Old 19-05-10, 09:37   #51
Jzt4kikz
Official Member

Car: Blown Ute
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to Jzt4kikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by vl_comm View Post
yeah i was considering it doing that and my bro wants me to do it, but next thing i really wanna do is the leather haha i messaged that guy from ebay btw, pretty good prices for his seats so i said i'd stay in contact and when i got the money, speak 2 him and get some
Hey man long time since i seen this post haha, how did you go with them seats, did you end up getting them..got any pix ??
Jzt4kikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-10, 14:12   #52
vl_comm
Player

Car: ex-1TUFRB, Green ova Silver VL Calais, VS Berlina
Trader Rating: (2)
haha no ****, umm yeah i did end up getting some calais leather but not off that guy.
i got seat covers on the front to protect them but i got a picture of the back seat

i also got the calais door trims with the seats although they aren't in yet because i'm waiting on someone to help me with the wiring to the light in the trim
vl_comm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-10, 14:21   #53
Jzt4kikz
Official Member

hey they look pretty good man, well the back anyway. Out of wat model and series calais are they from man... They dont look to bad at all. Iv'e forever been trying to find good cheap caprice seats but never can (cheap enough anyway) haha. For your lighting mate shoouldnt be a problem, just tap into your door button interior sensor (when u open ur doors and the interior light comes on) and run it off that ?? theres one on every door so u wont have 2 run much cable...just an idea? Im sure theres a different way to do it but thats probably the way i would go anyway?
Old 22-05-10, 13:47   #54
vl_comm
Player

Car: ex-1TUFRB, Green ova Silver VL Calais, VS Berlina
Trader Rating: (2)
Thanks mate. They came out of a 96 vs Calais. Dno what series.
Just be pateint when your looking and have the money ready so when you find them you can snap them up straight away. Yeah all the wiring and stuff is far beyond me lol I'll wait until someone is free to give me a hand
vl_comm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-10, 18:27   #55
Jzt4kikz
Official Member

Do u think its silly if i decide to put vs clubsport trim into my statesman and will it bolt straight up without having any gaps. When u put statesman interior into a standard sedan u need to modify the rear seat to fit it, so if u do the opposite would there be any gaps or anything showing that shouldnt normaly be there?