Tyres Now

Old 15-01-03, 12:58   #1
ookami
Formally 87VLT

Car: RB30 Patrol
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to ookami
Benaraby Raceway - Test N Tune Jan 25th

If anyone is interested un making a trip to Beneraby raceway on the 25th of Jan theres Test N tune on. I won't be running my car unfortunity as the new cooler won't be fitted by then ...... Just wondering if any of you QLD VL owners are interested in making an appearance...
ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-03, 10:55   #2
ookami
Formally 87VLT

Car: RB30 Patrol
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to ookami
not sure if anyone is interested, but anyway heres a report on the drags.

there were only 2 vls at the meet (mine not included). One was Dark blue HDT Corsa. The guy who owned it had no idea what it was, but not the less it was still a sweet car. I think its best time for the day was 14.2, runnign a manual, with a medium to large front mount, 3 inch exhaust and a more boost. Other VL there was a yellow bt1. Didn't catch what time it pulled as I spent most of the time drenching intercoolers with ice water as the day was darn hot!! Other the other cars there my mates R33 GTR ran a 12.6 stockish with only adjuster boost. Another mates R33 gts-t ran a 11.7 with major traction problems almost the entire length on the track. An R32 gts4 ran one 13 second quarter but the rest of the times were well into the 15s as the driver lacked some experience as it was his first time drag racing, a good effort none the less.

S13 seemed to be everywhere that day, most of them running low 14s or high 13s, nothing too outstanding though. the main shock of the day was a dunger looking datsun stanza with a SR20 motor running 11s all day. with a t04 and external gate, it really shocked a lot of people. If anyone is interested I have over 200 highish quality pics from the day. If anyway wants to host some of them or would liked to be emailed some pm me.

87VLT
ookami is offline   Reply With Quote