Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > Stolen
GRUNT Performance

Old 23-01-05, 23:28   #1
Adjet
Player

Car: Berlina Turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Lock Em Up!

Wasnt sure were to post this but here i go any one in the frankston/Mornington peninsuala area be careful at the moment alot of break in`s into cars, probably just kids as i have been told by people that mainly just cash and phones etc have been taken, and as school holidays is still here, (just) it will still happen. They have been targeting whole streets, as alarms have been set off on most cars that are parked in the street (silly me leaves all windows down and doors unlocked, luckily for alarm it scared them off, plus i was parked in by another car). Just a heads up for all people down frankston way, Mornington, etc.
Adjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-05, 17:10   #2
Din86VL
Player

Car: Immac 86 VL, SV5000.
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to Din86VL
thanks Adjet, i might have to start locking my cars in my own driveway!
Din86VL is offline   Reply With Quote