CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale - Drivetrain
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 22-05-07, 11:52   #1
darkstar
Silver Bullet

Car: 5spd Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (21)
Send a message via ICQ to darkstar
R33 GTR 444cc Injectors - Direct Replacement for VL and NA good for 10sec 275-300rwkw

Hey guys, im selling the following:

6x 444cc R33 GTR Injectors, fit RB30ET or RB20DET with resitor packs. They are low impedance, just like the VL injectors.

They were removed to upgrade to aftermarket larger injectors by a workshop.
They are a bolt on operation for your car! No mods required to the fuel rail or fuel system to get them installed. They fit just like the standard injectors do. Even the standard Loom/Plug fits these injectors with NO MODS! They will look factory when installed, police wouldnt have a clue as there are no obvious signs of the aftermarket injectors as all the standard fuel system bolts on.

They come with Brand new O-Rings for your Plenum and Pintle Caps so the spray pattern is even. Most 2nd hand injectors have cracked pintle caps, or ones with mico-fractures which can chip the plastic and enter the combustion chamber and cause piston/valve/cylinder damage!

Picture:

Injectors are good for a 10 second pass with a Bosch 044 Fuel Pump, surge tank and Malpassi or Sard Fuel Reg. These go hand in hand with a Microtech or any other ECU, such as LINK. Same Impedence specs as the factory computer - even a chipped or rechipped factory VLT ECU can run these!!(*&)@

Deal No 1
$329 Delivered to your door via Next Day Express POST! :)

Deal No 2
$429 Delivered Express, with all 6 injectors cleaned, flowed, sealed and refiltered etc by a professional - copy of invoice/test supplied!

Deal No 3
Install kit with NEW EFI Hose, NEW clamps and instructions in the install kit for an extra $60. These GTR Injectors are guranteed to fit your VLT Rail and your standard wiring harness!

Deal No 4
Fitting Available in Melbourne for $149 with gasket and labor charge - FLAT RATE INSTALL FEE! + FREE Safety Check, service advice and 100 Point Inspection at the workshop in Melbourne!

Payment terms are by direct deposit / money order / Paypal + 3.5% , PM / Email driftshop@optushome.com.au for details.

Direct Deposit Details:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank Australia
Name: S Younes
BSB: 063 209
Account: 1010 9497
Amount: As above :)

Call me on 0433 220 139 to talk about this in person or to order.

Melbourne Pickup Available!

Thanks

--
----
Costa

They fit standard when you remove the two O rings. A quick pull of the large one at the base with fingers will get that one off and a small slice with a pen knife will get the top O ring off. The standard injector Bosses also fit perfectly. It is also recommended that you change th rubber cushion thats in the plenum/end of injector (not pictured) as they deform to seal when you tighten up the fuel rail.

I have trial fitted them to a spare plenum. You must use EFI hose clamps on both the injector and Rail and a new ~4cm peice of hose.

Ive put a GTR Injector side by side to a VL Turbo injector:

Notice the Pintle Size and Pin is much larger than the VL Turbo 270cc (Left).

The VL uses a BARB End, with no clamp. You need to remove the O-Ring and use a fuel hose and an EFI Clamp to fit the GTR Injector on (just like the fuel rail is connected on standard VLs)

End Detail and O-Ring. The Electric Plugs are Exactly the same, the FACTORY Loom Plugs into the GTR Injector ( I tested this out myself ).

Pretty much the same in length and barrel diameter. The Factory Retainers will fit onto the GTR Injectors.

If you want the sleeper look but serious performance, a LINK computer and GTR Injectors will be ideal, as everything looks 100% standard.

SLIPPERY VL has done this mod and says that its a drop in replacement and takes about 2 hrs.

I will be doing a Tutorial on how to do the mod with some more photos, but the above photos should be enough as the only thing you need to do different to changing standrad injectors, is using some clamps and cutting some hose/O rings.

If people are concious about removing the O rings, i can do this for them at no charge :)

Deal No 1
$299 Delivered to your door via Next Day Express POST! :)

Deal No 2
$429 Delivered Express, with all 6 injectors cleaned, flowed, sealed and refiltered etc by a professional - copy of invoice/test supplied!

Deal No 3
Install kit with NEW EFI Hose, NEW clamps and instructions in the install kit for an extra $60. These GTR Injectors are guranteed to fit your VLT or N/A Rail and your standard wiring harness plugs!

Deal No 4
Fitting Available in Melbourne for $149 with gasket and labor charge - FLAT RATE INSTALL FEE! + FREE Safety Check, service advice and 100 Point Inspection at the workshop in Melbourne! Installation parts extra as above.

Old 22-05-07, 14:58   #2
rusty577
Player

Car: 300+ VL Turbo 5 Speed, Worked 63 EH Special, XJ Jeep
Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via MSN to rusty577
i would be instrusted in deal 2 if u would post registed POD
rusty577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-07, 00:35   #3
darkstar
Silver Bullet

Hey Rusty, tried sending you a PM but it was full...

Here is the copy of the PM

--
Hey Rusty,

Just got your message :)

The best way to go about this is to direct deposit the funds and i will send you an insured and registered post package containing 6x GTR Injectors.

I do not do COD because should no choose not to except the parcel, i have to pay the money for the postage back and forth, + insurances + be left without the injectors for 4 weeks while it gets posted back and forth. I have had some bad experiences with COD and unfortunately i do not do it anymore.

I run a eCommerce business dealing in car parts and i have been a member of calaisturbo for over 7 years - so rest assured, you are in good hands and i always deliver my goods!

Cheers!

--
-----
Costa Tsimiklis

Drift Shop Australia
www.driftshop.com.au
0433 220 139
sales@driftshop.com.au

-----------
Old 29-05-07, 00:22   #4
darkstar
Silver Bullet

BOOST.... juice :D

Still Avail.... !*(&!@#
darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-07, 20:06   #5
SLIPPERY VL
Player

Car: R32 GTR
Trader Rating: (13)
Wow!!

How the hell did you remember that?

Yes guys, they are very easy to fit. Pull out the old and stick the new ones in.
Old 30-05-07, 03:22   #6
darkstar
Silver Bullet

hehe good memory.... :D

Heaps of enquiries.... someone buy! :D
Old 30-05-07, 21:37   #7
rusty577
Player

Car: 300+ VL Turbo 5 Speed, Worked 63 EH Special, XJ Jeep
Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via MSN to rusty577
i would be happy to directly diposit cash for the POD cost so your not out of pocket... had one 2 many people *** me over so i dont feel comfortable puting 500 cash into your account, or anyones.
rusty577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-07, 08:08   #8
darkstar
Silver Bullet

PM Sent Rusty, COD with Deposit is fine :)