View Single Post
Old 01-12-02, 09:07   #1
GMH-3OL
NOW FOR SALE!

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to GMH-3OL
Sydney Vl Cruise (pls Read)

Due to the current weather and wet road conditions here in Sydney the decision was made to postpone the cruise.

Myself and Matt (PSIO3L) spoke over the phone at 0900am and decided that it should be moved to next Sunday.

I'm really sorry if you started making your way down to Homebush and found no one there but we decided that it was safer and much more fun to have it on a drier day.

Anyways, it has been moved to next Sunday which will give us some more time to organise some more VLs to rock up.

Below I have listed the essentials of the cruise, pls read through it as there is a few updates and confirm it with either myself or Matt in whatever way you want.

Ive also added a poll for a way to get an idea of how many cars might turn up on the day. if you are coming, vote YES.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VL Summer Drift

Date: (New Date) Sunday 8th December 2002

Times: 10:00AM MEET and 11:00AM(SHARP) DEPARTURE. If your late, your just gonna have to catch up down the road or at the 'Gong.

Requirements: Bring your car or jump along in your mates, cash for food etc, any cars but most preferably VL Turbos, wash the car beforehand . If you see cars getting stuck at traffic lights, pull over and let them catch up. The whole idea is to have a big VL cruise.

Meeting Place: One of the parking lots @ Australia Ave, Homebush Bay (next to Olympic Stadium train station) (UBD™ page no. 212 grid ref. N16) or try www.whereis.com.au

Route: We start from Australia Ave Homebush Bay. We then lead the convoy down the straight road from Centenary Drv thru to Roberts Rd thru to King Georges Rd until we reach Princes Hwy at Blakehurst and follow it thru Sylvania and Sutherland and then onto the freeway to Marine Drv Wollongong Beachside. We will turn the place into a little Wollonats.

Weather: If it is raining at 9:30AM Sunday Morning and doesn't look like stopping whole thing is called off. Reason being is that LSD, Power and Wet don't mix. Hopefully, its a nice summer day. (this ruling has already been used on our original plans for the cruise on Sun 1st Dec)

Contacts:If you get lost or need more info you can contact John (GMH3OL) on ********** or johni@optushome.com.au or ICQ#174178666. You can also contact Matt (PSIO3L) on **********. These numbers will come in handy on cruise day so make sure you save them and use them to contact us on Sunday 8th Dec if you get lost.

Last edited by GMH-3OL; 14-12-04 at 15:03.
GMH-3OL is offline   Reply With Quote