CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Technical > LPG GAS Specific
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 16-12-03, 15:33   #1
unknown User

Car: ****heap
Trader Rating: (0)
LPG turbo question

I am about to buy a n/a vl.

I have looked high and low here for someone else running a LPG system on their vl and i cant find anything, mainly wanted to know :

If they replaced the auto ecu (i will be running a yarra valley turbo box). Is the plugs/loom on the n/a auto ecu to the auto the same as the turbo box, and can i just get away with using the n/a one.

If they replaced the engine management ecu (i will be running a full GRA throttle body blow thru setup with twin converters). What extra features did the turbo computer have over the n/a computer, and do i need to change it. I read somewhere here that the looms are the same. I will not be using any injectors etc, as it is straight LPG. Are there any extra sensors (detonation sensor i read somewhere?) that i would 100% need.

I am looking to buy a stuffed turbo auto now, and just want to make sure ive got everything i need to throw it all in the car.

btw, dont need any heads up on the LPG setup, as i have already done a few LPG turbo cars.. my last one ran 11.9 @ 121.. ahhhh taxi fuel

thanks!

Last edited by unknown User; 16-12-03 at 15:38.
unknown User is offline   Reply With Quote