Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Readers Rides > Other VLs
Tyres Now

Old 11-04-16, 20:46   #1
200series
Player

Car: VL series200 turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
My Series 200

hi all, i picked up this series 200 around about a year ago, still doing some digging off orignial owner and rego ect.. (any help would be appreciated), it was completely original apart from one hub cap missing! , even when i took the door cards off they still had the weather covers, so this thing really was untouched including the paint and some rust around the front windscreen and front left apillar, car has seen better days but will be getting a full restoration in the future, will consist of 5sp manual, turbo (built a6 block) and stock turbo conversion, suspension upgrade all round, diff, would also like to do a ss group a body kit but unsure as off right now, unusually the car was sold to "ST JOHN AMBULANCE ASSOC" dunno why they would want a series 200 but they did, was sold in belmont here in W.A on 13/6/88 trying to find my broadcasting sheet, it's in the house somewhere will post pics when i find it, looks like it hasn't had any spills on it from what i can remember. will post pics off car soon aswell..
200series is offline   Reply With Quote