Oz Drive - Driver Education

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-12, 13:33   #151
[HAMOUD]
HDT LE #3501 9.92@140mph

Car: HDT VL Calais TURBO LE [#3501] 9.92@140mph
Trader Rating: (12)
Send a message via MSN to [HAMOUD]
No excuses mate if u wanna come to the shop and see for urself how many cars are here and ask Allan why his car isn't done, every meet we got a car going Calder running a 8-9-10 or 11 nothing to prove to any1
Old 28-11-12, 23:26   #152
Pistol
Official Member

Car: Factory Black Calais.
Trader Rating: (1)
Can't wait, love that thing....
Old 29-11-12, 09:25   #153
GMHBT1
Player

Car: R33 gtst m spec
Trader Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [HAMOUD] View Post
No excuses mate if u wanna come to the shop and see for urself how many cars are here and ask Allan why his car isn't done, every meet we got a car going Calder running a 8-9-10 or 11 nothing to prove to any1
no offence champ but the excuses have been coming since 2010 when it says it was finished with the nnew twin cam engine. back then a video was shown and if you were to go back to page three of this topic you will see your own comments saying its a bees **** away and is coming very soon. now im not being a smart arse and i dont know how soon your soon means bud but come on two years to get a running car ready lol. maybe every years a leap year by rajabs calender who knows. and hey maybe your right maybe they havent got anything to prove bacause they havent got anything to prove with.

seems the sydney shops has gave the melbounre workshops the mighty left right and there down and out and its not looking like there getting up.
Old 29-11-12, 12:01   #154
ISL33P
VLT Berlina 26/30 T56

Car:
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to ISL33P
It comes out when it comes out, they don't owe anyone anything, just like any other car in the build. You go out there and build a car and see what happens, how long it takes and how much it costs.

Most probably more interested in making money then spending it, I know that feeling. Seems like they don't need this car for advertising if they have cars at every meet.

Your right, they have been handed it by Sydney.

They don't owe anything, except maybe something to tal **** about on ct

End rant
Old 29-11-12, 15:14   #155
[HAMOUD]
HDT LE #3501 9.92@140mph

hahahaha so why dont u build something for melbourne mr GMH, seems like u know how to comment and ask alot of questions about peoples cars but wheres urs? and also as a matter of fact allans harlequin drag car is still a beez **** away...but the beez **** is usually the most time consuming and like i said come down to the shop, say hi and ill take u on a guided tour with the cars there in the build....only so much one man can do there and i tell u sumthing his doing a heck of a job, any1 that puts there customers before there own cars etc, spending late nights, sat and sundays tuning and perfecting our cars instead of his own is a ****en top mechanic and bloke in my eyes. but hey...where just full of excuses man so pm me when u wanna swing past bud.

Old 29-11-12, 15:42   #156
mannyt
Player

Car: VL Turbo SL white
Trader Rating: (1)
its all happening!!!!!!!!
Old 29-11-12, 16:51   #157
madrex
Player

Car: ke20 with gt42 power rb30
Quote:
hahahaha so why dont u build something for melbourne mr GMH, seems like u know how to comment and ask alot of questions about peoples cars but wheres urs? and also as a matter of fact allans harlequin drag car is still a beez **** away...but the beez **** is usually the most time consuming and like i said come down to the shop, say hi and ill take u on a guided tour with the cars there in the build....only so much one man can do there and i tell u sumthing his doing a heck of a job, any1 that puts there customers before there own cars etc, spending late nights, sat and sundays tuning and perfecting our cars instead of his own is a ****en top mechanic and bloke in my eyes. but hey...where just full of excuses man so pm me when u wanna swing past bud.

Well said allen is good at what he does carnt wait to get my car back there for a tune
Old 29-11-12, 16:59   #158
88 Chaser
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (20)
There are tons of fast cars in Melbourne, why do we have to keep persisting with a freaking vl for gods sake? Cause Sydney are faster, who cares?

Race cars are a lot of time and money, they also require a huge amount of commitment, and if the commitment isn't there for the race car, then there is no point even looking at it until the commitment and interest is back. Otherwise you just get a half arsed job, if customers cars are the business focus, then get the customers out there enjoying themselves.
i'd eat dog sh1t on a stick if it had fresh garlic on it
Old 30-11-12, 08:36   #159
GMHBT1
Player

Car: R33 gtst m spec
Quote:

lol i wouldnt bother spending a fortune on a 1980s car champ i spent up a decent amount on my old bt1 before i sold it many many years ago and still lost money but back then i got $23000 which was a nice down payment for my town house. yes i miss the car but there to old now i even sold my r33 gtst and bought a brand new car for more comfort and cheaper to run and less police attension.

i dont need a factory tour because a i wouldnt know half of what im looking at and by the sounds of it if rajab is that busy and cant finish his own car he must have so many customer cars there i would be there for days getting the run down on them all so i guess goodluck and i guess we will be seeing a big bunch of beasts out of rajab in 2013.

88 chaser nobody really cares i agree but you have to admit there has always been that melbourne vs sydney rivalry that gets brought up from time to time and i was just refering to where are all the fast melbourne cars you used to see them out weekly handing it to sydney and letting them know about it too but then all of a sudden sydney have white washed the field and all im reading from melbourne is look out sydney where coming type storys and but not much more than that and its been how many years now lol. the bees must have ****s the size of the melbourne to perth rail lines in melbourne which is why the sarcasm in saying will they be out this side of 2015 as i knew there was going to be some sort of excuse before i even originally posted it so hows that for being a mind reader lol.
Old 30-11-12, 13:54   #160
[HAMOUD]
HDT LE #3501 9.92@140mph

Few beasts and a few surprises coming out of here next year!!
Old 05-12-12, 20:21   #161
PNP
Keep Flapping!

Car:
GMHBT1 - Nobody was handing it to any one before, all the racing Alan does is for him and his customers. His cars wouldn't be where they are at without the R&D from racing week in week out. His OWN car has run a best of 8.0 - what have you run? Ohh wait you claim not to know half of what your looking at yet you;
- were amazed that turbowerx vl still ran spool rods & said "the spool rods seem better than the scat and there locally made"
- in a plenum thread you commented "look at a matouks vl engine bay below they use a stock vlt plenum with a pipe off the side"
- on boo stn's thread you also said "i dare say an axle has broken or possibly a suspension failure of some sort on the diff or similar. as in from the chassis to the diff i mean like a 4 link arm"

Not bad for someone who doesn't know ANYTHING.
Stop causing **** please.
Thread closed!

p.s - the last time i checked GMHBT1 it wasn't ALAN RAJAB Vs Australia!