CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Technical > Engines, Turbos, Exhausts, Intercoolers
JD CUSTOM

Old 24-11-15, 13:37   #1
ripav8
Player

Trader Rating: (0)
Rb30 injectors for standard rail

I'm not sure if this has been covered before but I'm chasing the biggest injectors I could possibly get in the factory design with factory plug that I can put onto a factory rail. I have seen some 440cc ones but is it possible to get larger ones around 700 to 800cc. Any help would be appreciated also if any one have any lying around or a part number I could purchase some new one on. Thanks In advance
ripav8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-15, 19:42   #2
ZOO222
Gold Members

Car: 1988 Vacationer
Also struggled with this. I'd say get gtr upgrade ones because I know for a fact gtr ones are direct fit replacement for standard VL ones. But check what the impedance is. You might have to add a ballast pack (resistors)
ZOO222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-15, 07:10   #3
ripav8
Player

Thanks mate I'll have to look into that but think I'm needing bigger tho I'll be happy with around 700cc to 800cc. I'm running aftermarket Ecuador so impedance is not an issue I am wanting engine bay to look as standard as possible so want to run with standard rail and looking Injectors
Old 25-11-15, 11:27   #4
ZOO222
Gold Members

I didnt mean GTR upgrade for you i ment the ones that are upgrades for GTRs off ebay.

like these http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-850CC-Fuel...Adf w&vxp=mtr
Old 25-11-15, 13:41   #5
ripav8
Player

Ohh thanks for that the size of those would be good but not sure how I would modify them to put a rubber fuel line on like the original brown tops. They look as tho there an oring type so won't fit a standard Vl turbo rail I'll have to go aftermarket rail with those.
Old 25-11-15, 13:51   #6
ZOO222
Gold Members

Nah man its same as GTR injectors. You take the O ring off and the rubber spacer part and it should be exact same as standard. Fuel hose and hose clamps go straight on.
I personally ran GTR injectors fitted to a standard rail. As seen in this photo by yellow top GTR 440cc injectors.

Old 25-11-15, 14:01   #7
ripav8
Player

Ohh really that's to easy then thanks for that mate that's perfect. That's what I need then. thanks again that's worked out good.
Old 10-08-18, 19:38   #8
marathon
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripav8 View Post
I'm not sure if this has been covered before but I'm chasing the biggest injectors I could possibly get in the factory design with factory plug that I can put onto a factory rail. I have seen some 440cc ones but is it possible to get larger ones around 700 to 800cc. Any help would be appreciated also if any one have any lying around or a part number I could purchase some new one on. Thanks In advance
you need an technician team