CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > South Australia
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

View Poll Results: Are You Coming???

Yes 16 76.19%
No 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-05-05, 22:06   #26
MRVL2U
Player

Car: VLT 5speed YAY!
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to MRVL2U
successfully escaped the boys in blue at north haven! woohoo. anyone get pulled over by them and defected? good turn out, bit cold though. the turbo enjoyed itself
MRVL2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-05, 22:29   #27
neocon58
Player

Car: '87 VL Exec
so the cruise went ok?
neocon58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-05, 09:37   #28
spirit77
Your Momma !!!

Car: Toy Celica GT4
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to spirit77 Send a message via Yahoo to spirit77
Nope cops left us alone, they "just made there presence felt" (drove past a few times)

I though i was gonna get in trouble tho. Sprigzy , there was u and a VL in front of you. Then some VN/VS model behind u then me. I beeped the horn and flashed my lights to try and get your attention to let you know u passed where everyone parked. Then i look in my mirror and see not 2 far away a copper behind me So i do a uturn at the roundabout , pull over and get my mobile out(called gav and i wanted to look busy). Shure enough copper did a uturn at round about, came up to my car. drive past it. did another uturn. drive past it again and drove away ?!? Was shure i waas gonna get in trouble for flashing and beping if not at least a "good solid talking to".

Shame we lost some cars , but i enjoyed myself and met some top blokes.
spirit77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-05, 10:28   #29
V8 ETA
Player

Car: VL Calais
spirit77 good to meet u to mate, good news about no defects or getting pulled over. sprigzy love ur car.
V8 ETA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-05, 12:31   #30
NTMID 8
SOLD

Car: VX SS
Trader Rating: (17)
good to here cruise went well, me i had to make do wid tea at the wakefield and a quite night in wid da missus. building this house is gonna be the death of me lol
Old 29-05-05, 12:36   #31
BT
398@25psi E85

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to BT
organisation

yea it was lame 1 half of the cruise went one way and the other half went the other WTF maybe next time who ever organises it can be a little bit more organised but besides that that their was a few nice cars shoud cruise more often ,like every weekend but alot of us are on anzaks every weekend so if ne of you guys want to meet up and have some runs we will see next week end

Last edited by BT; 29-05-05 at 12:38.
BT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-05, 13:13   #32
platinum
Administrator

Car: E-Series HSV Senator
Trader Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL bt-1t
yea it was lame 1 half of the cruise went one way and the other half went the other WTF maybe next time who ever organises it can be a little bit more organised but besides that that their was a few nice cars shoud cruise more often ,like every weekend but alot of us are on anzaks every weekend so if ne of you guys want to meet up and have some runs we will see next week end
Partly my fault because I didn't print off enough cruise sheets, but yeah feel free to organise the next cruise if you think you can do a better job

We all had cruise sheets there at bunnings and were there for about 45mins talking, with the 2-3 stops listed along the way, also had my phone number there, most people who somehow got lost called or messaged and caught up... can't be that hard to pick up the phone
platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-05, 14:03   #33
Nizmodore
Player

Car: Imperial Blue over Silver boosted twincam S2 Calais
Send a message via ICQ to Nizmodore
Yeah, it went fine for me, but I lost 3 and 4th gear near the end of the cruise....stupid Nissan Blubird gearbox >:
Old 29-05-05, 14:19   #34
MONSTER
805fwhp/ 34psi/ pump fuel

Car: 805 fwhp VLCT, BA XR8 Supercharged/Intercooled 340rwkw
Send a message via MSN to MONSTER
i thought it was well organised. anybody who disagrees better do so with their hand up for organising the next one i think
MONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 16:40   #35
BT
398@25psi E85

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to BT
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinum
Partly my fault because I didn't print off enough cruise sheets, but yeah feel free to organise the next cruise if you think you can do a better job

We all had cruise sheets there at bunnings and were there for about 45mins talking, with the 2-3 stops listed along the way, also had my phone number there, most people who somehow got lost called or messaged and caught up... can't be that hard to pick up the phone
yea that cool but us new ppl dont know who you are so how are we ment to know but besides that it would of been good if the whole cruise went the same way ,there are some nice cars, so why dont ne off you guys come out onto anzacs and have some run wid the rest of us that do it every weekend you dont realy need a cruise just come out and have some fun wid the rest of us ,or are you scared that you will get your doors blown off ????????? hope to see ne of you guys on the weekends. Dont be shy
BT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 16:51   #36
spirit77
Your Momma !!!

Car: Toy Celica GT4
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to spirit77 Send a message via Yahoo to spirit77
Some of us arent scared to get our doors blown off. Some of us just dont like defect stickers or loss of licence.
spirit77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 21:47   #37
MONSTER
805fwhp/ 34psi/ pump fuel

Car: 805 fwhp VLCT, BA XR8 Supercharged/Intercooled 340rwkw
Send a message via MSN to MONSTER
Quote:
yea that cool but us new ppl dont know who you are so how are we ment to know but besides that it would of been good if the whole cruise went the same way ,there are some nice cars, so why dont ne off you guys come out onto anzacs and have some run wid the rest of us that do it every weekend you dont realy need a cruise just come out and have some fun wid the rest of us ,or are you scared that you will get your doors blown off ????????? hope to see ne of you guys on the weekends. Dont be shy

which vl is urs man? how fast is it?
MONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 23:08   #38
Nusk
Official Member

Car: 1) HSV VR Senator #146... 2) VS Statesman 5.0ltr
Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via MSN to Nusk
i hope its as quick as u say it is... yer some people value there licence and there car not going through regency
Nusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 23:37   #39
NTMID 8
SOLD

Car: VX SS
Quote:
ill con my m8 (flyin6) to give ya a run i would be 85%sure that it would bet most road going vlt
Old 02-06-05, 23:53   #40
sky30
Player

Car: R32 Skyline, RB30det 434rwkw 4WD
Trader Rating: (2)
NTMID8:- What coulour is flyin6 car, what mods and how much power??

Has he raced it at the drags, what times?
sky30 is offline   Reply With Quote