User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > New South Wales
G-Cylinder

Old 09-01-07, 23:28   #201
5spd_vlct
Player

Car: VL Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Totally agree with everything Ez said. But you do have more balls than most blokes Ez :P I would take my gf but she is really timid. If only more chicks went down there and stood up to it. I went down this year with some mates and in a way i am glad my gf was not there i would have been smashing heads in if anyone touched her.
5spd_vlct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-07, 23:30   #202
pascal
Player

Car: 88 Calais Turbo 5spd, (Coming Soon) 1981 Delorean DMC 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW355
Dude, your bro shouldnt go there with his misses if she's only 15 (This goes for all chicks), and if girls dont wanna get harassed, dont go!!! simple!!!.... No one forces them to go to the nats, they choose to go there!!! The moral of the party at the nats is, tits or tyres... Its all about having a laugh and a good time buddy..
If you think that sort of behaviour is acceptable you need to pull your head in mate. Why should women not go? Because a few pigs want to hassle them? It aint simple at all. Its people with your mindset that need to wake up to themselves.
Old 09-01-07, 23:31   #203
Blink
Sensible Since 21/05/2009

Car: RB30ET
Trader Rating: (21)
Send a message via MSN to Blink
Some of those pictures, where guys are holding up shirts of what im assuming is there Gf's is just disturbing.

What a sick relationship
Old 09-01-07, 23:34   #204
VLT_Aero
Player

Car: VS SS, VN V8
Totally agree with everything here RAW355 shut up your giving the rest of us a bad name.if chicks want to show off their tits then they leave themselves open for it but i think miz vl turbo is talking about chicks in the crowd just walking around.some of the behaviour this year was just unbelievable.
VLT_Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 00:07   #205
pascal
Player

Car: 88 Calais Turbo 5spd, (Coming Soon) 1981 Delorean DMC 12
Back in the old days you used to hear the odd remarks being made towards females but it really does seem that people are going down there solely to harass women, get drunk and cause trouble! The quality of summernats has gone down hill dramatically, there are so many morons there who have no appreciation or respect for the amount of work that has been put into some of these cars, the rise of vandalised cars at the nats demonstrates that. Miz_VL_Turbo is my mrs and we have both been going since we were 8 year olds, but lately it has just been out of control. Anyone that thinks it is acceptable and trying to bandaid the problem by telling women to stay at home needs to wake up.
Old 10-01-07, 00:08   #206
Blink

No alcohol at the event will help
Old 10-01-07, 05:31   #207
vl_burgs
Player

Car: vt s pack
Some guys down there are good and will only yell out to the girls cruising around in the cars. But i definately agree that the women that go there to appreciate the event shouldnt get hassled. Do you guys ever wonder why all the hookers come from other states to be in canberra during the nats? because there is so much business from all the losers who dont get women there. Summernats is definately known as a tits and burnouts event and I think alot of women know that so they dont go. Just saves them having to slap someone really. sorry bout the long post
Old 10-01-07, 06:58   #208
Epitaph
Y U MAD THO?

Car: BF XR8 Ute
Trader Rating: (14)
Who is Danny Myers Blink?

You mean Gary? He's already been grand champion
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 09:35   #209
veeELL
1 more week!

Car: VLT30T, VLCT Aero
Trader Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW355
Dude, your bro shouldnt go there with his misses if she's only 15 (This goes for all chicks), and if girls dont wanna get harassed, dont go!!! simple!!!.... No one forces them to go to the nats, they choose to go there!!! The moral of the party at the nats is, tits or tyres... Its all about having a laugh and a good time buddy..

Having a good time doesnt mean having a good time at someone else's expense mate - what if were your girlfriend or daughter? The event should be for the whole family - not just redneck wankers shouting filth at ladies. Show some respect moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascal
Back in the old days you used to hear the odd remarks being made towards females but it really does seem that people are going down there solely to harass women, get drunk and cause trouble! The quality of summernats has gone down hill dramatically, there are so many morons there who have no appreciation or respect for the amount of work that has been put into some of these cars, the rise of vandalised cars at the nats demonstrates that. Miz_VL_Turbo is my mrs and we have both been going since we were 8 year olds, but lately it has just been out of control. Anyone that thinks it is acceptable and trying to bandaid the problem by telling women to stay at home needs to wake up.

good call - agreed

Last edited by veeELL; 10-01-07 at 09:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
veeELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 10:32   #210
RAW355
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLT_Aero
Totally agree with everything here RAW355 shut up your giving the rest of us a bad name.if chicks want to show off their tits then they leave themselves open for it but i think miz vl turbo is talking about chicks in the crowd just walking around.some of the behaviour this year was just unbelievable.
You shut up, did you read what i wrote?? Did i say its a good thing that chicks get harrassed?? OFCOURSE IT A BAD THING!! And how am i giving anyone a bad name?? IM STATING THE TRUTH!!! GIRLS KNOW THAT THERE ARE D*CKHEADS OUT THERE THAT HARASS GIRLS, IM NOT SAYING GIRLS SHOULDNT GO, BUT THEY ALL KNOW WHAT GOES ON THERE SO IF THEY DONT WANNA GET HARRASSED (IM NOT SAYING THEY WILL BUT ALOT OF THEM MOST PROBABLLY WILL GET HARRASSED), DONT GO!!! SIMPLE!! I KNOW PLENTY OF GIRLS THAT LOVE CARS BUT DONT GO THERE FOR THE FACT THAT THEY DONT WANT TO GET HARRASSED!!!! YOU DONT NEED TO BE A SCIENTEST TO WORK THAT OUT!! AND THE CHICKS THAT SHOW THERE TITS OBVIOUSLY DONT MIND IT, AND OTHERS IN THE CROWD ARE OBVIOUSLY THERE FOR THE CARS AND TO ENJOY THE EVENT!!!! NO OFFENCE TO ANY LADY'S!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeELL
Having a good time doesnt mean having a good time at someone else's expense mate - what if were your girlfriend or daughter? The event should be for the whole family - not just redneck wankers shouting filth at ladies. Show some respect moron.

good call - agreed
WAKE UP BUDDY!! MY GF LOVES CARS AND DOESNT GO THERE FOR THE FACT THAT THERE'S DUDE'S OUT THERE WHO HARRASS GIRLS!! SHE WOULD LOVE TO GO, BUT DOESNT!! YOU JUST KEEP SENDING YOUR GF OR MISSES THERE LIKE A DUMB ASS, THEN COME BACK HERE HAVING A WINGE EVERY YEAR ABOUT HOW DRUNK GUYS HARRASSED THEM.... IT WILL HAPPEN ALL THE TIME MATE! I KNOW ITS WRONG AND NO OFFENCE TO THE LADYS ON THIS SITE OR THAT GO THERE, BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO, YOU CANT CONTROL HUNDREDS OF DRUNK PEOPLE!!!!!!! THE ONLY SOLOUTION IS, NO ALCOHOL (I STRONGLY DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN) AND IVE SEEN BLOKES THAT ARNT EVEN DRUNK ASK GIRLS TO SHOW THERE TITS, SO YOU TELL ME WHAT OTHER SOLOUTIONS THERE COULD BE??? I BET YOU CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING THAT WOULD WORK!!

OVER AND OUT!!

Last edited by RAW355; 10-01-07 at 11:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RAW355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 10:56   #211
VKiller
TO00NZ

Car: '96 Skyline GTST
Trader Rating: (16)
Evolution obviously passed your family by RAW355...

In this day and age that sort of behaviour is just not acceptable, the cunts saying this **** should be ashamed of themselves...
Old 10-01-07, 11:01   #212
-RUWET-
Paid In Full

Car: 22's
Trader Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink
No alcohol at the event will help
shutup
Old 10-01-07, 11:23   #213
calais_dude
Player

Car: 5spd VLCT, KTM450, KX250 freestyle bike, tricked 07 CRF450 race bike, thumpstar bored to 162cc
Send a message via MSN to calais_dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKiller
Evolution obviously passed your family by RAW355...

In this day and age that sort of behaviour is just not acceptable, the cunts saying this **** should be ashamed of themselves...
totally agree.

well said before erin

but like seriously what sorta sick f*ck goes for a little 15y.o girl?........ ahwell in the end he got pretty f*cked up by a bunch of guys so yeh he got what he deserved
Old 10-01-07, 11:50   #214
-HOLDEN-
Player

Car: 1986 Vl Calais
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to -HOLDEN-
lol me I'm 15 jks
i went to summernats 18 and now 20 and the only thing that changed was more security for no burnouts dudes yelling **** out to girls in the crowd is bad cause they are there for a good time but the chicks that ride around in the back of Ute's and that should expect that to happen

Last edited by -HOLDEN-; 10-01-07 at 13:50.
-HOLDEN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 12:06   #215
Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by -RUWET-
shutup
Disagree Michael?

And yeah Kane haha, Meant Garry no idea why but I always mix him up with Danny Smith or what ever his name is, the Burnout guy from SA haha.
Old 10-01-07, 12:16   #216
-RUWET-
Paid In Full

lol cant take the alcahol away the problem at the nats with the ****head gronks who call out to girls is never going to go away and talking about it on a forum wont do ****. take the alcahol away and half the people will stop going and no one will stay past 5pm
Old 10-01-07, 12:27   #217
Blink

In SA for new years at the biggest place to celebrate at Glenelg it is a total dry zone, cops and security everywhere. Most people would still obviously get drunk before the night at pre drinks, or away from the main area, but it seems to help stop as much idiots causing so much trouble.

Im sure most of the people would still go man, im sure they arent just going to get pissed, I am yet to see a Car Show in SA where they serve Alcohol. And we have no trouble at all. I know were obviously way smaller, but maybe Chic Henry should be the one making an effort to stop what obviously is a problem.
Old 10-01-07, 12:51   #218
Miz_VL_Turbo
VLs always in the heart

Car: 87 Calais Turbo 5spd, RB25DET 180sx drift car, MY07 WRX
Trader Rating: (24)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HOLDEN-
lol me I'm 15 Na jks
i went to summernats 18 and now 20 and the only thing that changed was more security for no burnouts dudes yelling **** out to girls in the crowd is bad cause they are there for a good time but the chicks that ride around in the back of Ute's and that should expect that to happen
Yeah i agree with that, if a chick wants to flash her rack she should expect to be yelled out at, but it is the innocent bystanders in the crowd who are in no way provocative that also get abused and yelled at and grabbed.

As for alcohol, alcohol has been part of summernats since it started. Banning it and ruining it for the majority because of the minority is not the best option. The majority shouldn't have to suffer because of drunk morons who can't control themselves. Most of these drunk morons are the type who venture down there to solely cause trouble and yell at chicks, they aren't the ones who want to admire and truly respect and have appreciation for the amount of work put into some of the cars.
Miz_VL_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 13:16   #219
-RUWET-
Paid In Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz_VL_Turbo
As for alcohol, alcohol has been part of summernats since it started. Banning it and ruining it for the majority because of the minority is not the best option. The majority shouldn't have to suffer because of drunk morons who can't control themselves. Most of these drunk morons are the type who venture down there to solely cause trouble and yell at chicks, they aren't the ones who want to admire and truly respect and have appreciation for the amount of work put into some of the cars.
I agree 100% its not like auto salon or something which I dun even know why they sell alcahol there
Old 10-01-07, 13:35   #220
MR 30L
Official Member

Car: VL Calais Turbo And A 5.7 Litre Statesman
has anyone heard any stories of cars being knocked off at this years summernats?
MR 30L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 13:57   #221
-HOLDEN-
Player

Car: 1986 Vl Calais
Send a message via MSN to -HOLDEN-
no why?

it's simple where chick's+cars+alcohol==burnouts and abuse
thats why at everyday car show's there's no abuse cause there's no alcohol i don't know if anyone's been to Bathurst 1000 here but after the top ten shut out it's the same
(I'm not saying ban alcohol)
Old 10-01-07, 14:14   #222
MR 30L
Official Member

Car: VL Calais Turbo And A 5.7 Litre Statesman
at the end of the day if those girls at the summernats stopped flashing and getting onto each other then i am pretty sure that the saying "show us ya tits" will die down slowly. these girls that flash there tits all the time destroy it for the other females there. thats my opinion. one of my friends friends who is 14 was told to flash her tits and when she said she is 14 the guy goes "so who cares" (SCUM BAG)

at the end of the day the chics flashing their tits are the ones destroying female respect
MR 30L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 14:57   #223
DA HOON
do it with junk, not $$$

Car: hacked up vr with ls1
Send a message via MSN to DA HOON
ya think paul?! you and your mates with that cab driver LOL!

summernats will be like this aslong as everyone is allowed in... simple as that... it goes that way, people go there to expect ****loads of burnouts and tits and when they dont they start going to the extreme to see it

Steve
Old 10-01-07, 15:17   #224
PLY-BOI
Official Member

Car: MK Triton 4X4
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to PLY-BOI
nah i havent heard of any getting stolen this year but i remeber one getting stolen the year b4 last i think

and wats that bout a cab driver paul ?
PLY-BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 15:25   #225
lil_timmy
Forever N/A

Car: charade
Trader Rating: (42)
Send a message via MSN to lil_timmy
haha long story about the cabby.. but it was as funny as hell!
lil_timmy is offline   Reply With Quote