User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Tyres Now

Old 12-04-14, 12:58   #1
[SLY.747]
LMCT 696969

Car: VZ HBD Calais 5.7, XR5 Turbo with the lot lol
Trader Rating: (12)
anyone into designing full vinyl wrap/graphics?

Its not a car but it can't hurt to be Chucking this out there before speaking with some bigger companies just incase someone around here does after hrs or cash jobs vinyl wrapping? Needing some work done around the start of may if anyone does it?

Basically Seen as tho the seasons just about done and my boat has not sold im turning it back into a race boat to compete in again, and am really up in the air on where to even start design wise on a nice wrap, graphics/art even down to colours im open to opinions if anyone has suggestions/ideas would be great, sort of want a rough idea of how i want it to look before i organize someone to do it and to be straight up i have no clue where to even start never really got into graphics/art design lol

So basically after colour suggestions, graphics/art/styling suggestions, and if anyone can design/print & fit a full wrap - or suggestions who's a good person to go to? Prefer vic northern or southern nsw but will travel as far as melb or a.c.t for the right price/quality

Pics of how it looks currently are here
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=274342

The only thing im positive of is it will be keeping the same name, never been a fan of changing the names on boat.

Any suggestions appreciated???

Cheers in advance.
Dean
[SLY.747] is offline   Reply With Quote