking about in the Dandenongs is a bluestone 'castle' in Olinda, its not haunted. Well it could be who knows but there is a couple that live there. They're in their late fifties and basically because they're sick of people coming up 'ghost hunting', they're opening the castle up as a bed & breakfast complete with ghost tours etc, it should be complete and open in early 2011 I believe, so don't bother going up yet.

Mz_vl; you can always tag along on one of my explores lol, I don't do ghost hunting, just Urbex photography, but feel free to ghost hunt ha.

My photography; MelbourneUrbex: http://pointsetshootphotos.wordpress.com

( Couldn't help the plug =) )
yeah i dont/havent gone ghost hunting.. it just interests me =)

great photography tho
Old 08-09-10, 14:36   #74
Matt.
Player

Thanks, and yeah I'm pretty interested in it too, but I try not to go 'looking' when I'm exploring though hah, will just distract me.
Theres an English show,
dunno if you've heard of it, 'Most Haunted' but they do all this ghost hunting stuff its not bad I have series 1-7, it goes up to 14 but unfortunately at the moment only up to series 7 is available in Aus.
If you're interested in proper ghost tours and stuff, just to name a few;
Old Melbourne Gaol.
Point Cook Homestead occasionally run them,
as do Como house.
Drew Sinton runs night tours around the city starting at his shop, The Haunted Bookshop.
Old 08-09-10, 15:21   #75
WHTGMH
20x11 7" Dish YES!!

Trader Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWBRKA View Post
im from craigieburn and want 2 find out where this is. do u have a street name or directions..will be appreciated.??

cheers, LWBRKA
hey buddy its whites lane,

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...10525&t=h&z=17
WHTGMH is offline   Reply With Quote