Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
JD CUSTOM

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-05, 12:21   #1
.loz
Gold Members

Car: Purple e36 328i manual coupe
Trader Rating: (5)
Victorian Beach Cruse (not official...yet)

ok, if anyone has ever been on the "sunny coast cruise" organised up in qld they would understand where this idea come from, and so i thought i would give it a shot. this hasnt been organised with sirgeo and he hasnt gotten back to me, so it aint official (BUT CAN BE! GE PM ME STEVE!!!!!). anyway, my gf and i are organising it and we are inviting as many people as possible. so i will just copy and past what i gf wrote on the opelaus forums, and will spread the word as soon as times are final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.opelaus.com
As it is getting hotter and the beach is a good place to be when it is hot, Laurie and i thought we would get everyone together and come down our way to laze on the beach for the afternoon. if it is a good day we might make it a regular thing

MEETING POINT:

Bunnings Cnr Springvale Rd and Cheltenham Rd (close to Westall Rd)

MEETING TIME:

10.00am for a 10.30am departure

MEETING DATE:

Sunday 27th November 2005

or

Saturday 19th November 2005

or

Sunday 20th November 2005

WHERE TO:

Mornington Peninsula

TO DO WHAT:

cruise along the esplanade and get everyone to look at us, swim at the beach, eat some lunch, play some water sports and some beach sports too... like beach footy

If you are interested, please put your name and prefered date on the list below. everyone is welcome even if they have nothing to do with the forum. all cars are welcome, bikes also, actually any mode of transport that will get you there.

WHO IS COMING & WHAT DATE THEY PREFER:

RULES FOR THE CRUISE:

* Drive with in your ability; you have nothing to prove so don’t push yourself.

* All ways cruise with your lights on (make it easy to know who is in the group)

* If you’re stuck at the lights or stuck behind a slow car, don’t panic! Wait for the lights to change or wait till its safe to over take the car.

* If you spot a road hazard such as a high speed bump, bad hole in the road, slow down and put your hazards on this will give the cars behind you know there something coming up.

* If for some reason you have a problem and need to stop, just pull over when it’s safe and one of the mods or admin will stop and give you a hand

* If you want to cruise under the speed limit that’s great, but please leave last at the meet points or if there someone behind you put your blinker on and let them pass.

* Leave the drinks for the pub - No drink driving

* UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES do burnouts, doughnuts or drive recklessly. (This will not be tolerated as it gives us the club a bad name) you will be asked to leave - THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS

* ALSO when leaving or entering a meet point please drive under the speed limit and enter or exit in a nice pace, as we use these places on other cruises.

hope to see you all there

Last edited by .loz; 08-11-05 at 12:26.
Closed Thread