Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > Drag racing/Track racing
Calais Turbo Advertising

Old 03-10-12, 16:49   #1
kd747
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Calder Park Nov 10th Nitro Funny Cars & Bikes

Guys on line entries are up for this meeting so please make sure you enter on line early. The meeting will be capped at 150 cars so if you are intending on going be sure and get your entries in. Here is the link for on line entries http://www.calderpark.com.au/upcoming-events.aspx . This is also the first round of the VPW/Kevin Dennis Volkswagen points series. VPW will have a link on there website in a couple of days were you can register yourself for the points series....Guys check out the new "extreme street" class!!
Old 04-10-12, 09:32   #2
ICESK8
Player

Car: vl berlina turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd747 View Post
Guys on line entries are up for this meeting so please make sure you enter on line early. The meeting will be capped at 150 cars so if you are intending on going be sure and get your entries in. Here is the link for on line entries http://www.calderpark.com.au/upcoming-events.aspx . This is also the first round of the VPW/Kevin Dennis Volkswagen points series. VPW will have a link on there website in a couple of days were you can register yourself for the points series....Guys check out the new "extreme street" class!!
Kd please talk some sense into Calder park and get tomorrow night back on! If they left the system as per normal they would get 150 cars after last meeting raining out!!! I didn't even find out about this stupid entry list until yesterday!!! Talk some sense into those people!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Last edited by ICESK8; 04-10-12 at 09:33. Reason: Thankyou
ICESK8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 13:24   #3
kd747
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICESK8 View Post
Kd please talk some sense into Calder park and get tomorrow night back on! If they left the system as per normal they would get 150 cars after last meeting raining out!!! I didn't even find out about this stupid entry list until yesterday!!! Talk some sense into those people!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Yes you have raised a very valid point and thats one of the reasons i posted the link. I tend to agree that you should have both systems in place both on line and manual at the gate....i guess they have there reasons which most of us dont agree with so yes i will be letting them know of all OUR frustrations....guys understand there a couple of us trying to keep things going here and thats why Bruno from VPW and myself have put the series together and Pistol has helped with getting some classes going like extreme street but it is and always a battle but we wont give up....no calder = no racing in vic (for some of us) so yes i will make a point of telling Ian. Thanks Vince
Old 04-10-12, 14:54   #4
ICESK8
Player

Car: vl berlina turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd747 View Post
Yes you have raised a very valid point and thats one of the reasons i posted the link. I tend to agree that you should have both systems in place both on line and manual at the gate....i guess they have there reasons which most of us dont agree with so yes i will be letting them know of all OUR frustrations....guys understand there a couple of us trying to keep things going here and thats why Bruno from VPW and myself have put the series together and Pistol has helped with getting some classes going like extreme street but it is and always a battle but we wont give up....no calder = no racing in vic (for some of us) so yes i will make a point of telling Ian. Thanks Vince
Thanks for that Vince! I just don't know why they cancelled it when they r guaranteed to get 100-150 cars seeing the last meet rained out! Friday night cooler temps good atmosphere!!! Just doesn't make sense! There's nothing wrong with the system they just haven't bothered to SMS the word around! Meaning no one knows snouts this crap! Do they resolve it by canceling the meeting!

Last edited by ICESK8; 05-10-12 at 07:29. Reason: More info
ICESK8 is offline   Reply With Quote