CalaisTurbo New Tags END Ignore Digital Niche Code -->
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Technical > Engines, Turbos, Exhausts, Intercoolers
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 19-11-17, 19:09   #1
Wkd_Vl
Player
 
Wkd_Vl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-02-09
Location: Melbourne, S.E
Car: VLT & Vz SV8
Trader Rating: (24)
rb26/30 throttle cable

Anyone here running a rb26 in there vl with the stock inlet manifold. What throttle cable do you use cheers guys
Wkd_Vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-17, 14:39   #2
RB26TTVL
nearly there..
 
RB26TTVL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17-01-06
Location: VIC, Mt Martha
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl View Post
Anyone here running a rb26 in there vl with the stock inlet manifold. What throttle cable do you use cheers guys
I'm just running the RB26 one with a spacer in it, but mines still not finished yet. It needs probably about 30-40mm of length taken off the cable and it'd be perfect.
RB26TTVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-17, 20:33   #3
Wkd_Vl
Player
 
Wkd_Vl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-02-09
Location: Melbourne, S.E
Car: VLT & Vz SV8
Trader Rating: (24)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB26TTVL View Post
I'm just running the RB26 one with a spacer in it, but mines still not finished yet. It needs probably about 30-40mm of length taken off the cable and it'd be perfect.

Ah ok kool. Do you know where to get the cable shortned
Wkd_Vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 09:13   #4
RB26TTVL
nearly there..
 
RB26TTVL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17-01-06
Location: VIC, Mt Martha
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl View Post
Ah ok kool. Do you know where to get the cable shortned
Searched accelerator cable repairs, these guys came up, looks like they could either modify one for you, or make up a new one to suit.

http://www.tgacables.com.au/about-us.html
.
RB26TTVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 17:06   #5
Wkd_Vl
Player
 
Wkd_Vl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-02-09
Location: Melbourne, S.E
Car: VLT & Vz SV8
Trader Rating: (24)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB26TTVL View Post
Searched accelerator cable repairs, these guys came up, looks like they could either modify one for you, or make up a new one to suit.

http://www.tgacables.com.au/about-us.html
ah awesome man. and there around the corner from me. cheers
Wkd_Vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-17, 09:50   #6
RB26TTVL
nearly there..
 
RB26TTVL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17-01-06
Location: VIC, Mt Martha
Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl View Post
ah awesome man. and there around the corner from me. cheers
Sweet, let me know how you go, I'm hoping to have mine ready to go soon, I'll need to do the same with the cable.
RB26TTVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 20:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger