CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > Regional Events > South Australia
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-07, 14:25   #126
_Calturb
194.5rwkw

Car: Calais Turbo
Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to _Calturb
Steve we both got vp petrol caps except i was to lazy to hook up cables so its using a cabinet push magnet instead haha works a treat and looks better than a standard one.
Off topic but i may as well make some use out of this thead
Old 17-09-07, 16:57   #127
Simo86
Player

Car: VH SLE (SLE 682) Vanos, 06 WR450, 07 yfz450 quad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink
Hahaha Funniest ever today guys,

This old heapa BMW tailgating me today after leaving Glenelg, Follows me for a while, pull's up next to me driving along, throws me a Card

'Adelaide Pro Rides are interested in your car, if you want to Join Call 04*******'

Then he took off reving the heap.

Funniest ever.
i just dont understand some ppl wanker in the beemer must have been born with a serius mental abnormality ay???!!!
get a life hobo...
Old 17-09-07, 17:08   #128
RVK 355
Player

Car: GM671 Blown 308 VK calais, 500HP 355 VK calais, injected 5L VK calais, VR SS Daily
Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via MSN to RVK 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIJM8
hmmm wot if i get sum of the autosalon cars to give u a card wud that impress u
That would be another reason not to join.
Old 17-09-07, 23:09   #129
Blink
Sensible Since 21/05/2009

Car: RB30ET
Trader Rating: (21)
Send a message via MSN to Blink
It just, Keeps getting better.

Taken from 'APR'

Posted by DIJM8 himself

'ok guys just got word that our club is being made fun of, by a fair bit amount of people..

this was 1 of the things taken frm ther site

"Hahaha Funniest ever today guys,

This old heapa BMW tailgating me today after leaving Glenelg, Follows me for a while, pull's up next to me driving along, throws me a Card

'Adelaide Pro Rides are interested in your car, if you want to Join Call 04*******'

Then he took off reving the heap.

Funniest ever."

like come on guys dnt f*k around when trying to get people joining our club (looking at naish) this was takin from calais turbo.com, now just to warn you guys dont hand out our cards to VL's that means none at all.. they will just make more shiit abut us on ther site... ther all wank stains ne way n think ther top shiit cause they own a fully sik vl m8 ther ***n shiit ne way'

And then:

'wasnt me, my car doesnt look old (even tho it is: 16 yrs and counting)

**** apart from mickey d's vl of course'

DIJM8:

'lol yes beside micky's of course

now this thread wont stay on for too long incase they find out n paste it on ther site, soooo.... have a say b4 it goes caput!!'

Then LOL:

'Edit: Lol. Read your post. You already knew it was him.

Yeh, CalaisTurbo is a tards site. We really dont want ****heads like that in APR.

I dont know if people know forum rep n ****, but CalaisTurbo is as bad, if not worse, than other sites like NissanSilvia or BoostCrusing...

Dont invite people, if at all possible, from any of those sites. If there alright people, make sure they dont advertise APR on those sites at least.'

Now, this is 'MickeyD's' VL LOL

Which is an NA RB30 btw.

I just quickly replied with

'Hahahahaha.

I cannot, cannot believe this thread.

You guys should be laughing at yourselves

Rajab, Bresciani, JPC, 6Boost are all regular's on our site.

You have what, WheelWorx? LOL

In SA Alone we have the Fastest VL/Commodore in SA, and then several feature cars from Street Commodores etc.

From what I have seen, you guys have, well. Nothing.

Enjoy your wonderful site!'

http://z3.invisionfree.com/APR/index...&#entry1154528
Old 17-09-07, 23:32   #130
TURBZ
372kw

Car: R32 GT-R
Trader Rating: (6)
ROFL!! Tossers, If you`s ever hand me a card, ill hand you`s back a punch to the face
Old 17-09-07, 23:34   #131
gaijin
Official Member

Car:
Woah. Let's all be cool like those RCK wannabe's.

Quote:
they will just make more shiit abut us on ther site...
Damn right we will if you pull stunts like that BMW did.

Quote:
ther all wank stains ne way n think ther top shiit cause they own a fully sik vl m8 ther ***n shiit ne way'
Oh c'mon just because our engines aren't as big as your V6 3.8L single spinners, and our women aren't as pregnant and young doesn't mean you have to be grumpy.

Quote:
I dont know if people know forum rep n ****, but CalaisTurbo is as bad, if not worse, than other sites like NissanSilvia or BoostCrusing...
Wow if only our forum had 10-20 members, then we'd be as wannabe as you.

Next minute you'd be hearing how they don't need a turbo because they have pod filters.
Old 17-09-07, 23:37   #132
Nusk
Official Member

Car: 1) HSV VR Senator #146... 2) VS Statesman 5.0ltr
Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via MSN to Nusk
LMAO, well at least we dont have to worry about getting cards anymore, since they have made it a "NO VLS CLUB" HAHAHAH what a bunch of farktards, reminds me of BEASTCLUB
Old 17-09-07, 23:40   #133
gaijin
Official Member

Car:
Wow the jealously is killing me.
Old 17-09-07, 23:53   #134
_Calturb
194.5rwkw

Car: Calais Turbo
Send a message via MSN to _Calturb
Bahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaah ahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahaha hahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahaha hhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahha hahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahah ahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahaha hhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahha hahhahhahahhaahhahahhaha

But on a serious note, CUUNTS!
Old 17-09-07, 23:57   #135
gaijin
Official Member

Car:
That's an understatement.
Old 18-09-07, 00:30   #136
VLT-025
Liquer/Poker

Car: They have 4 wheels and aren't making me rich
Trader Rating: (25)
Ok, so the blind, retarded kid's on the floor with blood dripping from his ears and mouth, and his face is so swollen that you cannot see his eyes...he's still breathing though...

Carry on brave soldiers!
Old 18-09-07, 02:01   #137
pmac
Ninja Sh!t

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via MSN to pmac
gavin_lp what a drilling LOL.

god p platers in bmw ****ters annoy me.

DIJM8, sum1 get this bloke a tissue!!

MAD rims there brooo hahahahah what a pimp cruiser

Last edited by pmac; 18-09-07 at 02:13.
Old 18-09-07, 07:37   #138
DJ_XTASY
car enthusiast

Car: VL Aero Turbo and VL mock Group A Calais 5L
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to DJ_XTASY
Well I give them credit for trying even though they sorta blew it but we did entice them. I gotta say their site is pretty well layed out with some nice tweaks like the black and gold. I still don't get the "shop" and you buy stuff. Like what?
Old 18-09-07, 08:54   #139
Simo86
Player

Car: VH SLE (SLE 682) Vanos, 06 WR450, 07 yfz450 quad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeprVLT
Bahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaah ahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahaha hahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahaha hhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahha hahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahah ahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahaha hhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahha hahhahhahahhaahhahahhaha

But on a serious note, CUUNTS!
i dont think i could have put it better my self oh wait just got to add to this though... eh ehehem...

Bahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaah ahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahaha hahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahaha hhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahha hahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahah ahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahaha hhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahha hahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaBahahahahahahhahahahahhaha hhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahha hhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahha hahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahah haahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaa hhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahha hahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahah hahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhah aahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaBa hahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahah ahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahaha hahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahah ahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahh ahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhaha hahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahah ahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahh ahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhaha hhahhahahhaahhahahhahaBahahahahahahhahahahahhahahh ahhahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahh ahahhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhaha hhaahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahha ahhahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahh ahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhaha hhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahha haahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhahaa hahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhaahhahahhaha
HA!!!
thats all
Old 18-09-07, 09:00   #140
Jeffo_vlt
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (12)
I was down at the bay yesterday in my cousins '84 civic and I didnt get given a card

Anyway, reminds me of the simpsons- No Homer's Club

Closed Thread