Be like me

Car: VZ SS Thunder 6.0- Another vl soon
Trader Rating: (26)
Send a message via ICQ to 7FOUR7 Send a message via MSN to 7FOUR7
good stuff
Old 24-12-04, 10:45   #77
Sinister
Player

Car: Zonda, Maybach, Koenigsegg, Veyron daily...
Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via MSN to Sinister
i hate how ppl get celtic and chinese tats e.t.c!!
Love the idea of the made in australia tat, havent seen it but i reckon its one of the best ive heard of
Honestly i wouldnt mind one, but i dont have the skin for it.. since 2 years ago when i started doing weights its became truth i have ****house skin as i have stretchmarks running ALLLL down my arms and its a mess, i always wanted some evil looking animal with big horns, like a ram or a bull on my back, but knowing my luck ill start to get stretch marks there and kill it then ill be stuck with something resembling an alien on my back.
something like this ram pic below is exactly what i woulda liked tho
Old 24-12-04, 11:29   #78
ak
Official Member

Car: Liberty RS
Trader Rating: (1)
Not really keen on tats anymore. Every **** has them these days... unless it's actually going to mean something to u I rekon they are common and lame.

I have a mate who's sister passed away when she was only 3 and he has a huge picture of her on his back, looks absolutely awesome too.. but the point is it has meaning... Are you gonna look at the chinese symbols on ur arm in 50 years time and still like em? Doubt it...
ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-04, 17:56   #79
7FOUR7
Be like me

if it means something, you might aye.
Old 24-12-04, 18:12   #80
unknown
McFry

Trader Rating: (10)
yeh ive decided im gonna get the aussie flag either on my chest over my heart or on my arm

Old 24-12-04, 19:37   #81
7FOUR7
Be like me

better see what boostnwgn thinks first if its gunna be the same as his
Old 25-12-04, 10:52   #82
AACHOO
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (2)
here are my tatts, the pics are just after they were done

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsleq58/craig/tatt1.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsleq58/craig/tatt2.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsleq58/craig/picture122.jpg
AACHOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-04, 14:38   #83
dragme
Player

Car: Vl berlina turbo. Honda civic 1990 (daily)
Trader Rating: (0)
Tiger one looks unreal. What does the wax or whatever its called do for the tattoo?? Just interested to find out what it does for you afterwards.
Old 25-12-04, 19:47   #84
AACHOO
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (2)
that is bepanthem, just to make it not scab to much so it doesn't love it's colour
AACHOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-04, 20:57   #85
CAL415
Player

Car: #1 VL Calais Series II #2 Landrover Discovery II '02 4.0L V8 #3 VS Exec #4 VN 5 speed wagon #5 LR 110 Defender
Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via MSN to CAL415
AK - the symbols still mean the same thing in 50 years... like [.nugget.] said if it means something to you might.

i think the bepathen is for alot of reasons, mainly helping it heal and keep it clean - less chance of it geting infected. It also keeps it moist so it doesnt scab up really bad, besides when it gets really itchy as it heals it feels nice to rub on
CAL415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-04, 21:36   #86
Lazza78
1 EVL 8/ 0 RIP 5/ 0N GA8

Car: cammed VE SSV sportwagon, S2 VLCT
Trader Rating: (38)
Send a message via MSN to Lazza78
hey Hilly i had no idea when i met ya months ago u had them..... did u get them done at creative arts in byron ?? i plan on gettin mine(and a piercing) done either at byron or lismore(creative arts)...... can u pm me the time and money it cost for the ned kelly tatt plz man.....

Cheers Larry
Lazza78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-04, 23:10   #87
dragme
Player

Car: Vl berlina turbo. Honda civic 1990 (daily)
Heard something funny this morning. My old man's secretary was telling my mum that her 2 sons got tattoos done a couple of years ago when they were younger. The youngest brother got "Little brother" done in chinese while the older guy got "big brother". The next time they were at the tattoo place for another tat they had a closer look at the Asian writting and its meanings. They realised that the english translation below each chinese letter refeered to the one above. Meaning they had got the wrong tattoos which actually meant little pettel and lilly. ahahahah reckon thats classic.

Also how can i really tell im choosing the right tattoo place. I know im asking a lot of questions here but i really don't want any ****ups. The place i went to smelt very strongly of dissinfectant from the moment i walked in. Tile floors, everything looked very clean. Guy had a secretary there which i have heard is another good sign of proffesionalism. A lot of people were in their due to Christmas. Guy there seemed very good according to his photos. He also seemed very enthuasistic about his work and art in general which i thought was a good sign. I also got to see a guy he had just done his arm and the way it looked which looked fair awsome. He also had 6 or 7 tropheys displayed off tattoo competions he had entered and one places in.
Im going to go to a couple of other places beforehand just in case but it did seem very clean to me.
What should i look for in his preparation?? Are the needles new for each customer or is each one steralised? Sorry about the questions just want to make sure im going to the right place and won't end up with an infection, or hepatitous or something like that.

Ive basically decided to go for that design. I will wait for the new year before rushing in. I never have thought twice about the tat i have chosen. i wake up every morning and love the look of it every time i see it. Its just sometimes i guess i just feel nervous about the fact that it will be on my skin for the rest of my life though i still want it at the same time. ANyway i'll post some pics up later on if iu get that one or maybe even some Rune writting which is the other option.

Thanks
Old 26-12-04, 14:10   #88
WAK IT
Player

Car: VH SL/X + VN SS
my cousin has ned kelly on his forearm.. so *** detailed. I'm thinkin of getting my tongan family name on my left shoulder or across my back in ol' english style writing "AFEAKI"
WAK IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-04, 15:20   #89
304OVQ
Player

Car: 120WHY!
Send a message via MSN to 304OVQ
ok heres mine **** quality though (webcam)

the tribal is on my arm up top on shoulder, the chinese symbols are under my bicep on other arm, the scorpion is on my stomch, the mower man is on my pubes, the other tribal symbol(capricorn) is below my neck on my back and the wolf is on my shoulder blade...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (36.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (36.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (21.8 KB, 28 views)
304OVQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-04, 15:23   #90
304OVQ
Player

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (21.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (26.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (30.2 KB, 42 views)
Old 31-12-04, 15:55   #91
superVL
Player

Car: '87 VL Berlina
Send a message via MSN to superVL
theres an excellent bloke in surfers. he travels all around the world and is definently in the know, he also has many great stories to tell while you are getting tattooed. email him at crazyadamo@hotmail.com and the shop is "great barrier tattoo" (centre arcade, shop 3, 3131 Gold Caost Boulevard. Surfers Paradise 4217 go to greatbarriertattoo.com.au
superVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-04, 16:11   #92
white_vl_bt1
Player

Car: VLT Intercepter
Got a dragon wrapped around me left forearm. Going to get another one wrapped around the upper arm so they look joined, or atleast paired. Left arms for dragons, right arm for grim reaper and something else.
white_vl_bt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-05, 00:41   #93
LIMO
Player

Car: 1994 VR statesman 3.8L
the best way ive learned to explain the feeling of the tattoo, is just like when you get a needle at the doctors, and just as the needle goes in, and akes you cringe a little bit, but its constant.... i got an ear piercing at the top of my ear with a needle, not a gun, and it hurt ten times more than my tat... its nothing to worry about... if it gets too much, just think about soethig else...... i was talking to the guy about his band.... and if hes a good tattooist, it shouldnt scab... mine didnt..... just keep up the bepathen cream.... all the time.... but be careful, theyre addicitve... im booked in for my third tat soon..... hahaha its definatley worth it.
~TOM
Old 03-01-05, 20:28   #94
JVL87
Player

Car: R32 GTR
Send a message via ICQ to JVL87
I dont get tattoo's... especially ones people get of dragons, skeletons and **** like that...it's so been done, and does it really have any meaning ?? Are they supposed to be "tough" or "scary" ???
They just dont look good...
Thats just my opinion, no offence to anybody...

I can understand I guess discreet ones that people feel the need to get because of sentimental values or whatever... but I can't stand like 18 yo chicks with wank chinese symbols on their ankles or around their belly buttons... so hippy like.

J
JVL87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-05, 10:33   #95
a.player
Player

Car: lotus elise '02
Send a message via MSN to a.player
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLT_RB30
Well there some comments that also should have been deleted hint hint..

auss880 we get you dont like tattoos..OK We get it..
lmao the guy seems to know a heap of everything, including my relationships haha

anyway here is mine, give you all something to b!tch about hahaha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ct small tat.jpg (22.8 KB, 60 views)
a.player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-05, 13:19   #96
John-O
Chillin' the most

Car:
Trader Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragme
Are the needles new for each customer or is each one steralised?
when i had mine done the chick got a new needle out of a packet... sorta like a scalpal blade, and she threw it out when she finished.

i have one going from my wrist to elbow on my right arm, i had it when i went for my job interview, i had my sleeves rolled up so it was in full view and i still got the job, the boss didnt even think twice. you will find that a lot of places won't care unless its some nazi symbol or something really offensive.
Old 06-02-05, 12:46   #97
304OVQ
Player

hey just an update got 2 of mine redone the results are amazing they look 200% better now... teach me to go to half decent shops when i was 16 :P

befor:

befor:

After:

After:

they were done yesterday so still got creame and brusing thats why they are so shiney... but any ways im now proud to wear no shirt lol i hated it be4 cos they ddint looka ny good...
Old 06-02-05, 14:27   #98
MARMO.
Player

Car: White manual VLT, White auto 750il BMW
Trader Rating: (30)
what the 7/6 kinda sysbol mean?
also did they move buch sense you where 16 and how they streched, have you bulked up much sense then?
Old 06-02-05, 14:30   #99
304OVQ
Player

the symbol is capricorn, nar i havent chahnged much and neither have they in size just faded and went ****
Old 15-02-05, 19:56   #100
extroana
Player

Car: blue vlct and soon to be vlt wagon
Send a message via MSN to extroana
some one said it earlier that they are hell addictive and it is so true. i got told it before my first tat and didnt beleive it. 3 tats latter and i do know. i have spark plug with flames and **** up my side of my shin, peter brocks signature on my shoulder blade and 2 doves holding a burning heart on my back. as for the celtic thing im not a fan. this isnt to start crap as each to there own. but i realy like colourful comicie type of stuff. sota like all the freestyle motocross people have.
extroana is offline   Reply With Quote