Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Queensland
JD CUSTOM

Old 22-05-07, 21:45   #3426
aquabat
Official Member

Car: BMW E46 318i Executive
Trader Rating: (13)
Send a message via MSN to aquabat
What was on the previous page you half eaten sandwich?

Jason.
Old 22-05-07, 21:47   #3427
MickNQ
Thunder from down under

Car: Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (21)
**** me dead, have a read and tell me which threads got a few peoples attention c0ck nose
MickNQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-07, 21:51   #3428
aquabat
Official Member

Which one you warped sandshoe?

Also, if anyone see's mad VL's at Ingham car show, take pictures for me, because I might not be there, you hammered creatures from the deep!

Thanks you drop pies.

Jason.
Old 22-05-07, 21:59   #3429
MickNQ
Thunder from down under

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabat
Which one you warped sandshoe?

Also, if anyone see's mad VL's at Ingham car show, take pictures for me, because I might not be there, you hammered creatures from the deep!

Thanks you drop pies.

Jason.
now that's not even an insult...

from about post #3401
Old 22-05-07, 22:01   #3430
aquabat
Official Member

I'm not reading that. What a waste of valuable man power. I am going to bed.

Might see you's at Ingham this weekend, might not you smashed sea urchants.

Dean, I'll be seeing you in the bar c*nt. Hope you like sleep.

Jason.
Old 22-05-07, 22:07   #3431
cal-a-kid
Player

Car: LX Torana hatch ---> with an rb30et
Trader Rating: (8)
lol, thats name calling at its best...

Quite simply, you couldn't drive my car even if it was going, because you wouldn't be able to grasp the concept...

lol, you are going to spike my drink, put me to sleep and take advantage of me... won't your boyfriend Brett be there to make love to, you won't have any need for me...

Dean
Quote:
The Torana would have won - Jason.

Last edited by cal-a-kid; 22-05-07 at 22:24.
cal-a-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-07, 22:35   #3432
coastvl
ATMO6

Trader Rating: (11)
Send a message via MSN to coastvl
Aquabat, this is your first and final warning. Settle down or your out of here.

And to all the others in this thread. Don't carry on with it. Ignore and carry on. I don't want to close this thread. I have friends up in Townsville too.

Last edited by coastvl; 22-05-07 at 22:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coastvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-07, 22:44   #3433
Moggy06
Player

Car: 1987 Series 2 Calais (5 Speed) [Sold]
Trader Rating: (2)
hey guys

considering getting some new aftermarket headlights for the VL from ozeparts, just wondering if anyone else has got the same ones and if so how good are they?

Mine are real bad atm so cant be worse i wouldnt think haha

Cheers
Moggy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-07, 05:16   #3434
MickNQ
Thunder from down under

i'll be fitting some on the weekend so if you hang out i'll let you know
Old 23-05-07, 09:47   #3435
13FLAT
Gold Members

Car: Work ute, xtrail
Trader Rating: (3)
LOL haha brenton ... I mean jason lol ! anyways at least brenton had a mad vl ! such a shame when it died ! anyways I have aftermarket indicator lenses and they leak water straight out of the box lol so you might want to give them a seal up before you put them in lol .

The 7 second ls1 UTE that you are talking about has a chev bow tie on it and once again it is tube chassis lol ...

My debt isn't for my car jason ask Eliza where her car came from ... the silver one ? Brett you wouldn't know how much anyone here earned or what they do !

Looks like I might be able to pick my new vl up thursday if we can get our sh it together !

Ps ban jason !

Last edited by 13FLAT; 23-05-07 at 12:00.
13FLAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-07, 13:59   #3436
VK6cyl
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:

When I say handles, I mean the car doesn't shake my arm off going 100kph like in a VL. .
so it rides ok, it doesnt handle good....

Quote:

When your going about 100, it doesn't feel fast at all.
thats because its not fast...

Quote:

Ask the few select people who have driven my car,
pretty sure ALOT of people have driven VX clubsports.

ban him
VK6cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-07, 14:57   #3437
RB30X
Still a player

Car: 570Z
Trader Rating: (26)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB30X
I just wanted to start a thread where all the north Queenlanders could describe their cars and write down what sort of mods they have done.
This can help put a car to a name so we can disregard posts from people who drive around in their mates mum's mazda 121.

I drive a white over silver berlina with a calias front, 5 spoke mags and fullBOOST.com sticker. Only had this car for a few months so mods are limited to KEAS stage 3 shift kit and oil cooler, 3" exhuast dump to tip, K&N pod and boosted to 10 psi. I will soon be installing an intercooler and boosting till auto dies or detonation which ever comes first. The auto will then be receiving some of KEAS finest internals. Perhaps some smaller diff gears like 3.7's as the 3.89s in my last VL were a bit too short.

You guys really suck. Not all of you but there are some that have ruined this thread lately. Yes this is an Calaisturbo forum, but all of you have had posted about other brands of cars and how you love them and want one 'skyline/GTRs' over the last 110+ pages, and as the original post for this thread suggests 'Townsville Talent' it is not just for VL's (or RB's). It is definently as good site if you looking for info about those cars/engines but it doesn't say anything about banning people who talk about other Holdens. Have a read of other town specific or state specific threads. They go on about all cars and every car. Most don't even own VL's but probably have at some stage and still come on this forum to discuss stuff with their 'forum buddies'.

Jason does waffle on about stupid things and quotes forums instead of real info and yes he is the new improved Foney. But that was happening when he had a VL and non of yous gave a ****. But now he has a 'nicer' car and yeh its slowish and he owes the world on it and baggs out your cars so you all hate him. Hate the player not the game here as if any of you were able to buy as 'nicer' car and open up a world of new modifications, you would be excited too and admitt the dramas you've had with VL's or RB30E/Ts in the past are exactly that....in the past.

I am not taking sides here as I don't want this thread to stop and friendships broken but Dean you becoming quite the hipocrit here. Telling Jason he should bugger off cause he has an LS1, while all you have done in the last few pages is go on and on about your 253/308 torana. How does that have any more relevence to RB's than an Jason's LS1. The reason this thread may have tracked off course is because the only people that actually own RB's have them sitting at home in pieces (Jay, Matt, Dean, Rob.......) the only ones driving an RB around at the moment are Jay, Anthony and Jason's brother, who rarely talk on here.

Grow up guys and accept that people change and if you stop attacking Jason on a personal level then maybe he won't dig into your 'personal situations' and hurt you so you have to write big long hurtful posts about how your better than him.

Last edited by RB30X; 23-05-07 at 14:59.
RB30X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-07, 17:03   #3438
Moggy06
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickNQ
i'll be fitting some on the weekend so if you hang out i'll let you know
Can do, gotta wait till i round up some cash b4 i buy them anyway so im in no hurry

Cheers, let us know how they went (pics if possible to of the back of them or something, want to see if there any different)

Quote:
the only ones driving an RB around at the moment are Jay, Anthony and Jason's brother, who rarely talk on here.
I drive a VL with an RB as a daily to
thought ive been pretty slack lately cause i got not much to say and im only a newbie to this thread
Not long now till i go home for an engine upgrade so should be able to post some pics up as thats going.

Cheers
Callan
Old 23-05-07, 18:30   #3439
cal-a-kid
Player

Car: LX Torana hatch ---> with an rb30et
Trader Rating: (8)
Someone has to cut Jason down to size, posting that Tim will just make Jasons head 10 times bigger, and make him think your on his side... even if you are, he doesn't need it right now, as he is already having trouble fitting through doorways with his big head. Do you seriously think for a second that if all I wanted to have was a VX Clubsport, I wouldn't have one by now? I could quit uni, get a job and buy a VX Clubby and be in the same situation as Jason, or I could do what im doing, be debt free and have a madder torana, easy decision!

I'm sure he doesn't act like his car is that fantastic on LS1 Forums so why does he have to come here and talk down to us, it's quite pathetic really, kinda of like "look at me, look at me, i've got something betterrrrrrrrr"... If he was calling your pride and joy a dodgy sh!tbox you might have a different opinion, whether it was true or not...

What about every skyline that cruises around, they are daily driver rb's. What about pete jerkys vl, Brads vl, Lukes VL, they are all daily driven rb30's... to say they are unreliable is a joke, if I was more legit and didn't cut as many corners my car would have worked fine aswell...

The yellow torana is a new addition, I posted it up to show you what it looks like, what my plans for it are, of which all of them have been followed through on and that is all you will hear of it until it goes out for its first competition... its not like ive been saying it going to get a cam, exhaust, stallie RAH RAH RAH for 6 months without actually doing a single thing... it gets old hearing about that!

No-one could pay Foney out because his car was actually quite MAD, and it was a VL... If he took it anywhere other than Bob I think it would have ran alot quicker and would have been set-up alot better imho...

Your right people change, but Jason will always be a knobhead... I think im growing out of Townsville anyways...

Dean
Quote:
The Torana would have won - Jason.
cal-a-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-07, 18:54   #3440
hecktikvl
Player

Car: 87 vl commodore, series 2 vl calais turbo
Send a message via MSN to hecktikvl
techniqully he has any right to use this site as any body else. The yellow vl is still in his name so he is still the owner.

Any ways this thread is **** now. i thought i wrote something funny in my last post to change the subject up a bit, and no one even noticed thats how much rubbish is on the thread now

Any ways i will be in the market for a nice vlct soon. I am thinking something with custom interior spec
Old 23-05-07, 19:08   #3441
RB30X
Still a player

I'm definently not on Jason's side and most of what you just said about him is true (wake up Jason).
I'm not saying anyone should buy a Clubsport, what I am saying is that I believe your opinions will change when you start earning some money and get a newer car. I know you can't comprehend that right now and will argue the point but that is my opinion. This also is not about what cars people can afford. All here no doubt work hard to get whatever money they get and choose how much of that to spend on their pride and joys. Some are in debt and others pay with their earnings. Jason would bragg about his piggy bank when he didn't have a job and will soon learn to keep his trap shut about his financial situation once he does have some money (and uses some to modify his car....one day). You don't see Tim telling everyone about what he earns out the mines and telling Dean to suck eggs cause he flips burgers.

I know there are more that drive aroud in RB's I wasn't going to mention everyone, what I should have said was 30's. Theres people on here that stick up for 300ZX's for farks sake, who cares what they drive we come on here to hear how our mates are doing and how their cars are progressing. Imagine if someone said the keep your filthy Torana picks of this VL only site. How would you feel. I am actually interested to see what this goes like as I have mentioned before I have a few friends that do attend motokarnas, one of which won the last hill climb the first time he ever raced.
Old 23-05-07, 19:27   #3442
vl_sl_88
Player

Car:
Send a message via MSN to vl_sl_88
Quote:
My new cars gonna have a DOSE PIPE !!! because
Im bringing muzza back, meet you at maccas and show you how to act, f*cking dose it and tip back your hat, cruisin round wearing adidas,
yo where we cruising?? TO THE HIGHWAY, the cops chase me because i misbehave, but im a muzza til im in my grave and my wog missus needs to have a shave
big ups to that!!!! i go the black traccy pants with white stripes down the side black shirt black hat cuz! ...... :P
vl_sl_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-07, 20:12   #3443
Moggy06
Player

Quote:
I'm definently not on Jason's side and most of what you just said about him is true (wake up Jason).
I'm not saying anyone should buy a Clubsport, what I am saying is that I believe your opinions will change when you start earning some money and get a newer car. I know you can't comprehend that right now and will argue the point but that is my opinion. This also is not about what cars people can afford. All here no doubt work hard to get whatever money they get and choose how much of that to spend on their pride and joys. Some are in debt and others pay with their earnings. Jason would bragg about his piggy bank when he didn't have a job and will soon learn to keep his trap shut about his financial situation once he does have some money (and uses some to modify his car....one day). You don't see Tim telling everyone about what he earns out the mines and telling Dean to suck eggs cause he flips burgers.

I know there are more that drive aroud in RB's I wasn't going to mention everyone, what I should have said was 30's. Theres people on here that stick up for 300ZX's for farks sake, who cares what they drive we come on here to hear how our mates are doing and how their cars are progressing. Imagine if someone said the keep your filthy Torana picks of this VL only site. How would you feel. I am actually interested to see what this goes like as I have mentioned before I have a few friends that do attend motokarnas, one of which won the last hill climb the first time he ever raced.
well said. Should just be about the cars, alot of nice ones on here regardless of what brand or make they are
Old 23-05-07, 20:13   #3444
Zanjara
FREE CANDY!

Car: 300ZX J-Spec
Trader Rating: (22)
Send a message via MSN to Zanjara
Quote:
I know there are more that drive aroud in RB's I wasn't going to mention everyone, what I should have said was 30's. Theres people on here that stick up for 300ZX's for farks sake,
Are you refering to me? For one i am no little kid... I work hard and i work hard at the job i do... I work with cars day in day out and have been for many years... I own my own car and debt free i work hard and i worked hard to get what i want... I have driven heaps and heaps of Holden's, Toyota's etc yet i still get back in the car i own and drive home each day... I for one am not jealous of Jasons VX clubsport... If i wanted one i could go out and buy one... Ever since he has got the thing he has had a big head... He needs to be set back in place and remember that not everyone is going to like it... Like cal a kid said he needs to not think he is above everyone else... Everyone likes all different types of cars no matter what car company makes it... I have owned 3 VL's and never had any troubles with them why because i look after my car's and made sure everything was 100% even when i first got them made sure everything was serviced i even changed the timing belt when i first got them... Thats just how i am...
Zanjara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-07, 20:16   #3445
RB30X
Still a player

LOL, I never said you were a little kid, not sure where you got that from.

What brings you here anyway, Melbourne forums too boring for ya.
Old 23-05-07, 20:22   #3446
Zanjara
FREE CANDY!

never said you said i was a little kid...

I have posted alot in here just like any other section...

Have you read some of the threads in the victoria section? yep very boring lol
Old 23-05-07, 20:25   #3447
MickNQ
Thunder from down under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggy06
Can do, gotta wait till i round up some cash b4 i buy them anyway so im in no hurry

Cheers, let us know how they went (pics if possible to of the back of them or something, want to see if there any different)

Just fitted em bud and they are good. Big difference on the road however i also fitted new globes

Phillips H4 Vision Plus 50's for low/high
Phillips H3 Crystal Vision 55W 4300K for high

made the car look heaps better to

i'm not sure what brand ozeparts sell but the ones i got are depo - i did a search on here before i bought them and apparently are better than the tyc's (most common ones). cost me about $115 delivered for both lights new, so pretty cheap.
Old 23-05-07, 20:28   #3448
Zanjara
FREE CANDY!

Quote:
Just fitted em bud and they are good. Big difference on the road however i also fitted new globes

i'm not sure what brand ozeparts sell but the ones i got are depo - i did a search on here before i bought them and apparently are better than the tyc's (most common ones). cost me about $115 delivered for both lights new, so pretty cheap.
ozeparts sell the TYC ones...

Thats a good price for both aftermarket head lights... You should of got a HID kit hehe
Old 23-05-07, 20:29   #3449
MickNQ
Thunder from down under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanjara
ozeparts sell the TYC ones...

Thats a good price for both aftermarket head lights... You should of got a HID kit hehe

yeah, well i bought the globes of jet-6. he went hid's and he's regretting it, reckons their overrated.
Old 23-05-07, 20:35   #3450
Moggy06
Player

Quote:

whered u get em from mate? thats a great price. ozeparts want 190 delivered for 2 TYC ones. Im gunna get some Phillips GT150 power2night globes for mine when i get the new headlights.

Any pics of it?

Cheers