CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > calaisturbo.com.au > Stolen
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 27-08-12, 16:55   #1
vlturbobo
Player

Car: 97 ford mondeo wagon glx & vl calais series II in the build
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to vlturbobo
long shot but my only hope!!

my vl series 2 calais, midnight blue/dark blue watevr.. over silver was broken into around 2009 midyear in east keilor on buckley street behind the milleara mall. ppl from this area or familiar with ek will know where im talking about. the car was out 1 night from being garaged due to moving and that one night these maggot/dog/***/pr*ck sh*t-heads damaged my door to rmove the solex lock. they stole my brand new in the box polished intercooler autotechnica/monza brand. it had monza stamped on top of it and god knows whatelse they took from in it. there was no engine or trans in it at the time so im guessing these morons tried to take it only to find out it couldnt start. so suck sh*t dogs!!! they tried to jimmy my boot lock and wrecked it but couldnt get it open. they broke their plastic handle brown scissors doing it and even left half the scissors on the ground for me to find. if anyone has any information about this or even a monza brand new cooler they have seen someone come by or bought around this time i would like to know any leads. i know its a longshot x 1000 but u just never know.......someone may know the smallest thing that helps us all out.
thanks CT members and readers because i know what its like when this sh*t happens....and so do some of you.
cheers.
vlturbobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-12, 16:58   #2
Nukz
When in doubt, mumble.

Car: PSI-30L (413rwhp) (SOLD)
Trader Rating: (16)
Wait...so it was broken into over 3 years ago??

"I choose NOT to run!"
Nukz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-12, 16:59   #3
vlturbobo
Player

just to clarify, the car had all its bits inside the cabin because of getting overhauled. 3ta ecu in there, 2 x k&n pod filters, sony cd player just sitting on the seat, etc etc, but they didnt take any of this stuff. all i can tell they took was this intercooler still in its cardboard box. the cooler still had plastic caps on the 3" outlet/inlet.

---------- Post added 27-08-12 at 17:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukz View Post
Wait...so it was broken into over 3 years ago??
yep, i never reported it cos i thought it would be pointless, but after reading the stolen forums here i believe we are a tightknit community when it comes to preventing our cars from being stolen/broken into from these dogs. as i said yeh it was 3 yrs ago but u just neva know if someone remembers something. i dont care about the cooler, i just want these dogs strung up.
Old 27-08-12, 20:22   #4
aus880
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (27)
it you didn't report it then it never happened
aus880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12, 00:40   #5
vlturbobo
Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus880 View Post
it you didn't report it then it never happened
yeh i damaged my door, locks and boot lock for the fun of it so i can start this thread aus880. because u know, i have money falling out my a**hole to repair things that didn't need it in the 1st place.
no i didn't report it cos the cops are useless. i've got a better chance of someone in the calais turbo community knowing something instead of those idiots in cheap blue uniforms. its not like they're gonna help somebody that owns a vl calais turbo. too many morons out there have ruined it for us. in the cops eyes "we are the trouble makers, hoons" and any other label u can think of. whenever a cop sees a nice vl they begin frothing at the mouth....'ooohhh something to do, lets harass this poor bloke and see how we can make his life harder because he's got neat and tidy vl.
if u dont have information about this particular theft plz refrain from useless replys, i am asking for help on the matter not whether you 'believe' me or not.
thanks.
ps oh and the intercooler was bought off of a forum member on here also. 'Agrovl' sold it to me. he is a mate of mine and sold a fair few items on here.

Last edited by vlturbobo; 28-08-12 at 00:44.
Old 28-08-12, 13:36   #6
Yeti
UONP - Coming Back!

Car:
Trader Rating: (55)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlturbobo View Post
yeh i damaged my door, locks and boot lock for the fun of it so i can start this thread aus880. because u know, i have money falling out my a**hole to repair things that didn't need it in the 1st place.
no i didn't report it cos the cops are useless. i've got a better chance of someone in the calais turbo community knowing something instead of those idiots in cheap blue uniforms. its not like they're gonna help somebody that owns a vl calais turbo. too many morons out there have ruined it for us. in the cops eyes "we are the trouble makers, hoons" and any other label u can think of. whenever a cop sees a nice vl they begin frothing at the mouth....'ooohhh something to do, lets harass this poor bloke and see how we can make his life harder because he's got neat and tidy vl.
if u dont have information about this particular theft plz refrain from useless replys, i am asking for help on the matter not whether you 'believe' me or not.
thanks.
ps oh and the intercooler was bought off of a forum member on here also. 'Agrovl' sold it to me. he is a mate of mine and sold a fair few items on here.
This post confuses me.

So your mate bought an intercooler off here which was the stolen intercooler and he then sold it back to you? Or the intercooler that was stolen 3 years was bought on CT by another member then sold to you which was then stolen?

No one doesn't believe you, it is just rather strange posting about it 3 years after the fact with very few details.

If the thieves left scissors / b&e items in there, why didn't you call the cops and get them to take them as evidence? Finger prints = possibility.

I'm not being skeptical but this is a really random thread.
Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12, 14:57   #7
vlturbobo
Player

If u read the very first post on this thread it explains the situation clearly. if theres something u dont understand or not clear about then please PM me and i will will try to elaborate. i bought a cooler from a good mate of mine, who happens to be a CT member. it was then stolen before i got a chance to use it. never reported it to cops because as ive said they're useless. they cant even find stolen cars and they're huge compared to a cooler, was hoping someone from the area may know something....thats it. not asking opinions on what people think of the thread, or alternate options like what i could've done on ebay for $150 instead of writing this post. asking for genuine information, if u dont have any please dont add to this thread.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR ADD COMMENTS IF U DONT HAVE INFORMATION. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN OPINIONS OR USELESS COMMENTS.
thank you.

---------- Post added 28-08-12 at 15:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph View Post
This is gonna cost you more than a $200 intercooler, I'm sending you an invoice for wasting my time with this thread.
no worries, i'll just add it to the $18,000 of unpaid fines i already have.
Old 28-08-12, 20:01   #8
SHIZNT
Red Rocket! Go!

Car: MY99 WRX
Trader Rating: (8)
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its probably on a car by now and probably has been for a very long time...

Maybe you should start scoping out cars in shopping centre car parks, car meets and cruises.... if that doesn't work out maybe start a facebook group?
Old 03-09-12, 20:36   #9
SirGeo
Administrator

Car: '67 Camaro in the Build... And still looking for a stock'ish BT1
Trader Rating: (40)
Send a message via ICQ to SirGeo Send a message via MSN to SirGeo
Guy's and Girls, if you have no info helping the owner, please refrain from posting.

Thanks,
Steve.
SirGeo is offline   Reply With Quote