CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Western Australia
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 24-06-04, 23:29   #1
1sickvl
Adonis

Car: LH slr5000
Trader Rating: (15)
complaint about pigs

tonight i was at garden city and josh was driving my car. We went up the up ramp to the top car park and tried to find a spot to park and the cops pulled us over in the car park. He asked me if i had permits for the mods and i said yea, then the other wanka cop comes over and goes should we sticker him, and he went over my whole car trying to find something to sticker me when he found "my seat belt didn't retract properly". How stupid is that, this is harrasment and it's not fair, he said he was going to give me a sticker because he "didnt like the manner in which we drove up the ramp", when clearly he couldn't see us he would only have heard us absolute coooockhead!
In addition to this i got pulled over on saturday in a vl which was not mine and the cop said "i know you, your the guy who drives that black vl", at this time i was still in the transition period where they still hadn't taken away my licence, so he got the little bytch rookie to see how many points i had and he said your licence is going to be cancelled i might actually see if i can get someone to bring the papers out so i can cancel ya licence now. Believe it or not i had to wait 20 mins for this pig on a bike to wiz out these papers for me to sign to loose my licence! farkin not happy with these spankers
1sickvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-04, 04:52   #2
OldGold

Car:
Trader Rating: (12)
They reamed you hard.

But given that you lost your liscence...
OldGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-04, 07:48   #3
shmickvl
Gold Members

Car: 1988 VL SL Commodore
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to shmickvl
that sux dude......some cops aare complete ***wits eys.......but then again theres some stories of where cops have let people off scott free for **** they should have been booked for......just depends who ya get and wat mood they''re in i guess
Old 25-06-04, 08:25   #4
VP_Wagon
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (3)
If you think its that bad go and complain about it. But seeing as you had already done something wrong and lost your licence doesn't really sound like you an angel on the road
VP_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-04, 11:14   #5
DISTURBED
Player

Car: VLT&St8o
Trader Rating: (11)
Drivin just 9 k's over the limit a few times can make you loose all your points and your licence. Doesn't mean your a BAD driver. 2weeks ago at about 11pm when there were no other cars on da road i had an unmarked pig "TAILGATE" me so i sped up a little to get him of my arse and he pulled my over...$100 and 1 point!!! yet another time a few years bak I drifted threw heavy traffic at some lights past another unmarkd car fully sideways and he let me off???? HAY???? PIGS should should have the words LOTTERY LAW printed on da back of their jackets! coz every time ya get pulled over its like playin a ****n game bingo!
Old 25-06-04, 11:38   #6
pistolero
Player

Car:
sorry to hear about that Adonis- not good

all hail the sleeper
pistolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-04, 11:56   #7
wagonshaw
Player

Car: mine
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to wagonshaw
even if he does have a bad record it doesnt excuse the poofters in girly suits (P.I.G.S) to treat him any different to other drivers on the road. i dont know what you did in the car park but if a cop cant see you, then it didnt happen.

writing complaints to the head office wont do anything either because they wont even look at it.

dont sell you car either pete. its a work of art and youll regret it as soon as it goes.
Old 25-06-04, 15:19   #8
1sickvl
Adonis

yea i agree with dan and dan there so gay he let me off but he said if i go do laps anywhere he will give me a sticker, later on josh and myself saw him pull over a p plater in a wagon commodore totally un-modified minding his own business, then later on fly past with their siren on chasing a 180sx its just rediculous, i mean if i has my mods on a volvo 244dl i wouldnt get pulled over, just cos its a commodore with 18" wheels
Old 25-06-04, 15:19   #9
EVL 51R
Gold Members

Car: calais turbo manual
Trader Rating: (5)
pete didnt quite explain so well just how ****ed this copper was. I didnt fang it up the ramp, u cant turn up quickly coz the car scrapes so i took it easy getting onto the ramp, then gave it minimal stick up the ramp.

He then pulled me over saying i was 'doing bog laps' of the carpark (yeah right ****stain). He then said, i didnt like the manner in which u drove up the ramp (bearing in mind i was being VERY polite, calling him sir etc) i said to him, look sir i dont think i was speeding coming up that ramp,
he said "its not about the speed son",
so i go well its a noisy car, it does sound like its getting driven harder then it is.
"no its not about the noise either"

so if its not the speed, its not the noise, and u cant possibly see me where your standing WWWTTFFFFFF! he wouldnt answer me...

He then asked for permits which we had, he made a comment about the rims
"what size are those"
18 inch
"their illegal u cant have them"
i have a permit
"let me see that..."

He then said, "if i see you go to leach hway I will find something to sticker you for, get your stuff from the shops and go home"

The problem i have is that from the MINUTE he pulled us over we were treated like criminals, i ask you, if id have pulled up the ramp in my dads fairmont, would he of pulled us over? **** no.

ok bitch over...
EVL 51R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-04, 16:09   #10
aus880
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by '[D1 RX7
ok bitch over...
So we can close the thread then.l

www.Facebook.com/cpv.com.au
"Real cars, real history"
aus880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-04, 19:16   #11
wagonshaw
Player

Car: mine
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to wagonshaw
of course you have to do laps to find a bloody spot. its not like they just appear soon as you turn up. and by the sounds of it they were telling you to get in and get out. in what right do they have to tell you how long you can be in a shop.

complain about the particular officer for harrasment i say. because thats what it is. if it ever happens take note of who is booking you and as soon as you can wright down all the things he/she was harrassing you for.

you have your rights too!!!!
we dont want things turning out like melbournes coppers (shoot first and then ask questions later)
Old 25-06-04, 20:19   #12
DISTURBED
Player

Car: VLT&St8o
Trader Rating: (11)
Every1 Get 1 of those little hand held voice recorders and record the whole convo next time ya get pulled over. Use as evidence for later on when an oversized boot will be inserted in to the accused orrificers ass hole in court ( hopefully ) the other alternative is to carry a box of tacs in ya car and throw em behind ya whilst leading the piggys on a bit of a chase.
Old 26-06-04, 04:30   #13
OldGold

Car:
Trader Rating: (12)
We all know why modified Commodores have a bad rep, we all know that you're cop bait as soon as you leave your driveway in one, we all know it's unfair but then we all know there's sweet **** all we can do about it.

And we all know it all ****ing sucks!
OldGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-04, 12:33   #14
1sickvl
Adonis

that is quite an element of truth in that suggestion my apprentice
Old 26-06-04, 17:39   #15
JETWPN`
Player

Car: VL Calais turbo, walky kit
Trader Rating: (13)
ay did he tell u need a permit for ur wheels.
wot sort of sh!t is that. when ever i get pulled over the cops just look at mine and go
"ay i bet they cost ya a bit". never been asked for a permit for them. man i thought the cops in manduarh are bad but sounds like the cops up ur way are just really pickin on use.
JETWPN` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-04, 21:12   #16
dr00
Player

Car: *insert derogatory comment about arie here
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via ICQ to dr00 Send a message via MSN to dr00
just keep a tape recorder in your car and tell the officer you will be recording the proceedings for your own safety. no one will do it but it would be interesting to see their reaction, and if they behaved any differently.
Old 28-06-04, 09:10   #17
vlc_31t
Player

Car: vl calais turbs
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via ICQ to vlc_31t
always the same sh*t. write a letter to the minister about the ofiicers conduct. it has to go on their personal file, and if a certain officer gets 3 (i think) complaints against him/her they have to investigate them!

i could understand if you were doing nuts or sumthing, but looking for a parking spot??? its victimization!!

i going out to buy a tape recorder today!!!

anyway, sorry to hear pete. i got done for a seat belt to, but it wasnt a sticker, just a warning. on another note, was it hard to get your permits??? i might have to get some for mine!!

regards

mark
Old 28-06-04, 14:31   #18
stock_as
Gold Members

Car: VX GTS
Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via MSN to stock_as
hey i got done a few weeks ago in my mums car its a hsv vs senator . fully stock had new tyres put on it that day, no exhaust system, its auto and the only thing was my dad has put a big stereo in it, i had my p plates up and all, but anyway i drove up the ramp they pulled me over and told me to get out of the car so i got out and he said he was just doin a normal check he fully checked the car over from top to bottom he asked whos car it was so i told him it was my parents and that they brought i off the showroom floor i also told him it had a stock exhaust and a stock air filter he made me show him and he still did'nt believe me he made me start it and so he could rev it and he absolutely revved the balls of it i've never heard it rev so hard then he moved to the interior and he told me that the seat belt did'nt retract quik enough so he called the sargeant over a he goes this isnt good is it sarg and he goes nah put it off the road for two weeks and i was like what when i first got there the cop goes your not leaving till i give you a sticker for some reason or another and then at the end he goes told ya i wasnt gonna let you go till i found somethin to give you a sticker for so any ways 1 week later i took it over the pits told the guy about it and he looked the whole car over and told me that the cop was a spanker and that the seatbelt was fine!!! ****en cops wish i could check their cars over they drive worse cars than we do

Then a couple days later drivin my vl turbo i got pulled over in ingelwood they saw my 18"s and were immediately askin questions so i thought he was gonna be a spanker he checked my tyres and they were bold as basically slicks i told him my pay was going through tonight and that i was gettin tyres the next day then he told me he understands wat its like being young havin a good car and no money so he let me off!!!
stock_as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-04, 18:04   #19
dceptv
(. Y .)

Car: 2011 MN Triton GLXR T/D, 2010 Swift & 09 YZ250F
Trader Rating: (16)
Send a message via MSN to dceptv
yeh it sucks bulk ass ey..... the bloody rookies think they are king d1ck!!!!!

When i had the 18s on my car i never got pulled over etc by the cops and harassed... i did however was followed for 2kms back home in which the police didnt follow basic road rules eg indicating 30m before turning, doing a U-turn where not permitted etc etc.

There is a phone number in the white pages where u can complain. Best if you remember the badge number of the fag in question and the time and place it happened....

Theres no justice at all

BTW pete how did u get the permit for 18s when the tyre placard is a 15Inch one???
Like The Shop On Facebook :D
dceptv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-04, 18:35   #20
Steve
( . Y . )

Car: Calais
Trader Rating: (31)
i got pulled over last night - 134 in 80 zone, on Graham Farmer Freeway, i thought the freeway was 100 zone. FCUK!!!
guy was a real wanker, there was no-one around (11:30pm) so i flogged it for a bit and turned off to go to Grt Eastern Hwy, waited at the lights and there was a car behind me. and i thought **** he must have been absoulutely flogging coz there was no-one around me, or on the side of the road, couldnt see a single car anywhere. looked in the rear view and saw it was a cop. light went green and on came the lights and sirens and i thought FCUK (coz i didnt actually know how fast i was going)

he showed me the radar - 134km/hr from 148 metres away - **** he must have been on the on-ramp just after the tunnel and radar'd me from there!!!

but yep - 6 points and $350. later - i only have 2 points left!!!
Old 30-06-04, 19:42   #21
Atticus
Player

Car: 86 VL Calais.
54kms over? How fast over do you have to be doing before you lose your license? I thought it was around the 40km mark?
Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-04, 20:52   #22
Steve
( . Y . )

Car: Calais
Trader Rating: (31)
im pretty sure if u are more than 42km/h over the limit its 6 points, unless you are doing double the speed limit, where you loose your licence.
Old 02-07-04, 00:37   #23
dr00
Player

Car: *insert derogatory comment about arie here
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via ICQ to dr00 Send a message via MSN to dr00
except your bike could probably stop in the same distance from that speed as a car would from 60 :P
Old 02-07-04, 15:09   #24
1sickvl
Adonis

i duno arie i just got a permit for them! they are 18x8
Old 05-07-04, 16:27   #25
dceptv
(. Y .)

Car: 2011 MN Triton GLXR T/D, 2010 Swift & 09 YZ250F
Trader Rating: (16)
Send a message via MSN to dceptv
u gave em gobby didnt you pete hahah

yeah i had 18x8s as well... damn i miss em LOL

But wait the genuine HDT LE Momo's will make way onto my car in a weeks time or so w00t
Like The Shop On Facebook :D
dceptv is offline   Reply With Quote