CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale & Wanted - Cars and Bikes
Tyres Now

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-05, 22:43   #26
Psi_Wagon
Wagon > Sedan

Trader Rating: (39)
wheres the sideskirts ?
Old 08-08-05, 22:57   #27
VL-RACER
BANNED

Car: Does a Wheely bin count?
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to VL-RACER
nice car 15g maxx
Old 08-08-05, 23:01   #28
F I L L I P O
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (117)
15 year old ****heads posting how mutch they think the car is worth really gives me the ****ing ****s, you have no idea how mutch money may have been invested into the car, keep your ****ing mouths shut, especially you VL-RACER
Old 08-08-05, 23:04   #29
Blink
Sensible Since 21/05/2009

Car: RB30ET
Trader Rating: (21)
Send a message via MSN to Blink
gonna have to agree with ya FILLIPO, im gonna say around 20k, havnt realy seen what the utha guys have said, but its a damn nice car, probly 20-22k i reckon, and who cares, its a boot, meh . and im not a huge fan of the interior, but then again, i dont hate it. nice car man, hope ya get a buyer whos gonna treat this car well.
Matt
Old 09-08-05, 00:12   #30
HSV-JET
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by F I L L I P O
15 year old ****heads posting how mutch they think the car is worth really gives me the ****ing ****s, you have no idea how mutch money may have been invested into the car, keep your ****ing mouths shut, especially you VL-RACER

I don't know about the other guys who said those prices but I am pretty sure IDO 11 is not a 15 year old as he has an 11 second VH SLE and I think that puts him in the category of knowing how much money is involved. I would love for everyone to see what a car dealer would pay for any VLT (and I know the prices that they pay), considering they don't give a **** how much money has been spent but the owner can ask whatever he wants for it.
I hope he gets what he wants.
Very nice car
Good Luck with the sale
Old 09-08-05, 00:17   #31
Midz
Player

Car:
Dealer would offer $4.5K, maybe $6k coz they know some1 will come and pay $12k for a quick sale.
Old 09-08-05, 00:20   #32
HDTCAL
BANNED

Car: CalaisTurbo HDT Sport Auto with Sunroof & Scheel Seats Build Number 4069 & More Brock VLT's Brock Shop Brisbane (07)3341 9911
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to HDTCAL
Dealers are assholes some make $10K profit...I would never buy from car dealer biggest bullsh!t artists...All comes down to who ever is willing to pay for this car...
Old 09-08-05, 06:52   #33
ido 11
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (3)
what people ask for and what they get are two different things!it is a nice car and there has been a lot of money spent on it,but its not show condition and 20-25 grand for a vl turbo is a lot of money,2rumble is for sale on here and he wants around that price but thats a summernats winner,you just have to be realistic!
Old 09-08-05, 12:14   #34
Hostile1
Player

Car: ohh *Wait for it...* VL CALAIS
Was this on the Gold Coast on Sunday? I was driving my ute and it was (i think its the same) cruising along behind me..Fark, its very tidy! Looks awesome!! GL with the sale!
Old 09-08-05, 13:15   #35
david85dc
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (11)
Send a message via MSN to david85dc
very nice good luck with sale
Old 09-08-05, 13:56   #36
osk
Osk Racing...

Car: VL Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via MSN to osk
does it come with the stubbie hilly???

COOL-IT Performance
Old 09-08-05, 22:08   #37
BOOSTN_06
Player

Car: coming soon...
Send a message via MSN to BOOSTN_06
the photos are sh|t, interior looks average, paints looks average. get some decent photos up mate.

the idiot who said 11g, shut up. the motor alone has had over 10 spent on it. the last 2 owners have both put a huge amount of time and money into the car. it might not be completely show, but its the closest ive seen in a daily driven street car, and it will produce impressive numbers. once some decents photos are up u guys will appreciatethe car this is.
Old 09-08-05, 23:38   #38
dd.
Player

Car:
-keep your comments to yourself, a for sale thread has no place for those comments
-Miz

Last edited by Miz_VL_Turbo; 10-08-05 at 12:15.
Old 10-08-05, 00:03   #39
freEze_dK
The Lurker

Car:
Trader Rating: (2)
sexy car.................... looks good with the rims and interior......dont like the boot with no carpet and all the wires sticking out in the front.....appart from that........it is showroom
Old 10-08-05, 00:28   #40
HSV-JET
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midz
Dealer would offer $4.5K, maybe $6k coz they know some1 will come and pay $12k for a quick sale.
This is the national average price a dealer will pay for a mint, original 1988 series two manual berlina turbo (An original calais is not worth much more)

http://www.redbook.com.au/vehiclesea...p?key=HOLD88BJ

But anyway, he can ask what he wants
Old 10-08-05, 00:58   #41
fcukthedj
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to fcukthedj
imo at the end of the day its a vl turbo, they r just about 20 years old, if u spend 20k on it and buy it today try to sell it in 2 years n u will be lucky to get 7k for it. the reason why ppl are asking for so much is because they are a popular car. in the next few years other high performance cars will be cheaper which slowly but surely will phase out the craze of vlturbos.

id rather much spend between 20-25k on a vx ss or something newer which i know if i had an accident in i could find parts easier and when i wanted to sell it i have a better chance of getting a bit more than 7k for it.

goodluck let the guy try to sell the car for what he wants, we cant tell him what to put it for but buddy if someone offers u around 12-13k for it i think u should take it.
Old 10-08-05, 10:45   #42
Rydogg
Player

Car: EX Calais turbo xxx896, NEW VLT five speed YSD142
Hey dudes its a boot if u want to trim it when its never goin to be seen u can do that.wires are sticking out cause i was working on the incabbin boost controler and didnt fix it up properly before mark came around with his digi.as well for those guys that dont no what there talking about i never said i wanted 20g or over for it.its a EOI not a bitching fest were all the fu?* heads come out to play. its getting tuned tomoz ill post the dyno figure up and post better picks .

and dd. u are a c?nt head if u new anything about cars u wouldnt write stupid **** and adding up amounts that u made up your self.i agree its a 20year old car but thats the body about every thing has been replaced

I could say more but ill leave it at that ,thanks guys with the positive post's ill be back tomoz with more info
later ryan
Old 10-08-05, 12:17   #43
Miz_VL_Turbo
VLs always in the heart

Car: 87 Calais Turbo 5spd, RB25DET 180sx drift car, MY07 WRX
Trader Rating: (24)
Quote:
Originally Posted by F I L L I P O
couldnt agree more.

If you are not interested in buying the car, DO NOT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VL-RACER, even one more comment from you, in ANY for sale thread and you are gone. Everyone is sick of it.
Old 10-08-05, 12:58   #44
LAZY6
Official Member

Car: FG XR6 Turbo
looks alright
Old 10-08-05, 20:40   #45
EYMEN
Player

Car: vL com,XR6 Falcon
Send a message via MSN to EYMEN
i agree brother
Old 10-08-05, 22:38   #46
yiddo
Gold Members

Car: VE SS-V M6
LOL.. god this forum is good for a laugh..

i would say its worth more than 15 but i dont think many people are prepared to pay it.. i know if i had the money i would be expecting to pay around 15 for it... its so hard getting your money back on big modded vl calais.. just like TTJET etc..

good luck.. u definately deserve more than 15 for the work and money thats gone into it awesome lookin calais

Quote:
i actually found that the most stupid post lol.. sounds like ur the 15 year old no offence.. but a lot of people do sound like kids on here..

Last edited by yiddo; 10-08-05 at 22:42.
Old 10-08-05, 22:47   #47
F I L L I P O
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (117)
im 19 actually, and i hate ****heads that have no idea how mutch things add up to when ur building a car, then try to put a figure on how mutch they think the car is worth...
Old 10-08-05, 22:49   #48
yiddo
Gold Members

Car: VE SS-V M6
yeah i agree.. i know exactly what you mean.. just thought it was totally out of the blue.. there are so many ****s on here you cant keep track of whos who LOL ..
Old 10-08-05, 22:50   #49
freEze_dK
The Lurker

Car:
its like buying a car brand new out of the showroom........as soon as it comes out the value dropps straight away........i rekon ull get 15 max thats prob pushing it too....
Old 11-08-05, 01:37   #50
jetvl86
Player

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via MSN to jetvl86
common ppl for fu*k's sake this car is very nice and not something you even give some washed up car dealer too even quote on, some ppl on here are just straight up fu*k heads... i could be wrong but i dont think this car will get near 25k but is worth more than some ppl's comment of 11,12,13k!!! FILLIPO is on the ball about some ppl needing too shut the fu*k up. couldnt agree more!
anyway hot car good luck with the sale buddy and if you cant get what you want for it keep it coz at the end of the day it would probly be worth more to you than it is too someone else...... BUMPO!!!
Closed Thread