CalaisTurbo New Tags
User Name: Password:

Go Back   calaisturbo.com.au > walkinshaw.net > Technical
LSX Garage - Performance has a new home...

Old 22-06-05, 13:13   #1
LukeVL
Player

Car: VL that actually goes
Trader Rating: (8)
Roller Lifters for Walky

Anyone who has tried to put a roller cam in their holden V8 will know its not too easy unless you use the right lifters. Walkinshaws are even harder because they have Chrysler lifter bores. I can now get mechanical roller lifter kits to suit the walky which
1. Have the Chrysler (.904") lifter diameter
2. Have a unique design to prevent oil gallery exposure at full lift (no bearing oil loss issues)
3. Have holden tie bars.

These took ages to find and make it so much easier to put a roller cam in. If anyone wants a set reply or PM me cause I am ordering them asap. Price is $820 plus freight.
Old 06-06-06, 20:20   #2
stevhsv
Player

Car: walkinshaw and turbo astra
Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to stevhsv
Were can I get these roller lifters

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeVL
Anyone who has tried to put a roller cam in their holden V8 will know its not too easy unless you use the right lifters. Walkinshaws are even harder because they have Chrysler lifter bores. I can now get mechanical roller lifter kits to suit the walky which
1. Have the Chrysler (.904") lifter diameter
2. Have a unique design to prevent oil gallery exposure at full lift (no bearing oil loss issues)
3. Have holden tie bars.

These took ages to find and make it so much easier to put a roller cam in. If anyone wants a set reply or PM me cause I am ordering them asap. Price is $820 plus freight.
Were can i get these roller lifters as im in the middle of a mager rebuild and can not get a proper answer on roller lifters lifters .903 hemi size

were can i get these lifters as im in the middle of a rebuild for my walki i was lukey enough to get an unsed block and harrop crank forged pistons sow on

Last edited by stevhsv; 06-06-06 at 20:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost