Old 28-12-05, 20:30   #76
CHEFAI
Player

Car: I walk
Trader Rating: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiows
Theres should be no doses from L platers
Loves A Dose doesnt even have his L's, what you on about...no wonder Loves a Dose doesnt understand...
Old 28-12-05, 21:10   #77
[HAMOUD]
HDT LE #3501 9.92@140mph

Car: HDT VL Calais TURBO LE [#3501] 9.92@140mph
Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to [HAMOUD]
thanks everybody for all your comments i really appreciated them...

just a little point to add to this thread...i really really dont give a sh!t about redemtion as im not doing this to get a good name or anything...im just thinking of organising something because we are all mates on here (bar a few) and i thought it would be great to organise something where we can meet, greet, dose and cruise together...take pics..and show off what we spend all our money and effort on instead of just talking it up on the net.

im sure everyones up for something so start posting up some idea's and we will get brainstormin...

i know for a fact that around march, april time we will be having another huge dyno day...at a certain workshop which hasnt been done yet and its gonna be massive...including a cruise afterwards...but for now we want something soon im itching for a cruise/drag day/picnic/bbq lol anything!!!
Old 28-12-05, 21:17   #78
Yeti
UONP - Coming Back!

Car:
Trader Rating: (55)
Good to hear Hamoud! Definitley need to do something soon rather than sit behind computer monitors!
Old 29-12-05, 07:54   #79
Epitaph
Y U MAD THO?

Car: BF XR8 Ute
Trader Rating: (14)
i would come on a day cruise, but never on a night cruise.. for some reason the d|ckheads come out at night.
Old 29-12-05, 13:39   #80
.loz
Gold Members

Car: Purple e36 328i manual coupe
Trader Rating: (5)
Quote:
What about you to run it?
id love to, and i have tried! But i also got rejected. if i had the support from the admins then i would go ahead.

Quote:
BBQ!BBQ!BBQ!BBQ!

thats my contribution!
thats what i wanted to do in my cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hot4u
Hey ct boyz,

I've been on this site for a while now but never really came to any events or anything cause i drive a r31 but i was wondering since i'm a member of the r31skylineclub and since vl's and 31;s are like brother and sister vl's being the sister lmao i reckon it will be tuff having a cruise together or something? Just an idea cause we have also organised many drag days/cruises with the club and all of em have been great, but i reckon start off with a cruise and see how that goes. Theres a lot of memebers on the 31 club aswell, and it would be great to see the RB30's come together . Just a thought if theres enough interest i'll let the skyline boyz know.

Thanks!
That is the best idea i have ever heard! ill add that to my list of idea's
Old 29-12-05, 15:14   #81
oso
[GMH-578]

Car: Ex: [CME-747] = Now: [GMH-578] 2001 VX SS 5.7L
"aus880 how did you become a mod? your a tool!"

yeah gotta agree, half your posts are either putting people down or answering the question in a smart-a$$ attitude. you think you're king d1ck or something
Old 29-12-05, 15:25   #82
Turbo-moruk
Player

Car: 87 SII manual calais turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Unfortunately some people on this site have got a pole lodged up deep down their back sides and find it difficult to have intellectual conversations.

Y'all know who u r.
Old 29-12-05, 16:05   #83
hsvtrev
XBOOOOOOOOOOST

Car: Calais Turbo ,VH bom ,Cortina bom
Trader Rating: (8)
how do you lodge something "up deep down" talk about intellectual!
Old 29-12-05, 16:23   #84
sickvl80
Player

Car: DAILY DRIVER: BA MKII XR6 turbo, SICKVL: 355 injected orange VL, SIKKVX VX SS gen 3 on 20" VK CALAIS 5.0 V8 BROCK MOCK-UP
Trader Rating: (2)
f**k people stop bagging each other we all own the best car ever made, holden, if u wanna start a s**t fight go to a fordsrpuss forum and bag them poor pathetic c**ts. i've spoken to hamoud he seems cool maybe he's offended some people, but f**k i've been offended by some people on here i tell em what i think and its over i dont hold a grudge for life. let him organize something i know if i get either of my cars going (wink, wink hamoud some mates rates work at jspec!!!! hehe) i'll be there.
p.s: for a laugh go to www.n12turbo.com there is a forum for n12 pulsar owners bahahahaha....
that's my 2cents,
cheers, John.
Old 29-12-05, 19:48   #85
Lukaz
Player

Car: RB25 powered R32 - best of both worlds
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickvl80
f**k people stop bagging each other we all own the best car ever made, holden, if u wanna start a s**t fight go to a fordsrpuss forum and bag them poor pathetic c**ts. i've spoken to hamoud he seems cool maybe he's offended some people, but f**k i've been offended by some people on here i tell em what i think and its over i dont hold a grudge for life. let him organize something i know if i get either of my cars going (wink, wink hamoud some mates rates work at jspec!!!! hehe) i'll be there.
p.s: for a laugh go to www.n12turbo.com there is a forum for n12 pulsar owners bahahahaha....
that's my 2cents,
cheers, John.

Ouch!, I'm biting my tongue so hard right now.

Where do these guy's come from??

Last edited by Lukaz; 29-12-05 at 21:55.
Old 29-12-05, 20:21   #86
quikvl
10.88 @ 126.6 mph

Car: VL Calais Turbo SII 320kw
Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to quikvl
ladies ladies ladies....

we all need to get together (apart from aus880) and help hamoud organise a great cruise...
now we all know the last one wasnt the best but really, can the organiser of the cruise stop that behaviour..

I have organised several calder cruises and neva had a prob and they were all at nite......i guess the people that attended were just more mature than the last cuise.

So hamoud get some ideas together get back to me and we can ask steve for acceptince for a cruise/bbq

Also if we have a day time cruise then BBQ on last meet there will be less hoonish behaviour. And i we put a name to this cruise people wont want to stuff it up as much

My 2c

Have a good day
Old 30-12-05, 04:39   #87
WoG-VLT
Player Complaint Center

Car: sleeper jet
Trader Rating: (7)
yeh hamoud, i am 110% behind you now lets get out there and get somthing up and running, so lets get somthing going around end of jan.

keep it up hamoud.

«Think. Feel. wog.»
Old 30-12-05, 04:59   #88
shortyzVL
Official Member

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to shortyzVL
start off the year on a good note. a cruise durin the day is def the best way to go. and a bbq is a great way to go. get a chance to "bond" with each other set up some meet points that arent over used and end up at a park or somewhere (wid a decent sized car park, an plenty of bbq's). every1 should from the club should be involved. i know i will be. if it ends up happenin which i, and alot of people are hopin as well it should be a good day.
Old 30-12-05, 11:33   #89
Blink
Sensible Since 21/05/2009

Car: RB30ET
Trader Rating: (21)
Send a message via MSN to Blink
I know this thread is about a cruise, so sorry to put it off topic but,
You all have to understand that Russ is at a different age than most of us, and he probly doesnt really like alot of the childish behaviour that happen's on here. Its understandable really, like can you imagine your dad reading this and agreeing with all we say. (No offence to Russ, your not that old mate ) But we all have to try and get along dude's all this fighting is half the reason ct is turning to crap.
Sorry for the long winded speech lol.
Old 30-12-05, 12:08   #90
oso
[GMH-578]

Car: Ex: [CME-747] = Now: [GMH-578] 2001 VX SS 5.7L
it says every victorian, not south australians :P
Old 30-12-05, 12:08   #91
Miz_VL_Turbo
VLs always in the heart

Car: 87 Calais Turbo 5spd, RB25DET 180sx drift car, MY07 WRX
Trader Rating: (24)
geez there must be something in the victorian air!

good on you hamoud for trying to organise something meaningful. there are so many keyboard warriors on here now that sh it me up the wall. you recognise you fu cked up on the last cruise, and i doubt you will do it again. We are a community, we should be working together to improve things. However, instead of coming forward in an aggressive manner by a petition etc, just get some ideas collaborated and see what steve thinks.

I'll lock this thread and you can start another one without any aggression, anyone who wants to bag hamoud, or start talking sh it being a keyboard warrior will be on an instant ban. its beyond a joke!

If everyone had a bit more respect for everyone else on here this forum would be a much happier place. From now on there will be bans. We are the laughing stock of other forums because of the amount of people who dont get along. its time for it to stop and for everyone to take a step back, accept that what has happened is in the past, and we will work together towards the future so cruises can happen and for CT to be a much better place.
Closed Thread