CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Oz Drive - Driver Education

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 27-05-07, 20:11   #501
dvsgmh
Player
 
dvsgmh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-07-06
Location: Melbourne, narre warren
Car: YELLOW VK BT1, HARLEY DAVIDSON 883
Trader Rating: (43)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXTOGI
hey mate was a bit more than a length she dont have a blower either ,240rwkw just exhaust mafless tune and what ever the feds did b4 i got it
hey champ who does the work on your car? you must live near me because i always see you in my estate
dvsgmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-07, 20:44   #502
PROGMH
Moderator
 
PROGMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16-10-05
Location: VIC, VIC
Car:
Trader Rating: (26)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXTOGI
hey mate was a bit more than a length she dont have a blower either ,240rwkw just exhaust mafless tune and what ever the feds did b4 i got it
There wasnt much in it, but we dont need to go starting internet wars over it.

Went well though... well done.
PROGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-07, 20:25   #503
VXTOGI
Player
 
VXTOGI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27-05-07
Location: Melbourne, narrewarrensouth
Car: vt ss gen3 & vc sle 336 stroker vy spac
Trader Rating: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWO89
There wasnt much in it, but we dont need to go starting internet wars over it.

Went well though... well done.

its all good mate didnt expect to go four rounds

good race thow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsgmh
hey champ who does the work on your car? you must live near me because i always see you in my estate

i had a blower last year ar nats did the cooler work and fitted it myself and got g&d to do the mafless tune couldnt go all the way withit ran out of funds and it was giving me grief so i sold it off ....

i got a mechanic mate who looks after it when it needs it

Last edited by VXTOGI; 03-06-07 at 20:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
VXTOGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 18:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger