people not indicating
drunk pedestrians
pretty much all other drivers on the road
Old 21-10-07, 17:37   #27
nicksvl
Player

Car: n/a vl auto...go the autos!
Trader Rating: (0)
Ricer's give me the s hits majorly, there's this one girl in tamworth who drives a ford festiva, with a fully sick cannon, and fully sick neons and fully sick pod filter and fully sick clip-on rims and faded red paint who drives up and down the main street of town at every hour of the day.. she does it at 9am on a sunday!

and taxi's piss me off because the drivers are so freekin ****y

and soccer mums in their rolls royce 4 wheel drive

and what really sends me, is people in old beat up 4 door mitsubishi sigma's or what not, with a car load of people at the lights and all the people in the car lean out the windows yelling "race us brahhhh!"

Last edited by nicksvl; 21-10-07 at 17:43.
nicksvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 17:38   #28
-AKASXC-
Player

Car: vx s pack
Send a message via MSN to -AKASXC-
haha i hate seein ugly girls with playboy stickers n that too...not everyone can be as hot as me :-p jkz

and i definately hate parra rd aswell!!!!!! not just coz its bumpy as hell, but coz everyone who drives on it in peak hour traffic are dead set wanl<ers
Old 21-10-07, 18:10   #29
nomad
Gold Members

Car: 99 Calais; 02 Calais
Trader Rating: (37)
falling asleep LOL
nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 18:12   #30
Miz_VL_Turbo
Drift addict

Car: 87 Calais Turbo 5spd, RB25DET 180sx drift car, MY07 WRX
Trader Rating: (24)
trucks who overtake other trucks just before a hill on the freeway
Miz_VL_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 18:13   #31
HSVQUE
Nothing to Prove

Car: Holdon
Trader Rating: (6)
I hate it like most sets of lights the c**t next to me always weights for me to take off first! does my head in.. so i just sit there for 10secs lol..
HSVQUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 18:58   #32
NEOLDEN
Player

Car: vh sle in da making..186kw vlt..hx ute 355 strkr..d/cab rodeo mini trk
Trader Rating: (1)
HOT chicks cause naxt u see brake lights oh ****,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gues u get the rest
NEOLDEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 20:03   #33
aidan009
Player

Car: vl berlina n/a, gtst skyline
Send a message via MSN to aidan009
ppl who tailgate u when ur doin the speed limit so i drop down to 10km under the limit.
aidan009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 20:37   #34
trypsi
Gold Members

Car: CULT CAR
Trader Rating: (10)
Round abouts you indicate left to exit, its not that hard.
trypsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 20:48   #35
VL 88 WA
Don't buy it, Build it.

Car: p.o.s. mitsubishi ute, subaru liberty sti, BMW 740IL
Trader Rating: (7)
oh yeah i forgot one other thing... Ladies... If you look like a dropped pie... dont put pink seat covers and playboy stickers all over your car... not a good look
VL 88 WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 20:51   #36
Gabzsta
Its ready for WAR bro

Car: 86' exec, 87' calais 300hp on 12psi
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to Gabzsta
LOL that was abit harsh VL 88 WA. I also hate:

People who break suddenly for no reason.
People who take there time because they are looking for a street in a st directory (pull over for ****s sake)
People who hog 2 parking spots when all you need to do is move up a little bit!!!!!

"WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO"

(02) 9759 3400
With Track Proven Times
Gabzsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 21:50   #37
-RUWET-
Paid In Full

Car: 22's
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOLDEN
HOT chicks cause naxt u see brake lights oh ****,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gues u get the rest
I have ran up the ass of someone once and it was because i was looking at a hot chick. it's nearly happened again so many times
Old 21-10-07, 22:35   #38
da_s_man
Official Member

Car: '88 VL Exec
Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via MSN to da_s_man
Seeing i have no petrol and the price is $1.40 + a litre when you know it was $1.15 yesterday.
da_s_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-07, 22:52   #39
CI-1968
the village donkey

Car: VIBR8R, DNIL8R
Send a message via MSN to CI-1968
Quote:
Originally Posted by -RUWET-
I have ran up the ass of someone once and it was because i was looking at a hot chick. it's nearly happened again so many times
iv done that twice for exactly the same reason
CI-1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 00:36   #40
kenworth
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CI-1968
taxi drivers as for pretty much the same reason as you stated, truckies my God they **** me, for example on the motor way they should stay on the left lane because they have a major blind spot to their left and how they tail gate and stuggle to stay in there lanes, people that stay up your ass when ur in the left lane and impatient drivers
I drive a truck if i see you i will squash you!
and then there will be 1 less ****. head on this earth
major blind spot my a.sss

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch
i must agree with you on truck drivers. i was driving ont he f3 once, on my red p's, which i only had for bout 3 months, i was in the left lane, doing about 90 cos thats the legal limit for reds, and the trucks would just get right up your ass and get extremely close to you until u moved into the right hand lane, so they could get past you
good get out of the way slow arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-3l
Truckies rule, best way to travel is behind one. Guys know where cams are and usually boot it between them. Speed limited my arse!
mine is ! no matter how hard i try i cant get it over 140kmh

Quote:
Originally Posted by revneck
truck drivers,people over 40,queenslanders,hoons,and commodore drivers.
truck drivers are my biggest hate as they tailgate people in rigs that will kill you with no risk to themselves,my trick is to wait for a decent hill and then slow down to almost a complete stop,then power off and watch them lose their gearbox its funny as ****,ive followed them to truck stops or traffic lights before and there not as tuff or angry when there not protected by their trucks,i watch old ladys and women peaking when theres 20 tonnes of truck a foot off the back of there cars,its fucking wrong what they get away with.
but there only heros when there in there trucks.our huge rego subsidises these inbreds and they are usaly given a free run by police,ive met truck drivers that share my veiws too.
3 strikes and your out is the best law nsw brought out,cant obey road rules
dont drive for a living,simple.
and they want to import overseas truckdrivers from scirvy contrys with no road rules,**** me dead................
ha ha hope 1 squashes you 1 day lol. ps its the truck that are paying for the roads you toss not you lol. you are an uninformed tool

ok now for the things i hate
1.People who speed through school zones!!!!!
2.Asians - sorry guys but you just cant drive
3.L platers driving on highways after dark
4.trailers with no taillights
5.people who pull in front of trucks when we are trying to leave a buffer zone for braking
you people wonder why we sit up you ass? its cause if we leave a gap every brain dead car driven pulls into it

Last edited by kenworth; 22-10-07 at 00:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kenworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 01:30   #41
TURBRO69
Player

Car: bmw
- asian & indian drivers, call me a racist but no s h i t they cant drive, especially when asians are in toyota landcruisers and u see that they cant see over the steering wheel,

- old people, mainly for the fact that everytime theres an accident a P plater is blamed( and the camera focuses on the smashed car and p plate throught out teh whoel thing), statisticaly older drivers cause more accindents, if there isnt any mandatory re testing past a certian age i thin it sshould be introduced

- cyclists, specially the tight clothes wearing d i c kheads in the left lane on plenty rd, during peak hour, makes me wanna throw firecrackers at them while theyre riding, if you cant keep up with the speedlimit dont be on the road
TURBRO69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 04:11   #42
VL 88 WA
Don't buy it, Build it.

Car: p.o.s. mitsubishi ute, subaru liberty sti, BMW 740IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by -RUWET-
i hope you at least got a number man...

my neighbours have a new nanny looking after their kids (probably about 20-21 yr old tall brunette cute as hell), last friday shes walkin up my street with their pram heading for the local park and i cut a corner so bad i nearly had a head on at 5 k's an hour lol

worst thing about it, she knew exactly what was goin on... had the biggest grin on her face...
good times...
VL 88 WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 06:11   #43
CI-1968
the village donkey

Car: VIBR8R, DNIL8R
Send a message via MSN to CI-1968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenworth
I drive a truck if i see you i will squash you!
and then there will be 1 less ****. head on this earth
major blind spot my a.sss
good another truckie who thinks he owns the road

just proven your self to be the typical truckie the the attitude of "i own the road"
to back up my statement in countries in europe that is what they do truck's stay in the left due to blind spots and becuase they do not accelerate quick enough and for other reasons. if europe can do it through out many countries im sure Australia could adopt it. as stated by some one else in this thread truckies have less attention from the police which i think is ridiculous. from some of the stories i heard from actual truckies is just jacked i.e taking speed to stay awake and other drugs, tail gating people for fun? what the wack is that? and yet people who drive normal passenger cars get a lot more police attention then truckies? how does that work? i can back up my statements can u back up yours?only thing you have said was to me and others was along the lines of "No and i hope a truck sqaushes you"? as for blind spots how do you check them when uv got trailors full of cargo blocking your back window, surely you cant see all of the road through your left hand rear view mirror?

Steve.

Last edited by CI-1968; 22-10-07 at 07:12.
CI-1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 07:20   #44
patch
[ZUTUTU]

Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to patch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenworth
good get out of the way slow arse
so im expected to break the law and drive faster than im legally allowed to just becase some f*ckwit in a truck is sitting up my ass for no good reason?
patch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 08:53   #45
trbo3ltr
BerlinaTurbo

Car: Red Berlina Turbo
Trader Rating: (6)
i hate cabbies, bus drivers, truckies, old people, asains, those COKC sucker wank job fags that ride round on their faggiano scooters in the city, thinking their mad dogs just cus they can cut in and out of traffic... so tempted just to open my door on one of them...

and wankers that reckon they will run u and once u get to the illegal run spot they dog it...

Carlos
Old 22-10-07, 09:24   #46
aus880
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CI-1968
good another truckie who thinks he owns the road

just proven your self to be the typical truckie the the attitude of "i own the road"
to back up my statement in countries in europe that is what they do truck's stay in the left due to blind spots and becuase they do not accelerate quick enough and for other reasons. if europe can do it through out many countries im sure Australia could adopt it. as stated by some one else in this thread truckies have less attention from the police which i think is ridiculous. from some of the stories i heard from actual truckies is just jacked i.e taking speed to stay awake and other drugs, tail gating people for fun? what the wack is that? and yet people who drive normal passenger cars get a lot more police attention then truckies? how does that work? i can back up my statements can u back up yours?only thing you have said was to me and others was along the lines of "No and i hope a truck sqaushes you"? as for blind spots how do you check them when uv got trailors full of cargo blocking your back window, surely you cant see all of the road through your left hand rear view mirror?

Steve.
i think you'll find truckies actually get heaps of police attention, that's why they all have CBs and are continually talking on them about where and when they see police

www.Facebook.com/cpv.com.au
"Real cars, real history"
aus880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 09:39   #47
7FOUR7
Be like me

Car: VZ SS Thunder 6.0- Another vl soon
Trader Rating: (26)
Send a message via ICQ to 7FOUR7 Send a message via MSN to 7FOUR7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIL-351
i hate getting pulled over for no reason....
thankyou for my new sig jules, so so true.

Julian has pretty much already said it, I can put up with all the other **** that goes on on the roads but this is something that makes my blood boil.
Being picked on for having a nice car.
I've been defected around 6 times and every time (bar one) I have been cruising around in the middle of the day, nice sunny weekend, doing the speed limit and been pulled over for no reason but to be defected.
The worst part is when they go on a big ego trip and try and make you flip out, it's so hard not to.
Old 22-10-07, 09:42   #48
ATMO_BT1
CT Allstar

Car:
Trader Rating: (29)
P Platers in fat cars that won't get on the brake when you yell at them, asking them politely to do so

Oh and people who fly up the left hand lane, knowing that it's ending, so that they can merge in ahead of everyone else
Old 22-10-07, 09:44   #49
RB26TTVL
nearly there..

Car:
People who sit just below the speed limit in the right lane. like it's their god given right to keep everyone else to the speed limit.

When trucks change lanes at the last minute coming up to a red light to take up the whole front row, therefore forcing all cars behind to sit behind until one of them wins the slowest drag race in the world (and I got nothing against truckies, my old man is one) but it's mostly dump trucks around road construction, caroline springs!! (once again, nothing against road contruction crews, got a few mates there)

People who sit on 100 in a 110 zone, (generally in the right lane as well, forcing you to undertake), then when you hit a 80 or 90, or even a 60 school zone, they fly right past you still sitting on 100

Elderly asian women! I'm not rascist or ageist, but they are the worst drivers on the planet.

People speeding, changing lanes without indicators, talking on phones, or generally driving badly while they have kids in the carand not only that, they nearly always have a baby on board sign, as if it's our job to stay away from them

End rant
RB26TTVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 10:07   #50
EAT-30T
Player

Car:
I hate getting blow jobs whilst driving... LOL I cant keep my eyes on the road..........

Sorry I had to
EAT-30T is offline   Reply With Quote