CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale - Advertisers > www.TuffCarParts.com
G-Cylinder

Old 09-06-11, 12:03   #1
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Trader Rating: (30)
New products @ Tuff Car Parts!

Hey Guys,

New products are being added to our range every single week without fail! Thought I'd start keeping you all updated with some of our more notable additions:

Some recent additions are a range of piston and rods for BA+ XR6t, EF-BF fuel rail kits, the full Process West range, non-corrosive E85 race fuel by the drum or barrel, E85 compliant rubber fuel line, further additions to our already huge range of EFI products including the new Bosch Indy replacment, ID1000, ID200 + much more, a range of brake upgrade kits from mild to wild in a number of brands, a range of ADR legal braided brake lines for most late model Falcon/Commodore and much, much more!

Over on the other side of the fence we've recently become the exclusive Australian agent for the Elite Engineering catch cans suitable for all LSx applications. These are the best available anywhere - they are a straight fit in a matter of minutes and feature a proper strainer setup, and the bottom unscrews in seconds for easy emptying. Further info CLICK HERE

Also on the Holden side, we've recently added some further driveline hardware in the way of billet stub axles & driveshafts to suit VT-VZ, Eaton Trutrac, Harrop Trutrac (as well as the full Harrop range), front & rear strut braces, chassis connector kits, turbo kits, SC kits, torque converters, the full VCM range of products, a wide range of top brand OTRS including Duspeed, VCM, GMM Ramjet, Yella Terra, LS1 2 bar & 3 bar plug in MAP sensors & more!

Another interesting addition is the Goodyear range of drag radials at unbeatable pricing.

This is all in addition to our already wide range of late model Aussie, old school & Jap import performance products, so if it's performance related we'll either have it, or will try our best to get it at a competitive price!

Cheers,

Justin.

Last edited by private9; 10-06-11 at 10:14.
private9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-11, 20:43   #2
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Hey Guys,

Haven't had a chance to update with all the new products, but below is just a sample of new products that we've added in the last month or so. This is not all of them, but just some of the more interesting ones:

-OS Giken triple plate clutches - available for LS1 & most Jap-spec cars (full OS Giken range also available)

-Kaaz oil (Kaaz LSDs already available as well as Eaton & Harrop Truetracs)

-Bosch 984 external pump (Porsche replacement)

-Davies Craig Alloy electric water pumps (full Davies Craig range already available inc thermo switches, EWP, booster kits, thermo fan kits etc)

-VT-VE 4" MAF Pipe kits for those that don't want an OTR

-New Bosch EV14 0 280 158 040 - It is a factory 970cc injector, 38mm o ring to o ring. Please note we can also supply an adapter to make it length 48mm. You can then use the normal top adapter to use in full length 60mm applications, giving you a factory full length near 1000cc injector with Bosch EV1 plug. These are a very nice injector. Use them in 3/4 length for FG or full length in BA-BF

-Siemens 220lb injectors - not as nice as the Bosch & ID2000 injectors we also supply in the same size, but very nicely priced!

-Revised pricing on Borg Warner 28 spline 4pinion mini spools

-Stewart Warner gauges (full range available) - this is in addition to the full range of Autometer & Dakota Digital that we already have!

-BMR Fabrications products. - Of most interest are the VT-VZ front & rear strut braces, chassis kits, & upgraded CV shafts & inner stubs. These are a great alternative to Harrop CV/half shafts & inner stubs and are as used in my own VX.

-Chrome Elite Engineering LSx catch can - this is a new addition to the full range for which Tuff Car Parts is the exclusive Australian Distributor

-ICE Ignition products (as well as MSD, Crane, Mallory etc that we already have)

-Edelbrock LS1 coil covers

-Great quality aftermarket LS1 coils - available as sets or individually for non-LS applications. We can also supply our own design universal billet bracket for universal applications.

-DBA rotors to suit BF FPV 6 piston Brembos just added today - we also handle the full DBA range.

-The full Atomic Performance range!

These are just some of the more interesting new products we've added in the last month or so, but there has been plenty more!
Old 13-06-11, 00:15   #3
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd update with a few new products :D

Rage 3" mandrel bent catback exhaust to suit E-series V8 sedan - $385
Rage 3" mandrel bent catback exhaust to suit AU IRS V8 - $450

These are both very nice quality mandrel bent exhausts with 3" straight through mufflers. Both are a straight bolt up to your standard cats, no welding or mods required! As with EVERY exhaust that we sell, these will be supplied with required gaskets & clamps.

There's been literally dozens more new products over the last few weeks, more updates to follow!

Thanks,

Justin.
Old 16-06-11, 18:05   #4
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Reverse cowl scoops now in stock!
Available in 4", 6" & 9" high, length can be trimmed to suit a variety of applications.

For further information, please contact us!

Old 18-06-11, 11:01   #5
private9
Advertiser

Car:
LUNATI DUAL VALVE SPRING KIT
UPGRADE FOR LS1 LS2 L98 LS3 HOLDEN & HSV V8

Member's only price of $350 + freight!

With a maximum lift capability at 0.660-inch, the Lunati kit serves the majority of popular camshaft applications.

The kit is complete with dual valve springs, steel retainers, locks, valve seals and spring locators and represents a drop-in installation for many popular LS applications.

Lunati’s retainers and spring locators are CNC-manufactured from 4140 alloy steel. The locators pilot onto the valve guides and locate the inner diameter of the inner valve springs, preventing them from abrading the springpockets in the aluminum heads.

In common with all dual-spring retainers, these new Lunati types have a group of steps machined into their underside (which locate the upper registers of the valve springs) and a bore machined to accept the 7-degree valve locks.

The locks are equipped with inner bead locks and the 7-degree interference angle between the locks and the retainers is favored by many who believe it causes the locks to clamp the valve stems tighter. Through careful CAD and FEA design efforts, Lunati engineers have developed a new valve spring retainer design using wear-favorable alloy steel, yet nearly matching the weight advantage of Titanium.

For street/strip longevity, Lunati’s lightweight alloy steel retainer is unbeatable. Viton steel-jacketed valve seals complete the kit. The steel jackets ensure the valve stem seals remain tight around the valve guides and also protect the seals should the inner springs come in light contact with them. The Viton material is ideal for resisting heat and oil, particularly some of the more aggressive oil additives that cause ordinary seals to swell and distort.
Old 19-06-11, 11:01   #6
calais to4 me
Player

Car: VL
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to calais to4 me
You guys have Strange components available?
Old 19-06-11, 13:25   #7
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calais to4 me View Post
You guys have Strange components available?
Hey bud,

Sure do! We handle all of the following driveline components and much more!
Competition Engineering
Eaton
Harrop
Moroso
Moser
Richmond
Romac
Race Trans Solutions
Strange
Wilwood

Cheers,

Justin.

Last edited by private9; 20-06-11 at 10:03.
Old 05-07-11, 16:26   #8
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Hey guys,

For those of you with Euro cars, we are now proud stockists of the high quality range of Remus exhaust products!

The Remus range covers many European cars as well as a wide range of bikes. Please contact us for further info!

Thanks,

Justin.
Old 20-07-11, 15:57   #9
private9
Advertiser

Car:
NOS Sniper kits - Simply the most affordable quality nitrous kits available!
Always in stock @ Tuff Car Parts!
http://stores.ebay.com.au/TuffCarPar...&_sid=89127851

Even better prices for forum members :)
Old 24-07-11, 17:39   #10
private9
Advertiser

Car:

B&M Truck Megashifter now in stock!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/B-M-TRUCK...em 27bcda149b

(Hurst Truck shifter as well as the rest of the B&M + Hurst ranges also available).
Old 26-07-11, 16:16   #11
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Aeromotive Stealth 340 in tank fuel pumps - huge flow at great prices! Always in stock @ Tuff Car Parts! Great member's prices, please PM or email sales@tuffcarparts.com for further info.

AEROMOTIVE STEALTH 340 FUEL PUMP - 340 LITRE PER HOUR IN TANK FUEL PUMP!

**Available with Offset, Centre or Inline Inlet**

The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.

What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.

• Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable.
• Offset Inlet, In-line with outlet
• Includes universal filter sock
• Designed for in-tank use only
• E85 Compatible
• Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications.

Kit Includes:
• Pump
• Universal Drop Parts Kit (Filter, Wiring Pigtail, Rubber Hose, (2) Clamps, Rubber Grommet)

Old 27-07-11, 19:21   #12
RB2GO
NO SHOW

Car: VLT, VT
Trader Rating: (12)
Thanks for the speedy and quality service man
RB2GO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-11, 20:21   #13
PROGMH

Car:
Trader Rating: (26)
I asked how much the MT ET Street radials were that you said you had and you didn't reply and deleted my post. Are you still selling them?
PROGMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-11, 10:59   #14
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGMH View Post
I asked how much the MT ET Street radials were that you said you had and you didn't reply and deleted my post. Are you still selling them?
Hey mate,

I think you're looking at the wrong thread.

Check post number 6 in the following thread, where I did reply to your question. I can see that your post has been removed, but I didn't do this, I can only assume another mod has tidied the thread?
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=238582

Thanks,

Justin.

---------- Post added 28-07-11 at 12:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB2GO View Post
Thanks for the speedy and quality service man
No probs at all mate, pleasure dealing with you!
Old 03-08-11, 21:55   #15
private9
Advertiser

Car:

These MagnaFlow universal spun catalytic converters utilize revolutionary new catalyst technology. Using new manufacturing technology, MagnaFlow fabricates each converter body from a single CNC-formed and laser-welded tubular section, which is then spun into a round converter body shape. The MagnaFlow universal spun catalytic converters are literally manufactured around the catalyst, which is securely tucked inside and necks down to thicker-gauge material at the inlet/oulet for maximum durability. They are available in different-diameter inlets and outlets to match your specific exhaust system.

Available in 2.5" or 3", both in a choice of 200 CPSI metallic core, or 100 CPSI (cells per squre inch) metallic core for maximum performance!

All 4 variants are the same price at a low $169ea inc GST (+freight) for forum members!

We have many, many different brands/styles/sizes of cats in stock at all times, and many more available via custom order, so if you need a cat just let us know!

Last edited by private9; 03-08-11 at 22:05.
Old 12-08-11, 18:09   #16
SRB-30T
Player

Car: 87 Calais Turbo Series II
Trader Rating: (3)
Thanks for the super quick delivery on the b&m shifter! Love it!
SRB-30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-11, 12:26   #17
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRB-30T View Post
Thanks for the super quick delivery on the b&m shifter! Love it!
Thanks mate, pleasure dealing with you!
Old 24-08-11, 17:44   #18
pao747
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (3)
hey mate recieved the muffler really happy with it thanks for your help.
pao747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-11, 10:48   #19
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pao747 View Post
hey mate recieved the muffler really happy with it thanks for your help.
Great to hear mate, thanks again!
Old 14-09-11, 22:04   #20
WHITER33
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
After a price for a electric water pump and controller
Old 15-09-11, 16:38   #21
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITER33 View Post
After a price for a electric water pump and controller
Hey mate,

FULL Davies Craig cooling range is in stock - from electric water pumps, thermo fans, digital controllers all the way to the tyre pressure monitoring system!

PM sent for further info.

Thanks,

Justin.

---------- Post added 15-09-11 at 21:36 ----------

Some new products just in stock from Tuff Car Parts! HEAPS more new products in stock, keep an eye out for further info!

2.5L Surge tank suit twin 044 - MEMBER'S PRICE ONLY $89.50ea inc GST!!!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-5L-FUEL...em 27be57dc0e
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A KIT WITH 2 X BOSCH 044 FUEL PUMPS, ANODIZED DUAL FUEL PUMP BRACKET WITH RUBBER INSULATOR AND FITTINGS FROM TANK TO PUMP, AND OFF PUMP OUTLET FOR ONLY $650ea inc GST!

2.5L Surge tank suit single 044 - AN Fittings. MEMBER'S PRICE ONLY $79.50ea inc GST
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-5L-FUEL...em 53e92cf309
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A KIT WITH 1 X BOSCH 044 FUEL PUMP, ANODIZED FUEL PUMP BRACKET WITH RUBBER INSULATOR AND FITTINGS FROM TANK TO PUMP, AND OFF PUMP OUTLET FOR ONLY $299ea inc GST!

2.5L Surge tank suit single 044 - Barbed/Push on Fittings. MEMBER'S PRICE ONLY $74.95ea inc GST
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-5L-FUEL...em 53e92cfac2
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A KIT WITH 1 X BOSCH 044 FUEL PUMP, ANODIZED FUEL PUMP BRACKET WITH RUBBER INSULATOR AND FITTINGS FROM TANK TO PUMP, AND OFF PUMP OUTLET FOR ONLY $289ea inc GST!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/UNIVERSAL...em 27be58006c
1L Catch can kit. MEMBER'S PRICE ONLY $74.95ea inc GST

Many more surge tank and catch can options in stock, here are just a few more examples:

Please post, PM or email us at sales@tuffcarparts.com for further info!
Old 21-09-11, 17:14   #22
calais to4 me
Player

Do you guys sell Kirkey race seats?
Old 21-09-11, 17:15   #23
justinaga
Player

Car:
Do you have Recaro seats for the evo 3?
Old 21-09-11, 20:42   #24
private9
Advertiser

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calais to4 me View Post
Do you guys sell Kirkey race seats?
We sure do carry Kirkey seats - PM me with what you're after for a quote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinaga View Post
Do you have Recaro seats for the evo 3?
Sorry mate, don't have any seats for EVO3.
Old 22-09-11, 12:55   #25
calais to4 me
Player

PM sent