G-Cylinder

Old 22-10-07, 17:15   #76
nomad
Gold Members

Car: 99 Calais; 02 Calais
Trader Rating: (37)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz_VL_Turbo
Calling into the shops before I waited behind an asian woman trying to reverse park her BMW 4WD for no joke 10 minutes..
LOL fricken asians lOL!!!!!!!!

seriously.. yeah its true but
nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 17:34   #77
RB30-POWER
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (26)
Send a message via MSN to RB30-POWER
haha, john laws was having a go at chinese drivers a few weeks back, he kind of got in some **** over it too.

one chinese sheila rang up and had a winge on air and he said you probably are one of the drivers im talking about then, hahaha.

seriously though, not all that many of that type up this way, but the few that you do see drive in similar fashion.

but i hate ignorant ****s that sit in the right hand lane doing speed limit or 10km/h under, should all be specifically overtaking. coppers need to enforce this more.

because you get people that get in the right hand lane just because they have to turn right about 5 clicks down the road, like farkkkk...

could change lane further down the road.

then you have old people, don't get me started on those.

you might say generalisation, but im not sure...
RB30-POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 18:46   #78
CI-1968
the village donkey

Car: VIBR8R, DNIL8R
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to CI-1968
Quote:
Originally Posted by patch
kenworth, i think your first post showed how stupid you actually are. most if not all your posts are negative on this forum. why dont you try helping people out on this forum rather than abusing them. this thread was fine until you started abusing people in it and now its turned into a sh1t fight
your first post made you seem like a red neck trucker like he said saying iv got no clue coming from the guy who sais "ill crush u so theres one less of u on the road" ha ha ha good one mate, but after your last couple of post i see some of your posts and have taken them on bored for some consideration and i never pull infront of a truck when he is about to stop thats just asking for a death wish

steve.
CI-1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 22:34   #79
NOT-30T
Official Member

Car: Tubbed Procharged Capri
When i'm trying to perve at a hot chick walking on the footpath and there is a friggin pole or tree in the way and no matter how fast i speed up or slow down, that f u c ken thing is in my way and don't get to see s h i t.

That's what i hate when driving.
NOT-30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-07, 07:34   #80
KennY
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
People that just plain stuff about...have no idea of what they are doing or where they are going.....and when they stuff it up....instead of just going with the mistake and keep going and turn around and come back....no they just stop and stuff up the world and expect everyone to get out of their way to make up of their stupidity
KennY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-07, 18:37   #81
VKiller
TO00NZ

Car: '96 Skyline GTST
Trader Rating: (16)
Hmmm is it just me or did some posts disappear from this thread?
Old 23-10-07, 18:54   #82
patch
[ZUTUTU]

Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to patch
i think its just you.. its still the same amount of posts in it

edit: one post is missing

Last edited by patch; 23-10-07 at 19:25.
patch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-07, 18:56   #83
sampo
CARBY FED!! :D

Car: VL 5L
Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via MSN to sampo
People on push bikes pretty much, especially when they have a bike lane and dont use it! even more so when they duck up the middle of traffic at a red light and try and beat everyone off the line on the green, and finally when you have to pass them again after they've pulled their stunt.

That and the lights out front of lake gardens, they bloody change red every time i come up that bloody road! argh! (if you're from ballarat you'll probobly know what im talking about here lol)

Oh not to mention a few others...
Taxi drivers, not all but 20% are roadraged idiots that often dont know / obay road rules!
The elderly, 20km/h under the limit is not a good thing, even if you are concerned about penis size
People that drive slow, then speed up once you've over taken them
People that clearly speed through school zones, then complain about p platers being hoons.
Police that set a bad example for others.
Being followed, often enough by silver VE's with 3-4 arials... geez wonder what it could be...
People that try and change lanes 20m before their turn off, end of sturt st is shocking for it... (again a ballarat thing)
Seeing nice VL's because it reminds me how pos mine is lol...
sampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-07, 19:03   #84
patch
[ZUTUTU]

this is not really how people drive but what they drive... i hate the new mini's i find them uber gay. especially the convertibles ones and the people who drive them think their king sh1t
Old 23-10-07, 19:04   #85
Boyracer
Polarized

Car: VL 5.0, VS 3.8
Trader Rating: (19)
I hate f#ckwits in da way,outta the way ya *******s.
Oh and when two trucks block both lanes instead of following eachother.
Old 23-10-07, 19:12   #86
NOT-30T
Official Member

Car: Tubbed Procharged Capri
I see it every day on the M4, trucks on all THREE LANES!!! I don't know why the **** they need to be in the overtaking lanes.

They block all three ****en lanes and no one can get past!!!

When i went to Europe, all the trucks stayed in the slow lane, i never saw there the **** that goes on here.

****en useless ****s.
NOT-30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-07, 19:27   #87
CI-1968
the village donkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOT-30T
I see it every day on the M4, trucks on all THREE LANES!!! I don't know why the **** they need to be in the overtaking lanes.

They block all three ****en lanes and no one can get past!!!

When i went to Europe, all the trucks stayed in the slow lane, i never saw there the **** that goes on here.

****en useless ****s.
sank you anouther anti trucker
Old 24-10-07, 06:09   #88
kenworth
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by revneck
do you agree about QFM?and as for the holes thing i shoot my mouth off some times but have enough anger about the subject to back that up.
apologies for my generalization and internet heroism.

Apologia excepted. i also apologies for my first statement. and i know how hard it is to loose a friend in an accident i have lost 3 mates in truck accident in the last 6 months all the accidents were caused by car drivers. the last one was cause by a car driver taking a corner too wide and my mate instead of hitting him ran off the road rolled on his side and was crushed by a power pole that came in through the windscreen. so you can see what i dislike car drivers.
The RTA last year release some figures of heavy vehicle accidents which stated that in accident involving a car and truck 78% of the time the car was at fault. so the writings on the wall.
Ive seen a lot of death and distruction in my time as a truck driver and very rarly has it involved a truck. ive watch 2 girls burnt to death cause they were driving stupid and hit a tree ive seen a girl huging her dead boyfriend on the road because he tried to wheelie his bike and fell off and his best mate ran him over. ive seen heaps.
As for QFM i dont entirely agree i know a few of the guys that work there and there are some good law abiding drivers but also a lot of fools take for example the 1 who got caught for possession twice in a week both times by the same cop in the main street of Kempsey. unfortunately his old man also work for the company and is one of the good ones but has now copped an unbelievable amount of crap. I think QFM put them self up for a lot of unwanted attention with the way they present their truck (millionssssssss of lights) see it only takes 1 guy in a QFM truck to stuff up and the cops come down on all of them weather they have done the wrong thing or not. the company i work for has had 2 drivers arrested and charge with possession in the last week and one caught for doing 135kmh. but because we drive plain white trucks without any sign writing or distinguishing features we wont get hassled. as for the anger thing i know what you mean! on Wednesday night last week a P plater thought it would be funny to throw a bottle at my drivers side window as he overtook me, it came in the window and i almost ran off the road he them turned his lights off and took off at high speed but made the mistake of trying to make his get away down a dead end street and ended up getting dragger out through his drivers side window.
In my opinion the transport industry has some major problems most of which are caused by large companies like coles woolworths toll ipec. placing unrealistic demands on Transport companies and them passing them on to the driver.
And the fact that drivers are payed by the kilometer which tends to make them pretty angry when they are getting 28c a kilometer which translates to $28 an hour if they can average 100kmh and little jonny on his L plates decides to get out on the highway for some practice and drives at 50.

The government really needs to regulate freight prices and transit times for freight. i think that would solve a lot of the problems

I know most of you hate and despise trucks but think what you life would be like without them
as some one once said the only things trucks dont deliver is babies

when you have your breakfast how did the milk get there
how did you cloths get to the shop
how did the petrol get to the petrol station to fill your car
Without Trucks this country would comes to a grinding halt!

The Government Expects that road freight will double on Australian Roads by 2020
so start getting used to it its only going to get worse

Last edited by kenworth; 24-10-07 at 06:35.
kenworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-07, 12:38   #89
patch
[ZUTUTU]

also, people who run red lights especially buses who do it.

Also, people who block intersections so both ways off traffic are blocked. very very annoying
Old 25-10-07, 12:44   #90
SilvaWags
Player

Car: 87' Waghoon
c unts in the right hand lane on the highway. f uck off or ill kill ya. im a road raging mother f ucker
Old 25-10-07, 12:49   #91
patch
[ZUTUTU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaWags
c unts in the right hand lane on the highway. f uck off or ill kill ya. im a road raging mother f ucker
you sound like a very nice individual
Old 25-10-07, 17:05   #92
smpchiky
Aussie Aussie Aussie

Location: Sydney, Internationally known and locally respected
Car: Vt Series 2 Acclaim
Send a message via MSN to smpchiky
sory kenworth but your posts are too big to read
Old 25-10-07, 18:03   #93
CI-1968
the village donkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaWags
is it just me or has any one noticed that all these raging red necks are from queensland?
Old 25-10-07, 18:12   #94
patch
[ZUTUTU]

^^ agreed
Old 25-10-07, 18:17   #95
E-Z
token giraffe guy

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via MSN to E-Z
i hate charles when im driving
E-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-07, 19:16   #96
revneck
Creepy Bumlickers Union

Car: One of them holden thingys
Trader Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenworth
As for QFM i dont entirely agree i know a few of the guys that work there and there are some good law abiding drivers but also a lot of fools take for example the 1 who got caught for possession twice in a week both times by the same cop in the main street of Kempsey. unfortunately his old man also work for the company and is one of the good ones but has now copped an unbelievable amount of crap. I think QFM put them self up for a lot of unwanted attention with the way they present their truck (millionssssssss of lights) see it only takes 1 guy in a QFM truck to stuff up and the cops come down on all of them weather they have done the wrong thing or not. the company i work for has had 2 drivers arrested and charge with possession in the last week and one caught for doing 135kmh. but because we drive plain white trucks without any sign writing or distinguishing features we wont get hassled.
i see where your comming from kenworth,and you made some interesting points backed up by statistics in that post which i have taken on board,

its funny you mention kempsy and QFM in the same sentence,reminds me of my first dealings with truckdrivers as a 21 yr old red p plater(coudnt be stuffed taking the green p test for years) me and two friends were heading to
sydney and pulled up at coffs for fuel at the servo on the south side that servo the truck drivers use,somehow we had all walked out wearing red hooded jumpers(yeah, lame i know, but boys dont consult each other on the phone about what were wearing prior to going somewhere)and the truck that pulled up next to us had two females(i use the word loosly ) in it as well as two blokes(we figured they were lowies they picked up).anyway as i was fueling up the women were giving us **** about being in a red car and wearing red jumpers just loud enough for me to hear,i let it go as they were pond scum,but as i was taking off they kicked it up a notch and started laughing directly at us,so i stopped and politly said"excuse me miss do you highway hoars charge more for sucking off truck drivers?"in my most courteous voice.boy did they scream like harpies,real ladylike stuff.

any way im about 50 ks down the road and this truck flies up next to us and **** starts getting thrown at my car and these fugly moles are abusing us,well i ignored them(again cause they were smashed crabs) untill this rig tries to put me off the road at 100 ks an hour,i braked hard and just managed not to be put off the road,then we got angry.so i tryed to get up beside them to offer them out of there truck at the overtaking lane only to be pushed into innocent oncoming traffic by thees QFM cowboy heros,again we only just avoided a horrific accident by a bit off lock up and dare i say my best bit of defensive driving to this date.i thought "fuck this" and settled the boys down and said we'll follow them to melbourne if we have to.anyway they were wanting some fun to cause as we approached the traffic lights at kempsey they slowed down to get a red(stupid cunts)and this skinny inbred jumps out and all these trucks pull up behind us blocking us in.all these ultra tough truck drivers get out of there trucks and this inbreed runs at our passenger door blocking in the smallest of us all,my mate shaun got to him before me and pumped him stpid while i went at the other random truck drivers with my trusty metal thing,and brocky went at the driver of the offending truck who took off leaving his mate posted and trying to run after his ride(and pissing out blood )the hero truckies who had nothing to do with the event suddenly changed there tune when they realised we had a bit of dash and **** the gear.suddenly they were all timid little girls who didnt like 6 against 3 odds (like anything that runs in a pack).so everyones screaming for the police(youd know how public those traffic lights are)and baling and we were taking number plates of cars that had watched it unfold and finnish(i no silly)and we were given looks by QFM drivers ultill i got rid of that car cause it stood out like the proverbial.
that is why i give them QFM boys therapy every chance i get,and will continue to do so cause i saw them take matters too far untill it was time to get out of there trucks.

lesson for me:some people can give but cant take it,theyll actually try to kill innocent drivers just to teach some smartasses a lesson.

lesson for them:sometimes youll find red p platers arnt 17,and will have a crack better than 40 year old men.also they found that there other weak mates will leave them posted no matter how much they talk tough on the CB radios when it lookes like theyll actually have to do more than beat up p platers outnumbering them two to one.

now thats my longest post ever.
(you think his were long smpchicky )
Old 25-10-07, 19:52   #97
-AKASXC-
Player

Car: vx s pack
Send a message via MSN to -AKASXC-
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidan009
ppl who tailgate u when ur doin the speed limit so i drop down to 10km under the limit.
ye i hate that too...usually i speed up, but when i see they are still up my a$$ i break suddenly to scare them (too bad if they hit me, its their fault) then i do about 10km/h slower
Old 25-10-07, 19:52   #98
patch
[ZUTUTU]

thats a friggin intense story. i must say you have some balls. now i know why you were getting worked up over QFM before in your other posts? did you ever take it up further ith QFM? police? or just leave it?
Old 25-10-07, 19:59   #99
SilvaWags
Player

Car: 87' Waghoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CI-1968
is it just me or has any one noticed that all these raging red necks are from queensland?
Your one of these carnts that sit in the right hand lane with no one beside ya and then see someone coming from a mile away and still dont move over... and then wonder when people get angry and sit up your ass flash there lights and you think your in the right! its illegal fu ck wits
Old 25-10-07, 20:08   #100
CI-1968
the village donkey

so is killing people and p.s i roll in the left lane being restricted to 90km/h on red p's once again thanks for asking, id imagine it would be annoying but its not worth killing some one or getting agro over

Last edited by CI-1968; 25-10-07 at 20:11.