Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > Victoria
Tyres Now

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-13, 04:40   #26
PROMASTER
Player

Car: CALAIS TURBO S2
Trader Rating: (0)
have to say MSC are very good. They have never blown up any engine yet.
Old 17-06-13, 10:59   #27
vlgod
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooe_13 View Post
I'm from no workshop mate so yeh no workshop wars will start from me it's a freedom of speech and secondly am I supposed to be scared from your threat ahaha don't think so and maybe you should tell all ur followers to stop opening there mouths about workshops in Melbourne ever thought about that
THREAT ??? I'm not here 2 scare you champ if you've got a problem with customers that come to my shop take it up with them don't get me or my workshop involved in your petty ****.

Its funny how you went from me not tunning gh747 to what cars have I built that have gone fast to just talking **** just goes to show what a **** sucker you really are
Old 17-06-13, 14:20   #28
SLDSHO
Player

Car: Vl soon
This funny lol but boys relax abit.
Old 17-06-13, 18:17   #29
<NICK>
Player

Car: 1986 VL SL Turbo
Saw this one blowing out into an arguement from miles away , I've used a few of the big name workshops , but Danny at initial d has been the magician behind many of my cars for many years an has been in the rb game for many of years also

end of the day everyone has different opinions and you'll never know without trying someone out
Old 25-06-13, 01:05   #30
WARZON
Player

Car: WARZ-ON RX3
Maztech of Melbourne, when it comes to tuning Anthony Rodrigues knows what he's doing, also they are good bunch of guys, will help you out at each chance they get.
Old 25-06-13, 20:21   #31
AVL012345
Player

Car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaYFPTgaHi0

You boys are insane.

Congrats and well done.
Old 25-06-13, 21:34   #32
JETVL
Player

Car: XR6 Turbo Powered MK1 Capri, LX SS RB26/30
Trader Rating: (3)
I've been to Both Rajab and Maatouk's, and there is simply no comparison, You want the best for You and Your car, Take my word for it and don't stuff around mate, Head Directly to see Anthony Maatouk, hand's down best RB Builder-Tuner in not only Australia, but very possibly 1 of the best in the world...

Racing Attendances clearly show who build's and tunes the Highest HP and most reliable RB packages, Again Maatouk has this in the bag by 10 country miles...

Most of these car below were Melbourne car's, which all made the trek to go to "The Best" cos they got sick of the Melbourne fairytales...

Last edited by JETVL; 25-06-13 at 21:43.
Old 25-06-13, 22:15   #33
zvonko
Player

Car:
Can't believe the level of stupidity of some posters. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

I respect everyone in the scene, i really do.

I don't mean the following comment in a disrespectful manner, however when it comes to "elite" RB tuning there'd probably only be about 3 that come to mind... Maatouks, Rips and Godzilla.

As mentioned above, driving and dropping your car off in Sydney is a small price to pay considering the amount of time and money you'd save when you get the job done properly the first time, no headaches, no heartaches and a wallet full of cash saved so you can enjoy the car.

7.38@180 - 184mph SINGLE CAM in a VL which has the aerodynamics of a stack of bricks and people are still questioning his ability as a reputable tuner? Twin chutes indicate they are expecting some seriously bigger numbers from this bad boy. Watch this space, the talking ain't over yet.

I can't wait to see the 3/4 Datsun with a single cammer in it... it will bloody cause a mass suicide of rotary fans.

Then we have VLGOD which broke the 200mph, a feat which people said will never ever ever be broken, but was and very easily i might add.

May i add the new full tube car they are unveiling?

That is a considerable amount of time and money which has been invested in RB/ VL's.

The bloke pictured above has worked his socks off to get to where he is, he didn't think he was the best, he has proved it time and time again. When you rely on the past to propel you into the future, that is where the problem lies, you become dormant and lethargic and you allow others (namely Maatouk) to pass you by sideways... literally.

The bloke pictured above is a mad man, when every Tom, **** and Harry said the track at Heathcote is dangerous to race on and used it as an excuse to not race their cars, Anthony 2 stepped it and reeled off 14 consecutive passes in GH and BARB8S with passengers.

What Anthony has achieved with GH considering what he is using on this car (Microtech, forward facing Turbo inlet manifold) it simply baffles me... I was told by a leading based Melbourne workshop (no names will be mentioned) that to run a low 9 i'd need an aftermarket inlet manifold and either an Autronic/ ViPec or Motec and they swore black and blue that there was no other way it could be done unless i forked out for these things.

Last edited by zvonko; 25-06-13 at 22:19.
Old 25-06-13, 23:27   #34
mooe_13
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETVL View Post
I've been to Both Rajab and Maatouk's, and there is simply no comparison, You want the best for You and Your car, Take my word for it and don't stuff around mate, Head Directly to see Anthony Maatouk, hand's down best RB Builder-Tuner in not only Australia, but very possibly 1 of the best in the world...

Racing Attendances clearly show who build's and tunes the Highest HP and most reliable RB packages, Again Maatouk has this in the bag by 10 country miles...

Most of these car below were Melbourne car's, which all made the trek to go to "The Best" cos they got sick of the Melbourne fairytales...

It's funny how your bagging every workshop in Melbourne and in particular one when until recent times was your best buddy all you are is a tosser which u had to move to Sydney becoz every tuner in Melbourne knows how much of a eanker u are ahahha
Old 26-06-13, 00:19   #35
DVS VL280
Player

Car: DVSVLT, VEPSI and VXPSI
Trader Rating: (2)
Anthony (MAZTECH) done my Vl and does the clubby whats supercharged and has 408 in it, he is one of the best I wouldn't take a car Anywhere else
Old 26-06-13, 00:21   #36
JETVL
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooe_13 View Post
It's funny how your bagging every workshop in Melbourne and in particular one when until recent times was your best buddy all you are is a tosser which u had to move to Sydney becoz every tuner in Melbourne knows how much of a eanker u are ahahha
Oh is that right dipsh!t, well you seem to be the keyboard warrior whoever you are, please enlighten us as to who you are in the world, oh that's right you already said it, you are not connected to any workshop so you are a Nobody

Where above in my post did I bag every workshop in Melbourne, again because I cannot seem to find it ??, seem's you are doing what you do best, talking sh!t like the rest of the puppet's down at your headquarters...

More the Fact is though, if you go back to the start of this topic, YOU were the person that came into it, taking a stab at the Anthony, Then George and Anthony replied, then you tried to say Anthony doesn't tune GH and what fast car's has he EVER done other than GH, Anthony replied with a list as long as your arm to which you had no comeback and made you look like even more of a tosser, so whom was bagging who ??

Also if I've been to plenty of workshop's as you suggest, please enlighten me as to where I've been

I went to Sydney to get reliability and result's not a tuner that say's it's easy to run a 7, yet has only done a single Hollywood 8.0 and never to return since...

I'm sure all the other car's featured in the above Picture have gone there for EXACT same reason, What's wrong ?? UMAD ???

Anthony of Maztech is a very good tuner, in fact he used to Tune ALL of Rajab's VL's for him which is probly the same tune his using on his current list of car's, I know I was there present when they were being tuned on plenty of occasion's which i'm sure Anthony of Maztech can attest too, where you moee_13 ?? LMAO!!

Last edited by JETVL; 26-06-13 at 00:35.
Old 26-06-13, 00:38   #37
<NICK>
Player

is the kimberly bronze VL in the pictures above an ex melbourne car? thought it was myhwy , i may be wrong though
Old 26-06-13, 00:49   #38
JETVL
Player

Yes that's correct Nick...

MYHWY - Ex Rajab, IGNITE - Ex Rajab, GDZLRR - Ex Rajab, Pink Tubbed Calais Top Right is also Ex - Rajab and is Chopper's car, Few more heading that way too i'm lead to believe...
Old 26-06-13, 04:43   #39
mooe_13
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (4)
Quote:
Oh is that right dipsh!t, well you seem to be the keyboard warrior whoever you are, please enlighten us as to who you are in the world, oh that's right you already said it, you are not connected to any workshop so you are a Nobody

Where above in my post did I bag every workshop in Melbourne, again because I cannot seem to find it ??, seem's you are doing what you do best, talking sh!t like the rest of the puppet's down at your headquarters...

More the Fact is though, if you go back to the start of this topic, YOU were the person that came into it, taking a stab at the Anthony, Then George and Anthony replied, then you tried to say Anthony doesn't tune GH and what fast car's has he EVER done other than GH, Anthony replied with a list as long as your arm to which you had no comeback and made you look like even more of a tosser, so whom was bagging who ??

Also if I've been to plenty of workshop's as you suggest, please enlighten me as to where I've been

I went to Sydney to get reliability and result's not a tuner that say's it's easy to run a 7, yet has only done a single Hollywood 8.0 and never to return since...

I'm sure all the other car's featured in the above Picture have gone there for EXACT same reason, What's wrong ?? UMAD ???

Anthony of Maztech is a very good tuner, in fact he used to Tune ALL of Rajab's VL's for him which is probly the same tune his using on his current list of car's, I know I was there present when they were being tuned on plenty of occasion's which i'm sure Anthony of Maztech can attest too, where you moee_13 ?? LMAO!!
I'm not a keyboard warrior I just don't like ***heads like you coz all u do is talk **** who the *** gives u any right to talk **** about someone else's work shop have u built 8 second cars can u tune no u can't so look at urself before u talk shut about other peoples workshop maybe u should open ur own shop ****suker performance
Old 26-06-13, 06:54   #40
<NICK>
Player

Quote:
Yes that's correct Nick...

MYHWY - Ex Rajab, IGNITE - Ex Rajab, GDZLRR - Ex Rajab, Pink Tubbed Calais Top Right is also Ex - Rajab and is Chopper's car, Few more heading that way too i'm lead to believe...
Thanks Steve , thought it was the car ... Well going of there times etc and hearing what people say about maatouks , there doing nothing but great things!
Old 26-06-13, 07:20   #41
zvonko
Player

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS VL280 View Post
Anthony (MAZTECH) done my Vl and does the clubby whats supercharged and has 408 in it, he is one of the best I wouldn't take a car Anywhere else
Anthony Rodriguez is one of the best in Australia, no question about it, especially when it is Rotary related, he knows how to unwind power and keep a car safe and in beat. He also has a wealth of experience at the track.

When it comes to RB's, Anthony Maatouk can't be ignored. He has been a magician that has revived the RB/ VL scene. Not saying he is the only one that deserves credit, there countless others (majority Sydney based) that have also had major success (Birrong, Karam and Motortech to name a few) but don't think i've seen anyone more dedicated than Maatouks and the results (times and cars) speak for themselves. Trouble is, he is only getting warmed up. That VLGOD chassis is a work of art that has had some serious coin spent on it, testament to what he has done and what he is willing to do to go faster. The bloke brought down an entourage to Heathcote for the VL Nationals.
Old 26-06-13, 07:53   #42
Yeti
UONP - Coming Back!

Car:
Trader Rating: (55)
Been a while since we had one of these threads, so let me just remind you all of the basic rules when it comes to the dick measuring:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWLSS View Post
If anyone is Caught Starting **** Fights in any threads, to do with any Workshops, be prepared to have a long holiday, you will be banned on the Spot, without Warning, by now you should all know this site has a strict NO WORKSHOP WARS Rule.

If anyone is to reteliate to another post in regard to a workshop war also be prepared to go on a holiday, if there is something you are not happy with its simple; Report the Post to Moderators with your Reason, we will get on top of the situation ASAP and Sort it out.
Hit the report post button if you have an issue and it will be dealt with.

mooe_13 - take a week off

Thread closed.

Yeti
Closed Thread