CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Queensland
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 18-02-08, 17:45   #401
Hingo
PM for GuardRolling
 
Hingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-03
Location: Brisbane, (Redlands)
Car: LEXUS IS200
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Hingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVL87
It was ok...I'll never understand the whole pull over on the side of a highway thing...so stupid...
Yes I do agree... not the best place to do it at the best of times...
Hingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 17:55   #402
MAX PSI
Player
 
MAX PSI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14-06-04
Location: Brisbane, south east
Car: vl calais RB26dett
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to MAX PSI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hingo
Yes I do agree... not the best place to do it at the best of times...

All i could see was a mack truck grill up my asse and vl brake lights everywhere in front of me hahaha
__________________
caltex eflex fuel of choice
MAX PSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 18:03   #403
Hingo
PM for GuardRolling
 
Hingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-03
Location: Brisbane, (Redlands)
Car: LEXUS IS200
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Hingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX PSI
All i could see was a mack truck grill up my asse and vl brake lights everywhere in front of me hahaha
isnt that a pretty picture...
Hingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 18:48   #404
bill_vl
Player
 
bill_vl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-09-07
Location: QLD, brisbane, redlands.
Car: 5sp vlt wagon
Trader Rating: (1)
some good pictures there, preety keen for more cruises.
.
bill_vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 19:05   #405
815HUB
Player
 
815HUB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-05
Location: QLD, eastern suburbs
Car: GMH747
Trader Rating: (6)
looked like an awesome cruise, so when is the next one? anything doing this friday night?
815HUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 20:38   #406
ijd
Gold Member
 
Join Date: 11-05-03
Location: Brisbane, Southside
Car: VL turbo & R33.
Trader Rating: (14)
Who ever put that pic of the silvia doing a burnout take it down and blackout the number plates before putting it back up. We don't want the pigs booking anyone.
__________________
(OO\_GTR_/OO)
ijd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 20:46   #407
CLNGMH
WHITEY
 
CLNGMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-10-06
Location: QLD, redland bay
Car: NM Pajero & KTM300
Trader Rating: (39)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijd
Who ever put that pic of the silvia doing a burnout take it down and blackout the number plates before putting it back up. We don't want the pigs booking anyone.

what are they going to do???

There is video's, picture's and all sorts over this site.....

Just look in GT-R drifter thread, knock yourself out officer.

P.S. i took the pic and i think's its gold. Joel doesnt mind me putting it up either
__________________
http://www.efiperformance.com.au (07) 3801 8075
J.D Transmissions 0405405199

Last edited by CLNGMH; 18-02-08 at 20:48.
CLNGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 20:59   #408
815HUB
Player
 
815HUB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-05
Location: QLD, eastern suburbs
Car: GMH747
Trader Rating: (6)
Anymore pics whitey? even though you had a big turn out im guessing you were pulling my leg when you said 38 vl turbos werent you?
815HUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 21:01   #409
CLNGMH
WHITEY
 
CLNGMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-10-06
Location: QLD, redland bay
Car: NM Pajero & KTM300
Trader Rating: (39)
MORE PICTURE'S

Griffo18




Jason's, nice car hay




Daff's






Some dude turned up in this calais, but it has 2 cam's and 2 turbo's???






Quote:
Originally Posted by 815HUB
Anymore pics whitey? even though you had a big turn out im guessing you were pulling my leg when you said 38 vl turbos werent you?

Nar about 38car's total mate, if i add you, me, sean, ollie, hingo, mike, micheal, nath, adam, T-matty and whoeva else didnt show we would be pushing 38, lol, but man you did miss a good day.

MORE PICTURE'S









__________________
http://www.efiperformance.com.au (07) 3801 8075
J.D Transmissions 0405405199

Last edited by CLNGMH; 18-02-08 at 21:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CLNGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 21:36   #410
theVLguy
Gold Members
 
theVLguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21-05-06
Location: Brisbane, southside
Car: VL turbo
Trader Rating: (5)
farkeeeeen spewin i didnt go, looks like a very good turnout. Who is 87 LAG? seen him around Mt gravatt area before

but i have to get my car better so its 100% reliable or as reliable as a VL can be.
theVLguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 22:12   #411
griffo18
Player
 
Join Date: 28-04-07
Location: TAS, ALLO VA RED RO VA
Car:
Trader Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theVLguy
farkeeeeen spewin i didnt go, looks like a very good turnout. Who is 87 LAG? seen him around Mt gravatt area before

but i have to get my car better so its 100% reliable or as reliable as a VL can be.
yer thats a mate of mine luke his from ipswich ,,,nice vl ,,but he is a drift king !
griffo18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 22:48   #412
CLNGMH
WHITEY
 
CLNGMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-10-06
Location: QLD, redland bay
Car: NM Pajero & KTM300
Trader Rating: (39)
oi griff, spewin i didnt introduce myself man, i did'nt realise it was you till the end of the day when chloe told me, but i did have my eye out for you i just didnt think you had turned up otherwise i would have been keen for a good chat.
good day though, will happen again very soon.
__________________
http://www.efiperformance.com.au (07) 3801 8075
J.D Transmissions 0405405199
CLNGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 12:05   #413
InsaneVL
So Much Win
 
InsaneVL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-06-02
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Car: Just a Non-Turbo VL...
Trader Rating: (32)
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. The car is still in a few dozen pieces - was trying to get it all back together on Saturday, but its just taking a bit more time than expected.

Will be there for the next one though
__________________
The Grumpy one.
InsaneVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 12:24   #414
AVG45
Sik****
 
AVG45's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-07-04
Location: Brisbane, Western Suburbs
Car: SL Turbo
Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via MSN to AVG45
Damn hingo you got the worst angle of my car. My ***in tail light eye brow fell off thursday night and my chrome doesnt line up LOL
__________________
Shut the gates
AVG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 14:03   #415
TIMMYEFI
Player
 
TIMMYEFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13-01-08
Location: QLD, BATCAVE
Car: 88 vl
Trader Rating: (0)
great cruz cloe cant wait for the next one!!! hopfully my cars a bit faster next time so i can keep up wid ya lol.
__________________
raahhhhhh chew chew chew
TIMMYEFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 14:48   #416
griffo18
Player
 
Join Date: 28-04-07
Location: TAS, ALLO VA RED RO VA
Car:
Trader Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLNGMH
oi griff, spewin i didnt introduce myself man, i did'nt realise it was you till the end of the day when chloe told me, but i did have my eye out for you i just didnt think you had turned up otherwise i would have been keen for a good chat.
good day though, will happen again very soon.
yer thats ok ,,, sweet as , will catch up on the next cruze im in any time, you guys are actually ok... .....so whenever and wherever im there.....i have more mates next time to come out as well there keen as !
griffo18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 15:35   #417
Hingo
PM for GuardRolling
 
Hingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-03
Location: Brisbane, (Redlands)
Car: LEXUS IS200
Trader Rating: (18)
Send a message via MSN to Hingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVG45
Damn hingo you got the worst angle of my car. My ***in tail light eye brow fell off thursday night and my chrome doesnt line up LOL
haha, sorry mate. If you coulda kept up with MAXPSI i woulda gotten more. hehe

Grainest of photos whitey, if you have an ISO setting take it right down mate...
Hingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 16:35   #418
mIsS VL
Player
 
mIsS VL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28-12-05
Location: Brisbane, brisbane
Car: VLCTW & VLCW
Trader Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMMYEFI
great cruz cloe cant wait for the next one!!! hopfully my cars a bit faster next time so i can keep up wid ya lol.
lol no worries timmy...glad use guys had a good day...
mIsS VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 17:20   #419
AVG45
Sik****
 
AVG45's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19-07-04
Location: Brisbane, Western Suburbs
Car: SL Turbo
Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via MSN to AVG45


CHECK THIS OUT SHERMAN! Morris was cuttin ur grass on the cruise coppin some behind ricks ute!
__________________
Shut the gates
AVG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 17:23   #420
smpchiky
Aussie Aussie Aussie
 
smpchiky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-07-05
Location: Sydney, Internationally known and locally respected
Car: Vt Series 2 Acclaim
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to smpchiky
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVG45

CHECK THIS OUT SHERMAN! Morris was cuttin ur grass on the cruise coppin some behind ricks ute!

bahahahaha
__________________
Quote:
Old enough to know better but young enough to not give a fook
smpchiky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 17:47   #421
mIsS VL
Player
 
mIsS VL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28-12-05
Location: Brisbane, brisbane
Car: VLCTW & VLCW
Trader Rating: (3)
Quote:
CHECK THIS OUT SHERMAN! Morris was cuttin ur grass on the cruise coppin some behind ricks ute
!


HA! check this one out!!! he claims hes inocent!!

mIsS VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 17:57   #422
exchaser
9.96@134mph
 
exchaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-06-02
Location: Brisbane, Western Suburbs
Car: 'ONC16'
Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via ICQ to exchaser
haha... nah hes asleep in that pic.. anything can happen when ur asleep...
sharnas birthday andy.. NOT yours.. hahaha gold.

Quote:
looked like an awesome cruise, so when is the next one? anything doing this friday night?
putting my box back in friday... should be on the street friday night. Pretty sure we make similar power + or - 10hp.. let me know if ur heading out
0401848245

Ollie
__________________
:)
exchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 17:59   #423
smpchiky
Aussie Aussie Aussie
 
smpchiky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31-07-05
Location: Sydney, Internationally known and locally respected
Car: Vt Series 2 Acclaim
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to smpchiky
gold clozz gold
__________________
Quote:
Old enough to know better but young enough to not give a fook
smpchiky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 17:59   #424
mIsS VL
Player
 
mIsS VL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28-12-05
Location: Brisbane, brisbane
Car: VLCTW & VLCW
Trader Rating: (3)
Quote:
haha... nah hes asleep in that pic.. anything can happen when ur asleep...
sharnas birthday andy.. NOT yours.. hahaha gold.


he wasnt!! he blinked!! too much alco and singing at the rsl that night!!
mIsS VL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 18:36   #425
osk
Osk Racing...
 
osk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22-02-03
Location: Brisbane, Cleveland
Car: VL Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via MSN to osk
faaark he looks 40 at least ....
__________________
'''DFECTV''' " OSK RACE FABRICATIONS"


COOL-IT Performance
osk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 23:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger