Oz Drive - Driver Education

Old 22-10-07, 10:35   #51
smpchiky
Aussie Aussie Aussie

Location: Sydney, Internationally known and locally respected
Car: Vt Series 2 Acclaim
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to smpchiky
Excels, Lancers and Mirages... cant stand them... Especially if they've tried modifying them.

You guys have pretty much said everything i hate too,especially the ugly chiks bit lol, but then again makes us hot ones look ten times better ahhahahaha. i hate when u have the music up and the cd starts skipping lol. and i hate hot vls, it teases me and makes me want one.
Old 22-10-07, 10:59   #52
NATE DOGG
Gold Members

Car: VL Turbo, VZ ute
Trader Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smpchiky
Excels, Lancers and Mirages... cant stand them... Especially if they've tried modifying them.

You guys have pretty much said everything i hate too,especially the ugly chiks bit lol, but then again makes us hot ones look ten times better ahhahahaha. i hate when u have the music up and the cd starts skipping lol. and i hate hot vls, it teases me and makes me want one.

LOL Jenna u think your hot do you?????
Old 22-10-07, 11:27   #53
ATMO_BT1
CT Allstar

Car:
Trader Rating: (29)
Lol **** at least someone does then
Old 22-10-07, 12:10   #54
revneck
Creepy Bumlickers Union

Car: One of them holden thingys
Trader Rating: (8)
kenworth its not hard to pick you as truck driver cause you are a brainless idiot,let me geuss QFM?like i said i yet to meet one with any balls when there stopped,you would be the same,happy to test this therory anytime with you ,and whos the uninformed idiot?cause the amount of damage your truck does to the roads compared to my car does not translate into rego costs,ill say it again you speed freak inbred,you truck drivers have no balls outside your trucks,little man syndrome/big rig syndrome,same thing.
shifting spanner through your front windows work well,as does waiting till you stop,if you ever wish to test this therory pm me next time your about to come though far northen nsw,you can evan bring your biggest offsider and ill just bring little old me i promise you that i wont be the one going home with holes in me.
all truck drivers are not bad just most off them.

hope they sqaush ya you say?hope they squash one of your loved ones,inbred.
Old 22-10-07, 12:21   #55
fullsick
I'll get you my pretty!

Car: One lonely little 5 spd Calais.
Trader Rating: (10)
I will agree with Kenworth on one thing, trucks leave a huge space in front of them for slowing down near intersections or whatever. But every man and his dog speeds up to pull in front of them. That annoys me, because i usually just sit behind the truck, because on the next street then sit far to the left so you can over take them.

I also hate asian women ( no offence) who buy big 4WD's then sit next to you while the lane is merging, not realising that it is them who needs to pull back, or who indicate and start changing lanes on the freeway even tho your right next to them, because they can't see past their huge ass car.
fullsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 12:21   #56
revneck
Creepy Bumlickers Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus880
i think you'll find truckies actually get heaps of police attention, that's why they all have CBs and are continually talking on them about where and when they see police
true some coppers hate truckies for obvious reasons,but as someone who has asked hwp coppers this question(my dad had a fair few mates that were hwp cops cause he worked out of the hwp office in lismore, not as a cop mind you)they have generaly replied that they have to follow them to far to pull them over safely and certain times i have seen trucks doing 20 ks over the speed limit with a car sitting behind them thinking there safe,then a hwp flies after them and pulls over the car not the truck
in the end most end up fat sweaty grubs whos missuses **** around like rabbits and there kids forget who there real dad is anyway cause they spend no time with them,so it all evens out.

Last edited by revneck; 22-10-07 at 12:41.
revneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 12:28   #57
fullsick
I'll get you my pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revneck
in the end they all end up fat sweaty grubs whos missuses **** around like rabbits and there kids forget who there real dad is anyway cause they spend no time with them,so it all evens out.
Wow, I didn't realise thats what my dad was like. thanks. Asshole.
Old 22-10-07, 12:43   #58
patch
[ZUTUTU]

Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to patch
Quote:
Originally Posted by trbo3ltr
those COKC sucker wank job fags that ride round on their faggiano scooters in the city, thinking their mad dogs just cus they can cut in and out of traffic... so tempted just to open my door on one of them...

Carlos
scooters are the biggest gay flag. they sound like a friggin whipper snipper. i would love to open my door on them except if you do you get fined even though they were cutting up the inside
patch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 12:45   #59
revneck
Creepy Bumlickers Union

sorry fullsick i didnt mean to offend you or write off your family,if you generalise as much as i do it bound to happen,but ill tell you this if you knew
someone you like had to see fairly often whos ability to walk and young child was taken by these cowboy truckdrivers like kenworth(QLD truckdrivers are generaly regarded by there peers as the worst)and didnt have a family conection to one you might hate most of them with a passion.
Old 22-10-07, 12:54   #60
dimples
Official Member

Car: 05 Liberty, 86 vl Berlina, 12 swift sport
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to dimples
people who sit in the right hand lane doing below the speed limit sitting beside a slow car in the left lane blocking the road piss me off
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 12:59   #61
revneck
Creepy Bumlickers Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimples
people who sit in the right hand lane doing below the speed limit sitting beside a slow car in the left lane blocking the road piss me off
well dont move to queensland then mate cause theres no'keep left unless overtaking' rule up there
Old 22-10-07, 13:00   #62
fullsick
I'll get you my pretty!

Quote:
sorry fullsick i didnt mean to offend you or write off your family,if you generalise as much as i do it bound to happen,but ill tell you this if you knew
someone you like had to see fairly often whos ability to walk and young child was taken by these cowboy truckdrivers like kenworth(QLD truckdrivers are generaly regarded by there peers as the worst)and didnt have a family conection to one you might hate most of them with a passion.

Not all people are the same purley because they do similar things.
Old 22-10-07, 13:05   #63
kenworth
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CI-1968
good another truckie who thinks he owns the road

just proven your self to be the typical truckie the the attitude of "i own the road"
to back up my statement in countries in europe that is what they do truck's stay in the left due to blind spots and becuase they do not accelerate quick enough and for other reasons. if europe can do it through out many countries im sure Australia could adopt it. as stated by some one else in this thread truckies have less attention from the police which i think is ridiculous. from some of the stories i heard from actual truckies is just jacked i.e taking speed to stay awake and other drugs, tail gating people for fun? what the wack is that? and yet people who drive normal passenger cars get a lot more police attention then truckies? how does that work? i can back up my statements can u back up yours?only thing you have said was to me and others was along the lines of "No and i hope a truck sqaushes you"? as for blind spots how do you check them when uv got trailors full of cargo blocking your back window, surely you cant see all of the road through your left hand rear view mirror?

Steve.
Sorry Steve your totally wrong there, I dont believe i own the road at all i believe that driving is a privilege and that everyone needs to give a little more consideration for other vehicles on the road truck drivers included.
as for the blind spot issue, the only blind spot i have is directly behind my trailer-trailers. i have a "daylight doors" on the passengers side meaning it has a window in the bottom of the door and two large mirrors on either side which cover more area than your car mirrors. if you are in the third lane over can you see both lanes beside you ?? i can. as for europe's road policies well they are way behind the times, do you think they know what a b-doudle or a road train is ?? no they don't. Now on to the police attention thing, we get a lot more attention than car drivers do dont for a minute think that we fly under the radar, we are under constant police and rta/vicroads/qldtransport scrutiny with log books and safe-t-cams monitoring or trip times and duration.
As for the drug issue i will be the first to agree that the transport industry has a drug problem but no more than everyday society. last year at Broadford near melbourne Vic Roads stopped and drug tested 200 car drivers and 200 truck driver, 39 car drivers were found to have drugs or trackes of drugs (pot can stay in your system for 3-4 months) in there system and only 11 truck drivers. now what does that say to you ???.

Got to hand it to you steve your are a typical car driver with NO IDEA.
thank god fools like you seem to be a minority on this forum

and just for the record i am not a cowboy truck driver i have never taken drugs and do not tailgate like some others do
i treat my job as a job not a game i have a young family who i would like to make it home to see and also worry about fools in trucks, but those fools are the minority not the majority and i really dont think we all deserve to be tared with the same brush.

Quote:
kenworth its not hard to pick you as truck driver cause you are a brainless idiot,let me geuss QFM?like i said i yet to meet one with any balls when there stopped,you would be the same,happy to test this therory anytime with you ,and whos the uninformed idiot?cause the amount of damage your truck does to the roads compared to my car does not translate into rego costs,ill say it again you speed freak inbred,you truck drivers have no balls outside your trucks,little man syndrome/big rig syndrome,same thing.
shifting spanner through your front windows work well,as does waiting till you stop,if you ever wish to test this therory pm me next time your about to come though far northen nsw,you can evan bring your biggest offsider and ill just bring little old me i promise you that i wont be the one going home with holes in me.
all truck drivers are not bad just most off them.

hope they sqaush ya you say?hope they squash one of your loved ones,inbred.
Revneck you are the brainless idiot you have demonstrated that by wanting to fight i think it is you that has small man syndrome, fighting is for fools who don't have the brain power to sort out their problems in others ways. and no i don't work for QFM. you really think car drivers pay for the roads don't you?
do you have any idea how much it costs to rego a truck and do you have any idea how tax transport companys pay on their fuel??? i dont think you do, let me tell you its about 1 million times more than your rego. take away the money contributed by trucks in the last 50 years and you will be driving on a dirt track you fool. and as for the part where you said "i won't be the one going home with holes in me" what the hell is that are you going to shoot me lol just shows how tuff you really are lol. man you are just a tool you really need to watch your mouth shifting spanners through windows and crap like that. and you say im brainless lol you have just proven yourself to be brainless.

Last edited by kenworth; 22-10-07 at 13:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kenworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 13:24   #64
patch
[ZUTUTU]

kenworth, i think your first post showed how stupid you actually are. most if not all your posts are negative on this forum. why dont you try helping people out on this forum rather than abusing them. this thread was fine until you started abusing people in it and now its turned into a sh1t fight
Old 22-10-07, 13:26   #65
kenworth
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullsick
Wow, I didn't realise thats what my dad was like. thanks. Asshole.
don't stress about him mate he has absolutly no idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch
kenworth, i think your first post showed how stupid you actually are. most if not all your posts are negative on this forum. why dont you try helping people out on this forum rather than abusing them. this thread was fine until you started abusing people in it and now its turned into a sh1t fight
maybe you need to have a look at some of my post i don't think they are negative. and as for abusing people well lol they deserved it

Last edited by kenworth; 22-10-07 at 13:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-10-07, 13:37   #66
SYKO3L
OHH HERRO

Car: The Petercopter
Trader Rating: (14)
Ok. Here are some more things that piss me off on the road.

1. People in the left lane that are going below the speed limit, so when you go to overtake them, they speed up above the speed limit.

2. Farking idiots who speed up the left lane that is ending, then cause a hault in traffic so they can gain 1 or 2 car spaces. If you just merged earlier the traffic would flow much better.

3. People with those fark off bright european lights who sit right up your ass even though theres an over taking lane. Go around you ****heads

Ill add more later.
SYKO3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 13:49   #67
patch
[ZUTUTU]

yes those stupid blueish/white european lights piss me off. also people whofor some reason like to drive with high beam and people who leave their indicatrs so people dont know what the fark there doing so slow down to let them in and then they dont change lanes
Old 22-10-07, 13:51   #68
kenworth
Player

Car:
Quote:

Correction:
I am not a cowboy driver i obay the road rules and do not use drugs
I have driven trucks for 8 years and have never recieved a ticket!
have you managed that in your car.
maybe i should generalise a little and call all tweed heads residents sweaty in bread brainless surfer filth thats been rejected from the Gold Coast.
I understand your upset about your friend but dont blame all truck drivers for the actions of 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch
yes those stupid blueish/white european lights piss me off. also people whofor some reason like to drive with high beam and people who leave their indicatrs so people dont know what the fark there doing so slow down to let them in and then they dont change lanes
Yeah those euro lights annoy me too. i would hate to drive one of them they must get heaps of people high beaming them thinking they are on high beam

Last edited by kenworth; 22-10-07 at 13:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-10-07, 14:51   #69
patch
[ZUTUTU]

^^ yay for once we agree on something
Old 22-10-07, 15:20   #70
revneck
Creepy Bumlickers Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullsick
Not all people are the same purley because they do similar things.
fair enough,i appoligise again.
Old 22-10-07, 15:20   #71
666vl
Player

* old drivers, doing 35 in a 60.
* asian drivers - no offence, but fuuuuuck!
* generally most woman cant drive for ****, sorry girls =P
* cyclists taking up the whole road doing about 15k's under limit
* when people cut in front then slow right down
* when you go to overtake someone and they speed up
* undercover cops
* volvo drivers =P
* sneezing haha
* when a fuuucken poof in a wrx or skyline pulls up next to me and blows me away, purely because my car is n/a.
* l platers hehe
* hilstarts in the wet, vl drivers should know what i mean =] [sorta a good thing if no ones around]
* pot holes
* speed humps
* idiots in rice burners attempting to 'drift' all over the place
* high beams
* trucks / buses merging without looking =\
* traffic jams
* policemen.
* when i go to chuck a sikk dose bruh and realise my car is a **** heap without turbo =S

thatll do.
666vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 15:26   #72
revneck
Creepy Bumlickers Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenworth
Correction:
I am not a cowboy driver i obay the road rules and do not use drugs
I have driven trucks for 8 years and have never recieved a ticket!
have you managed that in your car.
maybe i should generalise a little and call all tweed heads residents sweaty in bread brainless surfer filth thats been rejected from the Gold Coast.
I understand your upset about your friend but dont blame all truck drivers for the actions of 1.

fair enough too kenworth,as for my statement on having a 'chat'.it was after reading your first post which made you out to be what i absolutly despise,
but in all fairness my second post made me out to be a wanker too and made fullsick despise me,if you are how you say you are then you are right with me.
do you agree about QFM?and as for the holes thing i shoot my mouth off some times but have enough anger about the subject to back that up.
appoliges for my generalisation and internet heriosim.
Old 22-10-07, 15:45   #73
fleas
COLONY SAVAGE

Car: 1988 Executive; 1987 Executive
Trader Rating: (27)
Got a new one to add to the list: This pretty much happens all the time but today just did it for me AND Like everyone else already said, i'm not racist in anyway but today on the way home from uni this overseas student/asian bloke had plenty of time to see me approach a round about and then slowly decides to walk across the road, in front of me even though i was approaching him. He used a kinda cool technique by deciding to wave at me as i was beeping at him but i still went sycho
Old 22-10-07, 16:32   #74
patch
[ZUTUTU]

pedestrians who step out and just wave so they think its all cool sh1ts me too. just cause u wave doesnt mean your in the right!
Old 22-10-07, 17:14   #75
Miz_VL_Turbo
Drift addict

Car: 87 Calais Turbo 5spd, RB25DET 180sx drift car, MY07 WRX
Trader Rating: (24)
Calling into the shops before I waited behind an asian woman trying to reverse park her BMW 4WD for no joke 10 minutes..
Miz_VL_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote