Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Readers Rides > VL Turbos
Calais Turbo Advertising

Old 06-10-12, 13:39   #1
VLYOBBO
Player

Car: vlt, gtir, charade
Trader Rating: (0)
My BT1+t

Hey guys been on here for a while now and thought its time to put up some pics of my vl. It's an 88 model bt1 but not standard turbo. Had it for for bout 3 1/2 years. When i bought it it has just had a respray and was running a high comp setup with t3, plazmaman front mount intercooler kit, turbosmart vee port bov, bleed valve boost controller, na auto, turbo diff, turbo brake setup, vlt diff, calais interior, pedders full sportsrider kit, 3inch turbo back exhaust, gutted cat, vxss 17s. Also came with rebuilt forged engine with reciepts from v&e rigoli, brand new T3T4 high flow from gcg and a turbo auto gearbox with full manual vavle body with 3500 stall.

Since owning the car ive done: install t3t4 garrett
nistune and gtr injectors on standard fuel rail
walbro intank pump
044 and surge in boot proper wiring with relay.
swaped engine to the buit engine
manualised box and 3500 stall
gizzmo ebc
new carpet
scheel seats retrimed in berlina sandal wood velour back seat trimmed to suit
transcooler

At the moment not running 100% got some idle issues so have to get to the bottonm of that and get the nistune running properly and hope fully cam and z32 afm upgrade and hopefully be able to make it a bit of fun to drive. Turns out the manualised box has no overdrive and the big stall makes it rev its arse off getting around town. just got a rebuilt turbo auto with 2200 stall and stage 2 shift kit so might put that in not sure. I'll put up some more pic soon of interior and bay.

Let me know what you think and any thing that would help the build cheers.
VLYOBBO is offline   Reply With Quote