CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > Stolen
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-07, 16:00   #76
Hecticvl
Gold Members

Car: ben-10 rollerscates
Trader Rating: (4)
SO... where did he get it????????????

straighten the facts out then.!
its just there is alot more pointing at him at the moment by the looks of it. . .

Last edited by Hecticvl; 15-11-07 at 16:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-11-07, 16:04   #77
AJ1804
Player

Car: 1986 Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT45S
He never *** stole it like everyone is saying he did!!! He actually *** paid for it and lost the money that he has paid for it!!!!!
mate he bought it of the guy that stole he was present at the attempted sale of the vehicle. charlies car was stolen like 6 years ago now this all soounds sus huh funny that so the guy that jaked the car was at the vehicles location which happens to be a paint shop,

a mates boss at work knows the owner of the shop and all of the guys, also said he owned a shop in bankstown and had to close it down as he was getting close to being shut down by the cops, he then moved and opened up a new busniness in a new suburb and the cops are onto him again, funny his business and house are again for sale isnt it?

The middle eastern fella your sayin your mate isnt and the one that actually stole the car was with your mate when he was trying to sell it, so if he lost the money to his own mate why not ask for it back, or did he buy the car the same hour he was trying to sell it?

can you straighten this out for me?
the guys names john too, works with the same business as the seller. but again doesnt know him does he?

funny the vp built from when he was 16 he was tryin to ofload to sell for 6k, purple with statesman trim.

and by the look of your join date you were lookin for this discussion too, joined what 3 days ago just to defend your mate who has already been linked in more then one way to the car jacker and suspected vehicle theft. lol to further dig this hole whilst tryin to sell this vehicle there was mention of the vls engine to be transplanted into another vl in the backyard so tell me he supposedly built this vl painted it as it makes sense he works in a shop, but yet still mention transplanting an engine lol makes heaps of sense, all receipts that were left in the car were in brad noonans name lol this isnt your mates name but yet the reciepts were bragged about like they were his

Last edited by AJ1804; 15-11-07 at 16:22.
Old 15-11-07, 16:34   #78
Hecticvl
Gold Members

Car: ben-10 rollerscates
Trader Rating: (4)
LOL........
please explain...
Old 15-11-07, 16:43   #79
[SLY.747]
LMCT 696969

Car: VZ HBD Calais 5.7, XR5 Turbo with the lot lol
Trader Rating: (12)
Owned!!
Old 15-11-07, 16:50   #80
attn3k
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
the facts are,im the guy that was caught i vaguely know the guy who sold me the car,i seen him one day driving he told me he needed money coz his mum was sick in hospital, i bought the car for 9gz, i didnt have the time or money to fix it up so i put it up on ebay for sale only wanting my money back

i end up arrested on the side of the road because the car turns out stolen, i didnt car jack nor am i affiliated with any car jackers and am a victim of circumstances

i have lost my $9000 and have no car

as for my purple vp, i bought that for 2gz wen i was 16 as a maroon x chaser, and have modified it ever since

i hope that clears things up,

and if AJ1804 wants to talk about me in public, ull be hearing from the detective thats handling the case

any problems, private message me ...

i dont wana see my name or description being thrown around ok boys?
Old 15-11-07, 16:53   #81
[SLY.747]
LMCT 696969

Car: VZ HBD Calais 5.7, XR5 Turbo with the lot lol
Trader Rating: (12)
some1's scared of getting slapped
Old 15-11-07, 17:07   #82
AJ1804
Player

No one has mentioned any names, locations or the business location. Youve taken it upon yourself to make yourself known and defend against people that honestly arent going to care what you have to say. As you dont know anyone here or are likely to meet anyone that can link you to any of the previous posts i dont see you having anything to worry about.
Old 15-11-07, 18:04   #83
FAT45S
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1804
No one has mentioned any names, locations or the business location. Youve taken it upon yourself to make yourself known and defend against people that honestly arent going to care what you have to say. As you dont know anyone here or are likely to meet anyone that can link you to any of the previous posts i dont see you having anything to worry about.
All of you are serious low lifes. You have no idea. It is seriously gutless to speak about someone behind their back. If you have something to say to him, say it, he'll give you his number.. or are you afraid that you might just be speaking sh!t and he'll shut you down?

You have absolutely no idea who he is, the history of his business and what kind of person he is. If you have a problem with him, take it up with him personally, you know his name on here, just dont be gutless.

This has nothing to do with anyone. Do you understand that? It's nobodies business, not even the original owner anymore, you have your car back now, shut up about it- build a f**kn bridge already!!

If he was the real thief, why would he honestly give a f*** that you are all on here talking about him? Maybe you have all been sniffing too much engine oil if you couldn't figure that one out.

And AJwhatever, if you have something to say about him, say it to him. You are gutless for starting this up. If you have a problem with him, grow some balls and stop saying it to everyone else but him. Then this can all get sorted out.
Oh, and for everyone else... get a life, get a myspace or something.

Last edited by FAT45S; 15-11-07 at 18:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-11-07, 19:35   #84
AJ1804
Player

i dont think you would get over your car being stolen either, i hope the police figure out exactly what to do with your friend if found guilty or if found innocent. If found guilty then good, but if his discovered to be an innocent party like you say then ill call him and let him know where he can find the person who took the car to start with so him and the police can work together to recover his money,the thing is you and the other guy came here to this website explaining your point of view and talking about facts. check the topic mate i said the car was recovered and stopped it at that, no "gutless" talk until you came on tellin everyone how it was. So i said what i know and my point of view but im gutless for that? All i did was say exactly what i know and what people told me who CLAIM to know about the accused and stealing cars. This person also pointed out facts which were later confirmed to be true. I do know where to find the person that sold you the car and i will be telling the police that and providing witness statements to back up those finds. Other then that i am "building a bridge" and movin on with stuff. I wont be dwelling on it longer then need be but i will be making sure someone is caught and charged for the theft of the car. We found the car, we found the original guy who stole it and a witness that will back up past criminal activities so if you are indeed innocent then act like it and dont think for a seconds ill let you talk **** about me and how im gutless when the fact is im only telling the truth about a car theft. If its not you ill apologize on this site so everyone can see if that eases your mind but until then your the number one suspect so your going to have to build that bridge and let the police do their job
Old 15-11-07, 19:57   #85
FAT45S
Player

Car:
You have been on here bad naming him from every which angle, but yet you say you know who stole your car? Funny how you didnt seem to mention that before isn't it?

You say to leave it to the authorities, but that's exactly what he's doing. He's not the one broadcasting it over the internet. We only came on here to defend his name.

Nobody told you to not view your opinion, but for someone who was supposed to have been car jacked, you sure don't seem to be able to tell the difference in people. Were they wearing a mask? Do you have a problem with your eyes? If not, understand that it wasn't him nor was it his mate that was present at the attempted sale of the car. Seriously, is every middle eastern guy a suspect? He is just as much at loss as what you were when you lost your car.. it's just that he will never see his money as you have your car back.

I dont want to see anymore posts about anyone or anything to do with this event again. The site manager has been notified and is either going to deal with it or I will.

Just be aware that this site holds everyones information and therefor any threats that are thrown around will be dealt in the appropriate manner..
Old 15-11-07, 19:59   #86
MadVK308
I LOVE THE SOUND OF VN's

Car: 5 speed VLT Berlina, VXII Clubby
Trader Rating: (23)
Send a message via MSN to MadVK308
lol its the internet fellas

go outside and get some air or something
Old 15-11-07, 23:15   #87
benjipsi
Player

Car: junk vl about to get 2nd breath
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to benjipsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVK308
lol its the internet fellas

go outside and DUKE IT OUT
THE MANS WAY
Old 16-11-07, 00:33   #88
CRUZ3N
Player

Car: 87' VL Berlina - SOLD, 88' 323 4WD Turbo - SOLD, 95' VS BT1 - SOLD, 03' WRX - SOLD... No licence at present, so no need for a car...
so AJI804, you say now you know who the original thief was...? how'd you find that out? and did you take care of him...?
Yes, yes i am...
Old 16-11-07, 00:42   #89
GR346
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT45S
....deal with it or I will.

Just be aware that this site holds everyones information and therefor any threats that are thrown around will be dealt in the appropriate manner..
Maybe you should take some of your own advise
Old 16-11-07, 05:57   #90
aus880
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (27)
yes as usual in threads involving stolen cars many people have wrongly jumped to a conclusion:

in this case they wrongly concluded that the ebay seller was the thief

the cars been found and if all that's been written is correct then the seller has been ripped off too.

pls guys when you are going to post about a topic, particularly stolen cars, consider what you are going to post on a public forum

EG: No, every case where a car is stolen from a business doesn't mean that it's an 'inside job'

it's very easy to make statements that may defame or hurt someone else, pls confine them to the confirmed facts, not hearsay

www.Facebook.com/cpv.com.au
"Real cars, real history"
Closed Thread