CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Tyres Now

Old 23-03-08, 16:06   #26
SIroller
CAL.415

Trader Rating: (52)
everyone know what i mean when i say i hate thos people who come into chappel coles while you are parked and behaving and start doing handbrakies and weak front wheel drive skids in their lancers and other $hitboxes?

these guys get really close to other peoples pride and joys and obviously have no car control, well last night after some idiot drove at my mates car then tried to handbrake park he decided he'd had enough and called up the police.

the guys in this little old civic which had been doing handbrakies were stupid enough to come back and do it again and to put it simply, the police rocked up while they were there and handed out a few fines. didn't defect the car but from what i can gather there were 6 people in the car. (not to mention "ali" in the boot, lucky he kept his mouth shut while mr po ran the driver's licensce.

the guy deserved it for being a tool and on another note good on the police for fining him for having to many in the car. the bad thing is it shows that this could happen to us after a false report...
Old 24-03-08, 09:26   #27
jz_vl
Player

Trader Rating: (11)
Dob In A Hoon

this dob in line is like when you report people for flicking cigis out the window...they cant dispute it and are charged a $20 fine....this dob in a hoon law will screw people over and u will find people being find for just reving a car or even people that was to dob in for no reason....as YOU CANT DISPUTE THE FINE !
jz_vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-08, 23:32   #28
mach10
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
you mean like this poor bloke who was having a couple of problems with his clutch slipping and causing a little smoke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd48X...eature=related

and what more amazing is that someone actually took off their plates before they filmed and posted it.
mach10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 09:47   #29
IMFSTR
Player

Car: Ford Telstar Turbo
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to IMFSTR
do they need evidence to take u down or just i saw that guy doing this on the road
IMFSTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 09:50   #30
hsvtrev
XBOOOOOOOOOOST

Car: Calais Turbo ,VH bom ,Cortina bom
Trader Rating: (8)
The next fat Mum that cuts me off in her Landcruiser is getting dobbed in for sure
Old 08-04-08, 12:57   #31
BT1-KID
Sacked Performance!

Car:
Trader Rating: (7)
thats youtube vid was on today tonight or aca last yr some time lol they came to his house and everything
BT1-KID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 13:03   #32
mach10
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BT1-KID
thats youtube vid was on today tonight or aca last yr some time lol they came to his house and everything
that would have been worth watching it for a change.
mach10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 15:51   #33
BT1-KID
Sacked Performance!

Car:
haha yea his brother had a wrx and that vs was for sale on carsales at the time there like why did u do that to the car and now ur selling it ahaha he was laughing at them it was the best interview
BT1-KID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 23:12   #34
Tuurbo
I Hate You

Car: BT1 12.21 181kph
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to Tuurbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti
pft no they can't. I had one of those sent to me in the mail. I've never smoked a cigarette in my life and yet they tried to fine me for throwing a cigarette butt out the window.

I signed a stat dec saying that it wasn't true and got a response about 2 weeks later from them saying that they were dropping the matter.

Wankers.

same thing happend to me. i copped a fine in vic and i was in SA with the car. it was thrown out immediately once i sent in the stat dec.

Now the same thing can happen with this dob in a hoon thing. if there's is no proof then it never happend. Cops tried to get me once in braybrook accusing me is doing a burnout. I never done a burnout (maybe a little skate on boost) but he was right in my face yelling and screaming and all i said was "i never done a burnout and i was not speeding". Now if i admitted to booting it a little then it's a green light to take my car. I ended up having 2 cop cars rock up as well lol.

Moral of the story admit to nothing. let them prove you wrong.
Old 10-04-08, 09:54   #35
PROGMH

Car:
Trader Rating: (26)
I spoke to a police officer about this.
He said they cannot charge you unless:
There is evidence or someone is willing to stand up in court as a witness to you doing the act.

Other than that they ruffle your feathers a little with a verbal warning.
PROGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 10:11   #36
Billyboy
Player

Car: Vy Berlina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5spdvl
I love it how the worst offending areas are country towns, with nothing to do but bang your sister and drive like a tool.
Are you telling me if where u lived, ever second road was a dirt one you woudn't be driving like a tool.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-08, 12:07   #37
ideatu
Player

Car: vs calais as daily 'N' vx ss n now vx clubby!!!
Trader Rating: (3)
haha got point there on gravel ud skate the whole road lol
ideatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-08, 12:26   #38
R8DXXX
Player

Car: 2011 AUDI A4
sad thing is all it takes to get dobbed in especially by older people is having an exhaust and ur music turned up and automatically your a hoon
R8DXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-08, 13:19   #39
GAS747
GAS747

Car: GAS747 | TUFGT0
Trader Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGMH
I spoke to a police officer about this.
He said they cannot charge you unless:
There is evidence or someone is willing to stand up in court as a witness to you doing the act.

Other than that they ruffle your feathers a little with a verbal warning.

as I expected but good to know

Radial Life
GAS747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-08, 13:22   #40
PROGMH

Car:
Very good to know. That was in writing from a copper.
Stand your ground, dont admit anything, take thier crap on the chin, then theyre gone
Old 02-05-08, 21:08   #41
REDNUT VL
Player

Car: Daily Sti powered rex, VLCT toy car
do we have a right to the dobbers details? not address but just a name, maybe even an age. the cars we all drive are "hoon cars" so if i overtake someone who is doing 50 in a sixty zone is that hooning? or what about the tradie in his new ss that comes past on the freeway at 120, or as said before, the mum in the tractor? this dob in a hoon line is ghey
Old 02-05-08, 22:06   #42
PROGMH

Car:
Ofcourse you dont have access to peoples details. Just like they dont have access to yours.

I would dare say the people that get dobbed in are most deserving of it. I mean I would love to see someone in a clapped out VN V6 with 'holden' stickers on the windscreends doing a big single wheeler in the middle of traffic reported... haha.
Old 02-05-08, 22:11   #43
FeRgO
DOSE PIPE

Car: VYSS, HZ PREM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMFSTR
do they need evidence to take u down or just i saw that guy doing this on the road
in our local paper is states from the snr sgt of frankston that its to keep tabs on hoon driving, and to be used as evidence IF the police witness any hoon activity themselves. so everytime u get dobbed in, they put the details against your name, but cant use it against you unless you are caught by the police themselves. having said that though my mate got stopped my a tmu officer the other day and he said "i have 6 complaints about you from the hoon hotline, expect a notice of roadworthy assessment in the mail, im too busy to do a roady here now"
bottom line is if you get dobbed in too many times, they will drag you in for a roadworthy and ive been to a cop station roady b4.. its painful
Old 02-05-08, 23:04   #44
boostn vl
Player

Car: vz clubsport 6.7 turbo vl turbo,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurbo
same thing happend to me. i copped a fine in vic and i was in SA with the car. it was thrown out immediately once i sent in the stat dec.

Now the same thing can happen with this dob in a hoon thing. if there's is no proof then it never happend. Cops tried to get me once in braybrook accusing me is doing a burnout. I never done a burnout (maybe a little skate on boost) but he was right in my face yelling and screaming and all i said was "i never done a burnout and i was not speeding". Now if i admitted to booting it a little then it's a green light to take my car. I ended up having 2 cop cars rock up as well lol.

Moral of the story admit to nothing. let them prove you wrong.
thats how they get alot of people the cop asks u wer u speeding and i always say no if they dont have a radar and have gotn out of atleast 3 fines i was going 140 in a 60 zone , the cops were stoped at an intersection zone n when i went past i didnt notice them, saw the cops in my reveiw miror a fair way back so i slowed down they were in a xr6t they said u were going so fast we couldnt keep up and i said i was going 80 i only addmitted to speeding because i was going so fast and they said they had it on tape
boostn vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-08, 15:44   #45
JET_BT1
Player

Car: r33 skyline VL V8 wagon VK Calais V8 HT Holden Wagon HJ 2 door Monaro HK 2 door Monaro
I rang up the hoon line and dobbed in my first person i was soooo proud of myself even though he was the local police traffic unit member and he didn't do anything wrong i still hate him so i dobbed him in. i think thats pretty fair.
Old 04-05-08, 16:00   #46
exchaser
9.96@134mph

Car: 'ONC16'
Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via ICQ to exchaser
LOL....
hahaha give them some of their own hey....

as if they drive perfectly all the time.. haha.. there should be ***in police for police..
Old 04-05-08, 16:04   #47
Bouras
Backyard Performance

Car: VL Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to Bouras
its not like u get calld in once and ur ****ed but, like after i think 4 calls about you they call you and warn u etc... it happnd to a mate they just called him and sed he had had 4 complaints and they are officialy warning him etc
Bouras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-08, 02:05   #48
KALAY
Fear is exciting for me

Car: VL Calais
Trader Rating: (6)
ive started writing undercover cop plates
i work in frankston, and the ppl just look at my car like its a monster, i was doing 30 kays in 2nd, going uptowards a set of red lights, and this older couple start to run to the middle medain strip then come to me and start abusing me for speeding and all. i go if u had ****en eyes to see, i was doing about 30 kays under the limit...

just because my car is loud and burbles back..... grrrr
KALAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-08, 09:24   #49
misk
what 2jz?

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to misk
mad_wog is your car even turbo man?
misk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-08, 10:05   #50
gyix
Player

Car:
you need to think if you have a loud car or just a prick of a street people will dob you in for nothing ;-(
gyix is offline   Reply With Quote