GRUNT Performance

Old 02-11-08, 09:47   #1
turbo3l
Player

Car: TUF GMH, TURBO3L, VX Clubby Daily
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to turbo3l
Vl parts, turbo, calais, interior etc

I have alot of parts on which i need to move. i just bought johnny maloufs pink over silver calais turbo so my project calais turbo and all the rest of the bits need to go. I have a purple with red pearl over silver calais turbo which is at the stage as a roller. The built motor has just been sold so these are the parts i have, im more then likely going to miss alot of stuff out so if ur chasing parts give me a call and ill let u know if i got it.

Vl turbo shell custom painted purple with red pearl over silver lsd roller, $5000, if this doesnt sell ill put it back together and sell as package.

Mx7 5 speed gearbox been rebuilt with new bearings which cost $1000, done by mandurah automatics, $1500

Vl calais grey interior "series two" everything there apart from front seats due to being worn and got thown out, door trims, hood lining etc $400

Vl calais blue interior "series one" everything is there orignal turbo calais interior seats missing buttons $200

Nizpro polished plenum with polished runners and throttle body, this thing makes a vl engine bay, looks awsome. $1000

Gt35/40 turbo off typhoon done 15,000kms with adjustable actuator on waste gate internal waste gate, 1.06 rear housing $1500

Brand new oil and coolant line to suit high mount turbo conversion, braided lines and fittings $250

High mount turbo manifold with t3 flange, very well made cost $1000 made never used $550

Calais front flip c/w side front guard indicator covers $500

Calais tail lights both $70

Turbo cross over pipe from turbo to intake $50

Full set of calais door moulds $150

Im sure there is alot more things i have missed out, ill update the thread if i remember them but if ur keen on any of the things give me a call on 0419 018 531 Colin. Due to the amount of things up here there wont be any pics but if u want to look and anything ring me and ill organise for u to see it or send through a text, Cheers.

Last edited by turbo3l; 02-11-08 at 13:30.
turbo3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-08, 10:13   #2
genevlt
Player

Car: VL Calais Turbo S1 1986
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo3l
I have alot of parts on which i need to move. i just bought johnny maloufs pink over silver calais turbo so my project calais turbo and all the rest of the bits need to go. I have a purple with red pearl over silver calais turbo which is at the stage as a roller. The built motor has just been sold so these are the parts i have, im more then likely going to miss alot of stuff out so if ur chasing parts give me a call and ill let u know if i got it.

Vl turbo shell custom painted purple with red pearl over silver lsd roller, $5000, if this doesnt sell ill put it back together and sell as package.

Mx7 5 speed gearbox been rebuilt with new bearings which cost $1000, done by mandurah automatics, $1500

Vl calais grey interior "series two" everything there apart from front seats due to being worn and got thown out, door trims, hood lining etc $400

Vl calais blue interior "series one" everything is there orignal turbo calais interior seats missing buttons $200

Nizpro polished plenum with polished runners and throttle body, this thing makes a vl engine bay, looks awsome. $1000

Gt35/40 turbo off typhoon done 15,000kms with adjustable actuator on waste gate internal waste gate, 1.06 rear housing $1500

Brand new oil and coolant line to suit high mount turbo conversion, braided lines and fittings $250

High mount turbo manifold with t3 flange, very well made cost $1000 made never used $550

Calais front flip c/w side front guard indicator covers $500

Calais tail lights both $70

Turbo cross over pipe from turbo to intake $50

Im sure there is alot more things i have missed out, ill update the thread if i remember them but if ur keen on any of the things give me a call on 0419 018 531 Colin. Due to the amount of things up here there wont be any pics but if u want to look and anything ring me and ill organise for u to see it or send through a text, Cheers.
hey mate do u have a blue centre console highrise?

pm sent

Last edited by genevlt; 02-11-08 at 10:18.
genevlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-08, 11:22   #3
Gremlinz
Player

Car: ST185 GT4 Celica, Fiat 124 CC coupe, VLC 5.0L, R32-GTR & VLCT 5-speed paperweight**STOLEN**
Trader Rating: (1)
would u consider separating the glovebox and high rise lids from the rest?

(of the grey interior)

Last edited by Gremlinz; 02-11-08 at 11:25.
Gremlinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-08, 13:29   #4
turbo3l
Player

pm sent
Old 02-11-08, 20:32   #5
burgo88
Gold Members

Car: vlt (BOOOSTN), VE GTS, RB26DETT GU Patrol
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to burgo88
are the lines custom made,if so by who? or the universal line kit?
cheers
Old 03-11-08, 20:35   #6
turbo3l
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgo88
are the lines custom made,if so by who? or the universal line kit?
cheers
I got them through tim at sik em wrex racing and they provide everything require to put high mount turbo, i fitted up a gt35/40 and it was sweet, heap of room for coolant line, enough to go around to the right hand side of the head.
Old 04-11-08, 10:41   #7
burgo88
Gold Members

Car: vlt (BOOOSTN), VE GTS, RB26DETT GU Patrol
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to burgo88
ok sik im keen as mate, gotta see wen i can come to mands
ill hit dan up to stay the nite hahahaaa