Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > South Australia
Calais Turbo Advertising

Old 20-01-09, 00:54   #1
mr_fister
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
(EOI - BMW 735i) this things a bloody limo

hey guys, im new here and yeah ive got an 08/85 bmw 735i up for EOI, i dont mind keeping it, but i would like to sell it OR swap it, id like something a little bit smaller or a little bit more local, so make an offer, all offers will be considered.

the car is in immaculate condition, it has only a few minor faults and it would make an AWESOME cruiser (20s bags etc), its a 3.5 litre straight six with 4 speed auto, its got full leather interior, sunroof (works fine), the seats are electronic the front seats move in 6 ways and the back seats recline (electronically), its got a sony head unit, 2x pioneer 12 inch subs and an 800 watt monoblock amp (has heaps of boot space even with the subs (see pics). ive owned it since march 08, replaced the front brake pads in september, 2 new rear tyres in october), ive just had her at the mechanics shes got a new gasket set, new valve stem seals, head was acid dipped, new rocker arm (which was the problem originally), and a new rotor button (cos it wasnt starting right) all this was $800 and i have a receipt for it, the car now has 3 months fresh rego and runs like a dream its registered in SA until the 24th of march.

the bad things, its got a crease in the drivers side rear door, its just cosmetic damage, the door opens closes and locks properly only the window has stopped going down (this crease is no thanks to my mum, who has never driven any of my cars since!)(see pics), the air con doesnt work, it was like this when i got it and im pretty sure it will just need a regas (just wind windows down lol ), and thats all i can fault the car on its been a really comfortable and reliable daily but the times come to sell/swap it. cheers guys. edit: if anyone wants pics i can email them

Last edited by mr_fister; 20-01-09 at 17:41.
mr_fister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-09, 17:43   #2
VNSSLUVA
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to VNSSLUVA
email some pics to smokey_thuggin@hotmail.com.... cheers
VNSSLUVA is offline   Reply With Quote