Trader Rating: (23)
Go you fugn Crows!
Old 26-08-07, 08:04   #77
DJ_XTASY
car enthusiast

Car: VL Aero Turbo and VL mock Group A Calais 5L
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to DJ_XTASY
Told ya they would be in the 8! I reckon roo is handing jelly beans around i wouldn't be surprised if they got to the semis the way they are goin. Birdman was abit useless though
Old 26-08-07, 11:05   #78
NTMID 8
SOLD

Car: VX SS
Trader Rating: (17)
The crows would be so much more dangerous if they kicked straight! nick gill is gonna be a fantastic player for you, he is so agile and has a great leap/mark.
Old 26-08-07, 13:10   #79
NSNPWR
Gold Members

Car: 8th Gen Civic...VLT BT1 mock up uleh : /
Yeah, they rushed a few easy opportunities....still, for most of that game they looked way better than 26 point winners IMO.
Old 26-08-07, 15:45   #80
Epitaph
Y U MAD THO?

Car: BF XR8 Ute
Trader Rating: (14)
great first quarter by the power!~
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-07, 16:52   #81
_Calturb
194.5rwkw

Car: Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to _Calturb
Fuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk Yesssss!!!!!
_Calturb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-07, 16:58   #82
NTMID 8
SOLD

good game to power. Thought we had it with 2min left! does anybody know what happened to ling? oh well i guess it was the loss we needed but i would prefer not to lose it to the power. Either way we still won the minor premiership.
Old 26-08-07, 18:32   #83
VL Ately
Player

Car: none
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTMID 8
good game to power. Thought we had it with 2min left! does anybody know what happened to ling? oh well i guess it was the loss we needed but i would prefer not to lose it to the power. Either way we still won the minor premiership.
well well well, the power got up against the "unstoppable" cats. Just like Choco said earlier in the week, a lot of things can go wrong for a footy club like injuries. Ling was a late withdrawal with a hamstring problem apparently. Awesome game to watch, I think Geelong really missed Bartel and Ling though.
VL Ately is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-07, 19:11   #84
Epitaph
Y U MAD THO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTMID 8
just about everyone i speak to agrees with me, geelong will NOT win the flag. not saying port will, but geelong will pull up short.
Old 26-08-07, 19:28   #85
NSNPWR
Gold Members

Car: 8th Gen Civic...VLT BT1 mock up uleh : /
Damn shame Ablett Jr wasnt written off for the rest of the season....Lol.
Suprised there isnt more excuses about players Geelong had out....cant always have all your guns firing....better hope they are come Finals time eh?...

Crows and Port Grand Final...in Adelaide! Haha.............
Old 26-08-07, 19:51   #86
CLNGMH
WHITEY

Car: NM Pajero & KTM300
Trader Rating: (39)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph
just about everyone i speak to agrees with me, geelong will NOT win the flag. not saying port will, but geelong will pull up short.
Kane id be watching out for geelong in the final's mate, also ppl forget about westcoast, mmmmm, be the best finals series eva this yr.
AND yes, great win bye the pwr today, was GUN
Old 26-08-07, 20:18   #87
NTMID 8
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph
Calm down sunshine we drop one game in 16 weeks and all of a sudden we cant win the flag???!!!! Loosing the players isnt an excuse, but it does show the cats that they need to dig deeper to win. Port played well no doubt about it, very very very lucky in the end and to be honest wasnt a convincing win. Im not taking anything away for port and i feel for wakilyn, but DONT right Geelong off they didnt get were they are by fluke my friend, if anything port may have just awoken the dragon within.......
Old 26-08-07, 20:24   #88
Epitaph
Y U MAD THO?

it wasnt about this game. it's about dropping them when it counts. i actually had spoken to many people before today.

West Coast FTW again
Old 26-08-07, 20:24   #89
ANK
BANNED

Car: stolen wrx sti
Trader Rating: (7)
serious mate if the cats dont win the flag are you going to end up in the nuff nuff ward at the alfrid. cause u come across very strongly that ur sure the cats are coming home with the flag
ANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-07, 20:34   #90
NTMID 8
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANK
serious mate if the cats dont win the flag are you going to end up in the nuff nuff ward at the alfrid. cause u come across very strongly that ur sure the cats are coming home with the flag
No mate if we dont win the flag it will be no different to the last 22 years ive followed them with no silverwear to show. If im not confident of a win then what sort of supporter am i? Im not a bandwagon supporter like some **cough port supporters cough** who only come out of the woodwork when there team starts winning. I honestly believe Geelong will win the flag, and in an honest view can you tell me that they have no chance like EPITAH has said??? Like i said before well done to port, an im man enough to eat my humble pie and acknoweldge we lost, i wont use the loss of main players as an excuse because we should of had the depth to cover them, if anything im kinda glad we lost those players and the game, it will be a lesson that the boys will have to learn if they wanna succeed come the final weekend of september.
Old 26-08-07, 20:39   #91
ANK
BANNED

best of luck to you mate in the finals but just like the cats of yesterday and the cats of today a hair ball is all it takes for a cat to choke
Old 26-08-07, 20:43   #92
CLNGMH
WHITEY

Car: NM Pajero & KTM300
Trader Rating: (39)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANK
best of luck to you mate in the finals but just like the cats of yesterday and the cats of today a hair ball is all it takes for a cat to choke
a hair ball is all it takes for a cat to choke

hahahahahaha ill use that.
Old 26-08-07, 20:50   #93
NTMID 8
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANK
Thats a pretty broad statement. We will see if they choke come finals. I think they will come out better and stroger after this lose. MARK MY WORDS............
Old 26-08-07, 20:57   #94
ANK
BANNED

well i guess after 4 decades u are due for a flag, but sadly the only flag u guys will get is from a lil tacker handing it back to the gfc for another disappointment
Old 26-08-07, 21:28   #95
NTMID 8
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANK
well i guess after 4 decades u are due for a flag, but sadly the only flag u guys will get is from a lil tacker handing it back to the gfc for another disappointment
Geez we drop one game and listen to everyone, **quick quick everyone on the port wagon YEEHAA**

If you are so short sited to think that Geelong will choke and you dont rate them then you have been living under a rock for the last 16weeks.
Old 26-08-07, 21:33   #96
ANK
BANNED

mate i dont give 2 fruit loops about port i want to see either the eagles or the kangers get up im not even sure if the kangers are up there but i wanna see them have a good run my reasons behind these two teams for one archer what a super star and as hard as they come and cousins proving that re-hab does work lol!
Old 26-08-07, 21:39   #97
thorpa
Player

Car: blue ova silver vlturbo
Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to thorpa
i am a geelong supporter have been all my life we are upstopable this year we have a stong faward line a strong back line and centre we might of lost 2day but could afford 2 we r just resting doesent matter if we loose nxt week either we cant loose top spot i recon geelong vs hawks granny we win by 8 goals

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=61263
thorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-07, 22:09   #98
NTMID 8
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpa
i am a geelong supporter have been all my life we are upstopable this year we have a stong faward line a strong back line and centre we might of lost 2day but could afford 2 we r just resting doesent matter if we loose nxt week either we cant loose top spot i recon geelong vs hawks granny we win by 8 goals
YAY finally someone to back me up lol. I would like us to win next weekend to take in some winning form. Sorry ANK that you dont give 2 fruit loops m8 but i bet you the WHOLE *****ING BOX Geelong will be in the grand final! There it is thats my call!
Old 26-08-07, 22:57   #99
VL Ately
Player

Car: none
Trader Rating: (1)
lol, I'm definately keeping an eye on this thread during the finals series. It's gonna be interesting, thats for sure.

GO PORT!
VL Ately is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-07, 23:17   #100
Blink
Sensible Since 21/05/2009

Car: RB30ET
Trader Rating: (21)
Send a message via MSN to Blink
Hawks in the Grand Final? Unlikely.

Will most probably be between Geelong/West Coast/Port or possibly Sydney. West Coast of Sydney will win it. Geelong wont, Port are unlikely, but if we play at our best, were close to unstoppable.

How can you not say todays game was convincing Ben? We were up for 95% of the game, against the top side. With very little crowd support, away from home, Wakelin was injured, and were playing a team with 15 wins in a row.