CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Calais Turbo Advertising

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 06-08-10, 14:08   #2451
mark_vl
Player
 
mark_vl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: Melbourne, s.e suburbs
Car: VY II Calais Manual LS1
Trader Rating: (0)
yeah where abouts mate??
you dont park your car on bluff rd do you? i drive past 2 vl's everyday on bluff road. one with ceptors and one with the same wheels as you
mark_vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-10, 17:33   #2452
{PIGYB8}
...FAT-747...
 
{PIGYB8}'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Location: Melbourne, s.e suburbs
Car: white vl calais turbo (was VLTF18), now FAT-747
Trader Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by <NICK> View Post
decent setup in that car , its been around for years ..... it was a feature car a few years back now in some sort of commodore mag , obviously when it belonged to ben

owner is a top bloke to
r u sure man? not having a go at ya
an old mate of mine from school just finished building a harliquin calais plates CGMKIL, tuff setup, dont think he brought it off Ben, pritty sure he built it, not 100% sure tho as I havnt seen him in ages, may have brought the shell off Ben, but like i said im pritty sure his been building it for years and only just got it on the road a few months bak
owners names Pedge
__________________
FAT-747 build up-------->>> http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=139400
{PIGYB8} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-10, 18:21   #2453
<NICK>
Player
 
<NICK>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 18-11-07
Location: Melbourne, western suburbs
Car: 1986 VL SL Turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by {PIGYB8} View Post
r u sure man? not having a go at ya
an old mate of mine from school just finished building a harliquin calais plates CGMKIL, tuff setup, dont think he brought it off Ben, pritty sure he built it, not 100% sure tho as I havnt seen him in ages, may have brought the shell off Ben, but like i said im pritty sure his been building it for years and only just got it on the road a few months bak
owners names Pedge
na all good man

umm i remember i had a mate with me in the car and he knew of the car straight away , because one night a few months back at the hwy when i had my bt1 we both stoped at the lights and my mate asked if it was bens old car and he said yes .... cant remember exactly what else was said
so you could be right about it being hes old shell

and i saw the magazine also that the car was featured in few years back
__________________
INITIAL D RACING - 9408 8228
<NICK> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-10, 19:59   #2454
XEC747
328 PSI biteforce
 
XEC747's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28-07-02
Location: Melbourne, SIKTIR GIT
Car: VL, VR, VE
Trader Rating: (9)
spotted MIS5VL on Alexander rd this morning. Looks clean
__________________
Tatum - ETA 25/6/13
.
XEC747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-10, 20:17   #2455
Katsa
Gold Members
 
Katsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-08-04
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: [EX.RTA] Kimberly bronze BT1
Trader Rating: (7)
spotted a massive sleeper vlct near MSC yesterday arvo, all white and just spotted a black front mount, nothing about it looked turbo till it started black tracking at 80kmh
__________________
R.I.P Mum 16/08/1958 - 10/07/2006
WTD GENUINE HDT VL TURBO OR HDT TURBO SHELL ..
Katsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-10, 20:09   #2456
{PIGYB8}
...FAT-747...
 
{PIGYB8}'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Location: Melbourne, s.e suburbs
Car: white vl calais turbo (was VLTF18), now FAT-747
Trader Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by <NICK> View Post
na all good man

umm i remember i had a mate with me in the car and he knew of the car straight away , because one night a few months back at the hwy when i had my bt1 we both stoped at the lights and my mate asked if it was bens old car and he said yes .... cant remember exactly what else was said
so you could be right about it being hes old shell

and i saw the magazine also that the car was featured in few years back
ye just found out it is bens. The old BOOSTM. Lol ah well
__________________
FAT-747 build up-------->>> http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=139400
{PIGYB8} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 13:19   #2457
mark_vl
Player
 
mark_vl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: Melbourne, s.e suburbs
Car: VY II Calais Manual LS1
Trader Rating: (0)
spotted [HWYTOY] last night on fitzroy st. loved the car and the skid
mark_vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 20:51   #2458
WHTGMH
20x11 7" Dish YES!!
 
WHTGMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17-03-09
Location: Melbourne, Northen suburbs
Trader Rating: (10)
spotted caushn on a tandem, on the eastlink last nite
WHTGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 21:07   #2459
PSI-EFI
Official Member
 
PSI-EFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16-01-07
Location: VIC, west
Car: hj coupe 5litre, vp exec 6 (write off), vx s pac
Trader Rating: (0)
spotted HWY a yellow vlt near HP at a mechanical workshop or something and on sunshine rd seen a yellow vlt with an orange holden ute, only caught glimpse so cant say much
PSI-EFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 23:10   #2460
x-oink
Player
 
Join Date: 11-03-07
Location: Melbourne, everywhere
Car: vnss[NVAOVR] ve maloo[HSVE-02]
Trader Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI-EFI View Post
spotted HWY a yellow vlt near HP at a mechanical workshop or something and on sunshine rd seen a yellow vlt with an orange holden ute, only caught glimpse so cant say much
That wouldnt be HWYBT-1? if so, thats the owner of ck automotives car...imac ex chaser...credits to chris....
__________________
2 DIE 4 BODYWORKS
AUTOTECHNIQUE
HARROP ENGINEERING
CENTERLINE SUSPENSION
x-oink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 06:38   #2461
tab
EVENT OFFICIAL
 
tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-05
Location: Melbourne, northern suburbs
Car: black vl calais fuel injected with 8 pistons
Trader Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHTGMH View Post
spotted caushn on a tandem, on the eastlink last nite
spoted dan (whtgmh) in a barina yesterday, lol....
tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 09:10   #2462
VN-2-NV
Player
 
VN-2-NV's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20-02-03
Location: Melbourne
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Spotted the Muffin Man giving COPTZA a bath yesterday @ the car wash in Oakleigh.
Lookin very smik mate!
__________________
Competition Engines
Rajab Racing Developments
VN-2-NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 09:59   #2463
308sim
Player
 
308sim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-04-05
Location: VIC, western suburbs
Car: 239 rwkw sleeper, mazda 1300 fa3ts
Trader Rating: (1)
spotted GM-6747 yesterday arvo on bridge rd..awesome car!!
308sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 12:37   #2464
MuFFiN
C.T Residential Baker :)
 
MuFFiN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22-05-08
Location: Melbourne, C-Town
Car: VP.SS <COP-TZA>
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VN-2-NV View Post
Spotted the Muffin Man giving COPTZA a bath yesterday @ the car wash in Oakleigh.
Lookin very smik mate!
also spotted a very tuff looking walkie trying to get out of the car wash and we had to stop traffic because the skirt almost touched the ground hahaha
MuFFiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 16:39   #2465
PSI-EFI
Official Member
 
PSI-EFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16-01-07
Location: VIC, west
Car: hj coupe 5litre, vp exec 6 (write off), vx s pac
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-oink View Post
That wouldnt be HWYBT-1? if so, thats the owner of ck automotives car...imac ex chaser...credits to chris....
nah bloke, just was HWY.. donno the other one.. think it mighta had fr's, but hwy was on cepters
PSI-EFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 20:01   #2466
hemi_val
Player
 
hemi_val's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-02-08
Location: VIC, northern suburbs
Car: valiant regal
Trader Rating: (0)
spotted KIL-355 on sydney rd brunswick today very nice vlt
hemi_val is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 20:11   #2467
BONSVL
Official Member
 
Join Date: 09-12-08
Location: Melbourne, Western Suburbs, Werribee
Car: VZ SV6 and 1200 Datsun Ute
Trader Rating: (6)
spotted LSNGMH (I think there the plates)

white VLT boosting past me in werribee near the fish and chip shop.
BONSVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 00:40   #2468
DojoMeaT
Player
 
DojoMeaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13-10-07
Location: VIC, Nothern
Car: VY SV8, VL Calais Turbo, VL Berlina Turbo
Trader Rating: (4)
Spotted FLY87-T experiencing a loss of traction at about 70ks 10mins ago on plenty rd Mill park.
DojoMeaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 00:54   #2469
x-oink
Player
 
Join Date: 11-03-07
Location: Melbourne, everywhere
Car: vnss[NVAOVR] ve maloo[HSVE-02]
Trader Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BONSVL View Post
spotted LSNGMH (I think there the plates)

white VLT boosting past me in werribee near the fish and chip shop.
that was my cousins car lol....

---------- Post added 10-08-10 at 00:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI-EFI View Post
nah bloke, just was HWY.. donno the other one.. think it mighta had fr's, but hwy was on cepters
sorry, my bad...the plates are HWY like u said...yea, owner of ck automitves car....mad cruiser
__________________
2 DIE 4 BODYWORKS
AUTOTECHNIQUE
HARROP ENGINEERING
CENTERLINE SUSPENSION
x-oink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 06:24   #2470
BONSVL
Official Member
 
Join Date: 09-12-08
Location: Melbourne, Western Suburbs, Werribee
Car: VZ SV6 and 1200 Datsun Ute
Trader Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-oink View Post
that was my cousins car lol....
****k it was pretty tough, got any more pics?
BONSVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 14:40   #2471
x-oink
Player
 
Join Date: 11-03-07
Location: Melbourne, everywhere
Car: vnss[NVAOVR] ve maloo[HSVE-02]
Trader Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BONSVL View Post
****k it was pretty tough, got any more pics?
yea its ortie...no pics atm, as hes giving the car a full overhaul soon...but il keep posted once things get done
__________________
2 DIE 4 BODYWORKS
AUTOTECHNIQUE
HARROP ENGINEERING
CENTERLINE SUSPENSION
x-oink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 17:18   #2472
tshaw44
Gold Members
 
tshaw44's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18-02-08
Location: Melbourne, western suburbs
Car:
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to tshaw44 Send a message via MSN to tshaw44 Send a message via Skype™ to tshaw44
spotted yesterday IDARYA next to sydney road and today spotted WHTGMH in roxy
tshaw44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 22:32   #2473
XEC747
328 PSI biteforce
 
XEC747's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28-07-02
Location: Melbourne, SIKTIR GIT
Car: VL, VR, VE
Trader Rating: (9)
Spotted a rd vlt with front mount on a trailer on greens road the other day.

Also heard a Silver VX giving it to it in the rain on mountain hwy today. Looked in rear vision mirror to see him panning sideways in between cars into a light pole..
__________________
Tatum - ETA 25/6/13
XEC747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 00:04   #2474
VN-2-NV
Player
 
VN-2-NV's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20-02-03
Location: Melbourne
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFFiN View Post
also spotted a very tuff looking walkie trying to get out of the car wash and we had to stop traffic because the skirt almost touched the ground hahaha
LoL. Ahh...those are the joys of driving a car that has a ridiculously low front spoiler! Thanx for playing traffic cop for me mate....hope you enjoyed my getaway. Hehe
__________________
Competition Engines
Rajab Racing Developments
VN-2-NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 13:40   #2475
MuFFiN
C.T Residential Baker :)
 
MuFFiN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22-05-08
Location: Melbourne, C-Town
Car: VP.SS <COP-TZA>
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VN-2-NV View Post
LoL. Ahh...those are the joys of driving a car that has a ridiculously low front spoiler! Thanx for playing traffic cop for me mate....hope you enjoyed my getaway. Hehe
anytime... call me when u wana go to zorrons
MuFFiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger